0.00 / 0.00​
Final: 3540
Brakes:
Top Speed: 242
BB: 6/4
ABS:1​
LSD:

14 / 38 / 18

All parts except wing and chassis reinforcement installed.

Last edited:
Well here is what I think, for those wondering what a good time is:

under 1:27 fantastic

1:27 to 1:28 great.

1:28 to 1:29 good.

1:29 to 1:30 ok.

1:30 or higher, poor.

I already cracked the 1:27 mark during initial testing. So getting the times isn't a issue, its going to be a car/build/tune issue for me.

I have one 1'26" after 3 cars tested. the same car is also 49" 300.

Well my friend, perhaps you are actually the Silver Surfer and not a normal human? Maybe being Brazilian fish magnate and part-time GT5 tuner is just your secret identity? Maybe you are not hiding your super powers very well anymore? Careful, my friend, we have our eyes on you. ;)

^^Madmyk - you havent heard Praiano drives for Williams on weekends Reubens Barichello.

Ive tested 4 cars so far best time of 1.29.918 so far .

Nothing under 50s yet on the oval.

This is the beauty of the format , tuner A may have a faster lap than the testers manage or vice versa.

In my hands a low 1.29 is looking good so far and 50s on the oval id guess.

Some may say I'm a dreamer.....I'm not the only one? (sorry John Lennon:dunce:)

*timid* "Hi....I really like your exotics...can I play?"

Clueless Tunes 3 700c Indy

roadcourseindy1.jpg

Oh boy... here we go...

Changes made in blue
The Tech Stuff.
5700cc
721bph
Weight 1517kg
764ft/lb torque
2.07kg/hp
600pp

Paint Plumb Crazy

GT Auto
Engine overhaul
Rear aero
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Sports air Filter
Exaust
Sport
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo Kits
Supercharger
Gear Box
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi Racing
LSD
Suspension
Full Custom
Tires
Racing Med (R2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Down Force: 0/20
Weight Adjustment: 100kg @ +50
Ride Height - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate - Front: 13.5 Rear: 9.2
Extension - Front: 8 Rear: 4
Compression - Front: 7 Rear: 3
Anti-roll bar - Front: 5 Rear: 3
Camber - Front: 3.5 Rear: 1.2
Toe - Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.05
Breaks - Fronr: 7 Rear: 8
LSD - 25/55/5

GearsIn this order please
Top Speed - 149
Final - 2.129
1st - 4.890
2nd - 3.587
3rd - 2.506
4th - 1.927
5th - 1.557
6th - 1.250

Now quit laughing!.... try and enjoy:dopey:

EDIT= Note to testers, torque!

roadcourseindyy.jpg

Last edited:
Okay spent all day yesterday and half of today feeling dirty as I fine tuned an absolute (at least in my opinion) killer GT-R:yuck::guilty::drool:
Then my save file somehow hickuped and my near fully broken in Kaz mobile suddenly needed breaking in all over again. I had promised myself that I would give a couple of other cars one more shot before submitting the 🤬 heap anyways so rolled them out. First one was still a no go but the second one...:D if I can get it anywhere close to the GT-junker on the road course your all in trouble.
Ole Harvey Wallbanger and his trashed ds3 controller has been turning real low 49s on the oval consistently with a best of 49.165...think a couple more minor adjustments and I might hit 48s:crazy: and this is driving automatic transmission folks. Can't wait to see the times some real drivers like the boys from Brazil can pull with this monster around the oval.:gtpflag:
Now all I need to do is nail down the road course stuff without messing up the oval performance.:D:tup:👍

Remember
As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Well my friend, perhaps you are actually the Silver Surfer and not a normal human? Maybe being Brazilian fish magnate and part-time GT5 tuner is just your secret identity? Maybe you are not hiding your super powers very well anymore? Careful, my friend, we have our eyes on you. ;)

^^Madmyk - you havent heard Praiano drives for Williams on weekends Reubens Barichello.

Ive tested 4 cars so far best time of 1.29.918 so far .

Nothing under 50s yet on the oval.

This is the beauty of the format , tuner A may have a faster lap than the testers manage or vice versa.

In my hands a low 1.29 is looking good so far and 50s on the oval id guess.

I was talking about the acsr ford GT, don't know if i can say this now , but it's to late.. done. This is only first try.:) You know what, i don't have a car in the real life. sell my Fit 2009, didn't use it, when i'm in Brasil ,i walk on the beach and use a bike.

There's probably no one in remote doubt but me (for obvious reasons) - is this the Standard '03 or the '09 Premium 19" wheel option?

'09 Premium 19" wheel option, finish the test now. very good car.

I did as well, 1:26.XXX. I have a feeling we did it in the same car. It was the second car I tested. From todays initial runs 2 more cars will be joining the 1:26 club or so it seems...:sly:

Hahhaha , alot of people driving cars on Indy, no time for blablabla... That's good :sly::sly:

As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun! :):) :dunce::dunce:

It's nothing personal, praiano63 wanted a friend like you so I thought he should have one! Also what's with the broken heart emoticons? :yuck:

I dunno :D I just felt like using it. I use it all the time when I talk to uMadson :lol:

Well I've managed to get my strikefighter down to within 4 tenths of a second from my best time (set with the 🤬 GT-R) on the road course. Definitely not a driver friendly car like the Bergmeister was. This thing will punish you if you get anything the slightest bit off.:scared::scared:
I'm making final tweaks to the tune now and will post the tune and put it on share either tonight or tomorrow morning.:cool:
Just hope it doesn't kill to many drivers before the shootout is over.:eek::nervous:
Get ready for the Wallbanger's wildest and fastest ride yet!:crazy::D::gtpflag:

Brilliant, great choice for an off the wall motor. Bravo Sir 👍👍

I want your life...
{Cy}
My only complaint about krenkme's tune is that he didn't go completely insane and take it all the way to 600PP.
I know it can reach that number because I thought about using one myself, but since krenkme was the one who reminded me of the 300 a couple weeks ago, and ACSR421 wanted me to come up with something scary fast to try and win this shootout I left it alone.:D

I agree with you about wanting to live on the beach and fish...oh well maybe someday I'll actually manage to get that sailboat I want. Then I can spend my life cruising between praiano's and brave bear's :D:cheers::gtpflag:

Updated - Desperado, krenkmer, myself, and raVer's tune added to the second post.

