Kios gallery • Update 21/10 Audi R8 - Mercedes Benz

  • Thread starter Thread starter kios
  • 75 comments
  • 6,117 views
Very nice job on the GT40,one of my favorite cars, nice processing.
 
Nice visuals of Last Ford GT... wish I had 20mln credits...(
 
Very nice job on the GT40,one of my favorite cars, nice processing.
is a very nice car, thanks for the comment
 
Only two pictures but they are the best two pictures I have seen for a while. Great job. 👍
 
Thanks ashes619
 
I love the two GT40 Mark IV shots. 👍
 
Thanks Grand Prix
 
I like the first shot.
 
Thanks a lot TVR
 
I really like the first LFA shot in the last set very nice!
 
Thanks Gamesta666
 
# Ferrari # ​

 
I like this shot, but I feel it's a little too over processed in my opinion.
 
BkS
I like this shot, but I feel it's a little too over processed in my opinion.

If true, is a standard car, and my level is not good in photoshop, thank you very much for the comment
 
thanks ashes619
 
The second one is so amazing.
Looks like as he would turn like a boss :D

Well done :)
 
The second one is fantastic yeahhhhh :) 👍
 
Thanks guys
 
>>> GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO <<<


​
 
Very heavy editing there. I like it. My favorites are the second picture as well as the last one. 👍
 
#2 and #3 shot is awesome! Good work Kios 👍👍👍 :)
 
Back