Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Great shots! Now I'll have to try the Megane, I doubt I have driven it before :P

Fantastic shots - you make this car with the worst rear end ever look great. What's the one and only treatment you used, or is that a secret. ;)

Nice shots! I love the static ones. :)

The Megané was a car who stood at the very top of my to - do list for my gallery ^^

Thank you all! :)

Fantastic shots - you make this car with the worst rear end ever look great. What's the one and only treatment you used, or is that a secret. ;)

If I'm not wrong, it's one of my Lightroom 3 preset dedicated to GT5. I will check it tonight and give you details.

Thank you all! :)

If I'm not wrong, it's one of my Lightroom 3 preset dedicated to GT5. I will check it tonight and give you details.

So... Here's what's my LR3 preset do to the original GT5 pic. It's a preset I mainly use to give "old" aspect to pics. It seems to work great with most of my GT5 photos but fit well with vintage cars and dusk type light.

Tone
expostion +1,47
contrast +50
vibrance +37
saturation +1

Tone curve
Hihglights -40
Lights -15
darks -6
shadows -8
point curve set to medium contrast

Split toning
highlights hue 52 and saturation 21
shadows hue 248 and saturation 40

Effects
Post crop vignetting style = highlight priority
Grain with amount 15 size 36 and roughness 50

and some others minor adjustments that you can call "secret" :sly:

Sweet shots. So many favourites from that set :drool: the colours and tones look amazing amazing work 👍

My Favorite

6101681256_0ea0bbbf14.jpg

Cracking shots mate and a lovely choice of green aswell :P

Sweet shots. So many favourites from that set :drool: the colours and tones look amazing amazing work 👍

Thank you! Had a hard time to choose the color (don't remember which paint chip I choose btw).

Brilliant set! 👍👍
I love these two;

My Favorite

6101681256_0ea0bbbf14_t.jpg

Cracking shots mate and a lovely choice of green aswell :P

Just beautiful! I love the colour choice and great work on the tone and composition as usual.

Fantastic. :drool:

Seems the color choice was the right one. As I said, I tested many greens (including test shots) before being alright with this one.

Let's see what's coming next...

I can't paint the McLaren MP4-12C with another color that this orange. I need to test a nice pearl black although. Already did a set with the McLaren but wanted to give a try with some aero parts (some will not like it I know) when I saw the new MP4 GT3 race car lately. Added a black carbon hood to emphasize race car look.

I recently bought a bunch of Dodge Vipers (about 4 or 5) as some Chevy Corvettes (C5 and C6). Next shooting session must take place at Laguna Seca with some of these beasts...
I already made some pics with the ACR Viper at Daytona road track

It was a long time I recorded some lapts at Nürb with the Mercedes 190E 2.5 Evolution I DTM race car. Took the time to convert it with pics last week. I'm pleased I already did that with some other cars (like the Audi A4 DTM) before as I avoided some traps with the standard model issues but it's still a bit trichy as you can see with the following pic.

The McLaren looks great as does the Viper - looking forward to your Laguna Seca set. 👍 You've done well with the Merc - that's one difficult standard to photograph with it's very harsh reflections - but it's looking good here. Great job. :)

Mercedes shot is perfect mate ,

well try "Solar Yellow" probably the best yellow you can find in the game , i have it on my GT40 and everytime iam in a open lobby people ask me for the colour name but i never tell :P

i have some Solar Yellow´s , if you dont have one

Last edited:
I'm to lazy to comment on your pics now. So I just describe them with one word: AMAZING!:drool:👍 (should be enough anyways... ;))

Mercedes shot is perfect mate ,

well try "Solar Yellow" probably the best yellow you can find in the game , i have it on my GT40 and everytime iam in a open lobby people ask me for the colour name but i never tell :P

i have some Solar Yellow´s , if you dont have one

Will check what yellow chips I have in the inventory at this time but I think I already have this solar yellow. Thank you anyway :sly:

I'm to lazy to comment on your pics now. So I just describe them with one word: AMAZING!:drool:👍 (should be enough anyways... ;))

I must say I fully understand as I'm getting more and more lazy to post pics :crazy: :grumpy: :sly: Lately I didn't have the time to check others galleries as I wanted too (nor much comments too... :guilty:)

Latest Posts

Back