I changed my mind and went with the R8, managed a 48.8 on the oval and 1:26.5xx on the road course.

I will save the spec and make a full blown "Tu Nero" clone soon. (aside from white stripes)

My only complaint about krenkme's tune is that he didn't go completely insane and take it all the way to 600PP.
I know it can reach that number because I thought about using one myself, but since krenkme was the one who reminded me of the 300 a couple weeks ago, and ACSR421 wanted me to come up with something scary fast to try and win this shootout I left it alone.:D

I've seen it cycle through the UCD a few times now and I keep thinking I should grab it and have a crack. Shame it's a Standard car, I'd like to stick some plastic bits on it and a set of 20" spinners :sly:

I agree with you about wanting to live on the beach and fish...oh well maybe someday I'll actually manage to get that sailboat I want. Then I can spend my life cruising between praiano's and brave bear's :D:cheers::gtpflag:

Wouldn't we all. I'm not so worried about the fishing bit, but being out on the water, with a Brazilian beach behind me, heaven..!! I took a trip to Norway a few years ago, with a couple of mates. They think I'm a bit weird because I'm more interested in piloting the boat than fishing. And Norway has some of the best sea angling. Properly massive fish, but I guess that'll happen if your entire coast line gets turned into a minefield..!!

Updated - Desperado, krenkmer, myself, and raVer's tune added to the second post.

I changed my mind and went with the R8, managed a 48.8 on the oval and 1:26.5xx on the road course.

I will save the spec and make a full blown "Tu Nero" clone soon. (aside from white stripes)

4.2 as well, I tip my hat Sir. I gave the RS6 saloon a blast, not quite fast enough and I'm not really confident enough to set diffs for 4WD yet. Certainly not to my liking.

I suspect this will be battling for top spot with the ZZII at the moment. Your assertions at the start of the thread will likely prove correct, 4WD for the win at this track...

{Cy}

I've seen it cycle through the UCD a few times now and I keep thinking I should grab it and have a crack. Shame it's a Standard car, I'd like to stick some plastic bits on it and a set of 20" spinners :sly:

Wouldn't we all. I'm not so worried about the fishing bit, but being out on the water, with a Brazilian beach behind me, heaven..!! I took a trip to Norway a few years ago, with a couple of mates. They think I'm a bit weird because I'm more interested in piloting the boat than fishing. And Norway has some of the best sea angling. Properly massive fish, but I guess that'll happen if your entire coast line gets turned into a minefield..!!

4.2 as well, I tip my hat Sir. I gave the RS6 saloon a blast, not quite fast enough and I'm not really confident enough to set diffs for 4WD yet. Certainly not to my liking.

I suspect this will be battling for top spot with the ZZII at the moment. Your assertions at the start of the thread will likely prove correct, 4WD for the win at this track...

{Cy}
If you haven't yet give my Phantom a blast around the oval. I did a 48.645 and I'm slooowww. DS3 and automatic.:crazy: Think a good wheel driver might get it in the 47s. Of course its not so hot on the road course.:yuck:

So the Stig has an irrational hatred of him, yeah. :lol:

What about traction control, i have one car from a tuner with 1 point TC.?????

To be honest the TCS on my car might not matter too much, I just tested it on the settings posted, doesn't mean you have to use them. Not sure how it even behaves at all with the TCS off though...the torque is 15/85 though which means keeping it in control could be a bit harder.

If a driver runs faster with tcs, it can only aid in the equality of times IMO. Of course if a driver runs faster without, that's ok too.

Taking it up to the 600pp limit would include putting on the supercharger, but I wanted the car to go around the track not just burn up the tires from the massive amounts of torque :).

@cyKosis, thanks should be fun to see what he testers can do with it :)

Taking it up to the 600pp limit would include putting on the supercharger, but I wanted the car to go around the track not just burn up the tires from the massive amounts of torque :).

That 790ft-lb of torque was why I originally asked CSLACR about using TCS. 1 or 2 points makes the full blown (pun intended:D) monster semi manageable.

That 790ft-lb of torque was why I originally asked CSLACR about using TCS. 1 or 2 points makes the full blown (pun intended:D) monster semi manageable.

I know I've messed around with the 700+hp version, bet TC only help a little, and people don't like using it (even thou this car comes with it IRL :))

I think raVer has the most power we'll see.
Is there anyone not on my friends list?

Last edited:
If you haven't yet give my Phantom a blast around the oval. I did a 48.645 and I'm slooowww. DS3 and automatic.:crazy: Think a good wheel driver might get it in the 47s. Of course its not so hot on the road course.:yuck:

I've got a slot this afternoon, I was going to have another look at my SLS, but frankly, I fancy giving some other cars a razz. You're on my list, so I'll throw it around a bit for you.

What if you'd left some other parts off?? The supercharger on the SLS is super smooth. I appreciate there's an awful lot of differences between the two cars though..!!

{Cy}

Latest Posts

Back