600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
Oi! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(</3 I thought we were friends :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(</3</3 Get your coffin ready, mah Veyron is on it's way :mischievous:
It's nothing personal, praiano63 wanted a friend like you so I thought he should have one! Also what's with the broken heart emoticons? :yuck:
I'm only yanking your chain, good Sir, you know I admire your work. I expect your motor to put in a class performance.

{Cy}

I know. :P

If any of the test drivers tried to add me but were unable to, as you may know, I have not had access to a PS3 to free up space. There is space now. Add me.

If any of the test drivers tried to add me but were unable to, as you may know, I have not had access to a PS3 to free up space. There is space now. Add me.

Just sent FR.👍👍

Finished tuning my car now. Running 1:29,s and mid 50's round oval.

Tune up soon.

And btw way my car is the Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02. Handles just like an F1 car :P
did you try this praiano?

Onboy :nervous::nervous: i'll tune a RUF next time , i promess , or the Enzo for chamonix.... ok?? :)

About what, sorry?! You can't get the Enzo offroad, much less from a Rally Base Car ticket! :lol: Or an RUF for that matter. :indiff: Though a recreation of the Paris-Dakar winning Porsche 959 would be awesome :drool:

I know its not eligible but I tried an NSK LM Road car at 599pp with 65 downforce front/rear .

Full power the whole lap , its unbelievable. Best lap of 47.5 just thought id share :D

And that is why those aren't allowed. God I wish I'd kept my R390 stock now, then I could have used that to compare :indiff:

And btw way my car is the Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02. Handles just like an F1 car :P

Aw, DAMN!!!!! :grumpy: I wanted to test it before hand! :grumpy: I never found one though... :(

Tune up soon.

Yes i've tested this one too,there is a lot of cars in the same seconds. After a quick selection ,i've worked only with the under 1'28 cars ,around 8 of them including Pagani. My last choice was betwen ZZII, Ferrari 458 no aero, audi le mans,audi R8 5.2,lotus 350 sport.
The le mans was very low 27" with magic lap 1'26"600, but the ZZII is 48"500 on oval, that oriented my final choice.

Tune up soon.

Hmm, I had a Pagani Zonda C12S in the works. I figured the 7.3 was too close to 600pp stock to allow for any mods, or worse no mods and be forced to add weight if hp increases. If you don't run into any issues, the 7.3 is the better car and 100kg lighter. I just didn't get around to testing it properly. Nice choice.

I also had trouble with the beastly torque and didn't want to run into wheel spin issues like I did at Laguna Seca. :scared:

Is it definitely going to be that link or should I wait to link it? I'm pretty sure some tests have been started, so I'll make sure first.

The link is solid, Sir, and will stay as is, same for the car. I'll post here and there if I do change the setup...

{Cy}

Post 2 looks like crap now, should look ok once tunes are in though.

i can't wait to begin to drive all those cars, to good to be tuner and tester. Coffee for the night and let's begin to drive the bolids. 👍👍:):dopey:

My entry - Ferrari 430 Scuderia

660 bhp with 99.8% Power limiter, 600pp

Parts to fit - Front A, Wing A - set to 25 downforce, weight reduction stage 1+2.

Na tune 1+2, ECU sports, sports intake manifold, racing air filter, sports exhaust manifold, catalytic converter sports, racing exhaust.

Triple plate clutch, semi-racing flywheel, Fully customisable LSD - Initial- 8 Accel- 20 Decel- 10

Fully customisable transmission - set to 211mph .

Fully customisable suspension .
Front Rear
Ride height -5 -10
Spring rate 11 12.3
Extension 6 5
Compression 6 5
Anti-roll bars 6 5
Camber 1.2 1.4
Toe 0.00 0.00

Brake balance 4/4

Car is now on share on my PSN - bigberry

Cool stuff...! Just waiting for the tunes to be finalized before I start testing. Looking forward to this, I was practicing this track myself a bit lately at 600pp, purely by coincidence.

Any experts feel like posting a nice clean lap video? Doesn't have to be with your own tune entry, just a nice 600pp car on racing mediums. Might be nice to see if I can pick up any last minute driving tips before I start the tests. :)

Akmuq actually went for a SLR McLaren not an SLS like you put down by the way. ;)

Looks like many tuners have their tunes all ready to go now, should be good to see who comes out on top. It's obviously not gonna be me :indiff:

Any experts feel like posting a nice clean lap video? Doesn't have to be with your own tune entry, just a nice 600pp car on racing mediums. Might be nice to see if I can pick up any last minute driving tips before I start the tests. :)

You need a Brazilian test driver :D , I wouldnt mind seeing a lap of the road course . Ive no idea what a good laptime is there. The oval I can about manage.

I'm taking my daughter to karate but what I have ready is on share. I'll make my decision tonight before I go to bed to drive on a real race track tomorrow :). Testers feel free to try what I have on share (tell me what you think if you'd like... Here not on psn I won't be back on till sat.). I am way out of my league here, but competition is fun. Good luck to all! :D

Also CSL I've checked the results sheet and I'm not on it...it's kinda important you put me down.

You need a Brazilian test driver :D , I wouldnt mind seeing a lap of the road course . Ive no idea what a good laptime is there. The oval I can about manage.

My problem is I have no idea how to judge my lap times here. Does my car suck? Is it the tune? Or am I 1-3 seconds slower in this car than a better driver? :ill:

My problem is I have no idea how to judge my lap times here. Does my car suck? Is it the tune? Or am I 1-3 seconds slower in this car than a better driver? :ill:

Me too. I'm hoping its my car or me.... because its a tuning competition. :nervous:

Im bored so im going to start first runs now.

Ill probably go through them all twice as I am need of an epithany to master the road course.

Well here is what I think, for those wondering what a good time is:

under 1:27 fantastic

1:27 to 1:28 great.

1:28 to 1:29 good.

1:29 to 1:30 ok.

1:30 or higher, poor.

I already cracked the 1:27 mark during initial testing. So getting the times isn't a issue, its going to be a car/build/tune issue for me.

I already cracked the 1:27 mark during initial testing. So getting the times isn't a issue, its going to be a car/build/tune issue for me.

:( :( :( I'm poor :( :( :( more ways then one $$$ :)

I just managed a 1:28.7. still think i can improve more though.

Edit: 1:28.084

Last edited:
Back