Kios gallery • Update 21/10 Audi R8 - Mercedes Benz

  • Thread starter Thread starter kios
  • 75 comments
  • 6,117 views
Messages
149
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
elpiojoso36
lj0kb.png


Welcome to my gallery, I hope you enjoy it,sorry for my bad English, I speak only Spanish, I'm from Argentina (I'm using Google traslate)



# Panoramic
# Citroen C4 WR '08
# Car details Ferrari
# Ferrari F430 06
# Panoramic 2
# Fiat 500 '08 And Golf GTI
# Art Morrison Corvette'60
# Ford Focus RS WRC
#Ford GT40 Race Car '69
#Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
#Lotus Esprit V8 '02 3
#individual photos 1
#Lexus LFA '10
#Ferrari
#GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO
#BMW Z4 M Coupe '08
#Mini Update
#Formula One Poster
#Mini Update 2
#Audi R8 - Mercedes Benz




​
 
Last edited:



​


Unedited Photo - Sorry for my bad English - Please comment
 
Last edited:


​

Unedited Photo - Sorry for my bad English - Please comment
 
Last edited:



​

Unedited Photo
 
Last picture with the F430 in front of the Colosseum looks great. I like the angle.

I like Messi as well. ;)
 
thanks for the comment, Messi is the closest thing to a player of Pro Evolution Soccer :dopey::dopey:
 
Great pictures. 👍 Can't wait to see what else you have.
 
thanks ashes619
 
:drool: No words can truly describe how great you are :drool:
 
thanks ashes619
 
good looking pics in here
 
like the pan pix, I'm gonna do some aswell...
 
:drool: Once again, stunning work. I really like the first picture above me. 👍
IMO the second one is a little dark.
 
I like the first shot.
 
i love the first shot of the last two you posted!
 
Amazing gallery I have to say and I really like that first picture of the new update. It really shows the essence of Toscana. 👍
 
thank you very much for the feedback people
 
thank Ddrizle !!
 
Ford GT40 Race Car '69​



​
 
Nice job with a very standard car. That last one is amazing. :drool:
 
Back