Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Updated the Bergmeister tune with Video and test drivers comments from the 525PP European Car Shootout.

LexSombra thanks for the great video!👍👍

Also would be interested in seeing your Evora tune published here if you are up for sharing it with everyone here at GTPlanet.:D

I like my tune but I will admit it is a bit of a chore to keep on the road right now. So, ACS is tweaking it a bit. Or will be advising me on what I need to change to improve its stability.

It is though a total blast to drive, more so than the 111R. It's faster and can handle the corners like none other. I thought thought the Evora S had a supercharger stock but I guess not? Car is NA and there are no forced induction options available.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Ford GT '05 "no stripe" 600pp shootout edition by AC

AutumnRing_1.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: sonicblue clearcoat metallic
Wheels: stock
No aero
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: no
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: sports Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Race Medium

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 98.3%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 230 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.271, 2nd=2.150, 3rd=1.617, 4th=1.282, 5th=1.058,
6th=.890
4)Set Final gear to 3.360
Should display an indicated top speed of 218 mph in upper right corner.
LSD rear = initial 7, acceleration 16, braking 10

Suspension
Ride height front 0, rear -20
Spring rate front 11.6, rear 11.9
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 4
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 3
Anti-roll bars front 7 rear 5
Camber angle front 2.8 rear 1.8
Toe angle front -.18 rear -.05
Brakes: front 3 rear 2

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 600 PP,weighs 1208 Kg with a 43/57 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.02 kg/hp, has 588 HP
@6400 rpm and produces 536 ft-lb torque @4100 rpm,

Notes:

Easier to drive with manual but tested and tuned with auto, I had a limited window for tuning time and needed to get this done today so here it is. My times during testing: DS3,auto are 50.521 @Indy oval and 1:27.017 @roadcourse. I left plenty of time out there as my lines are still pretty sloppy here. Don't know how competitive the car is but I'm having a blast doing these shootouts and want to say thanks to everyone involved up front.

Last edited:
I like my tune but I will admit it is a bit of a chore to keep on the road right now. So, ACS is tweaking it a bit. Or will be advising me on what I need to change to improve its stability.

It is though a total blast to drive, more so than the 111R. It's faster and can handle the corners like none other. I thought thought the Evora S had a supercharger stock but I guess not? Car is NA and there are no forced induction options available.

Just pondering is the car you are talking about, the Evora you have on share
EDIT: Mr Wallbanger The Pikes Peak "Bergmeister" is one hell of a ride

Just pondering is the car you are talking about, the Evora you have on share
EDIT: Mr Wallbanger The Pikes Peak "Bergmeister" is one hell of a ride
Glad you liked the Bergmeister. Be on the lookout for a maximum performance group of SUVs coming soon, all around the 550-600PP range.:D:tup:👍

XDesperado67
Be on the lookout for a maximum performance group of SUVs coming soon, all around the 550-600PP range.

Oh Desperado. You're not going to make me drive a 2t monster around the Indy road track are you? :nervous:

Oh Desperado. You're not going to make me drive a 2t monster around the Indy road track are you? :nervous:
Nope. Way its looking currently good chance my entry will be under 1000kg this time.:D

Tell me how much you just can't wait to drive a 600PP Caterham!:lol::crazy::lol:

Glad you liked the Bergmeister. Be on the lookout for a maximum performance group of SUVs coming soon, all around the 550-600PP range.:D:tup:👍
I am really looking forward to these, I love getting my bigger cars out and whipping some little sports cars in online races before being kicked out 👍👍 keep up the great tunes guys,

Last edited:
Lotus Evora S '09 by BryCivicSi
472HP @ 7400RPM
375ft/lbs Torque @ 5400RPM
1102Kg
553 PP

DeepForestRaceway_16.jpg
DeepForestRaceway_20.jpg

Photos by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer with red interior
Paint: Mysterious Violet Pearl (Suzuki)
Wheels: Rays VR.G2 Black
No aero
Oil Change: Yes

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Fiber Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Yes
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
LSD: Yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Power Limiter : 100%
1) set to default
2) I set to 168MPH for Grand Valley

LSD
Initial 23, Acceleration 24, Braking 26

Suspension
Ride height -12/-10
Spring rate 10.4/12.0
Dampers (Extension) 6/5
Dampers (Compression) 5/4
Anti-roll bars 6/4
Camber angle (-) 1.8/1.5
Toe angle front -.10/-.05

Brakes
6/5

Settings
Transmission: Auto
Six-Axis Controller
Off-line tune

Notes:
I've spent many nights working on this tune with some assistance from ACS. This car is wicked to put it politely. Think of this Evora S tune the Elise's slightly larger brother with 2x the power. This car is quick, very light, has great cornering abilities and can crush much more powerful competition. All of this comes with a small quirk. You need to be on your A-game when driving this car. It takes no prisoners. One wrong turn or wheel in the grass and you will spin the car.

I have this car and tune shared so if you would like to test it out without spending any money, send me a FR on PSN: Bryphotoguy

ENJOY!

Last edited:
The car looks great BryCivicSi.👍👍
I'll link the tune in a little bit.

I'm going to have a car on share in about an hour that I need photographed. It's my entry for the 600PP shootout and while blazing fast is a real monster to drive. Look at something wrong no even think of something wrong and the car will punish you.:scared::crazy::D:gtpflag:

Cadillac Cien Concept '02 "Phantom"

This car was tuned as Harvey Wallbanger's insane entry into the 600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy.
AC challenged Harvey to make a real speed demon contender for this event and this is the result. While not at its best on the Indy road course, its hard to argue with consistent sub 49 second laps of the Indy Superspeedway.
Especially considering that's with the Wallbanger behind the controls driving with an automatic transmission! Beware this car is dangerous riding the very edge of controlability, one wrong move will spell instant disaster. However when you get it right it will reward you with awe inspiring performance. Make sure your will is up to date and your life insurance paid for, then strap in for the ride of your life.:cheers::gtpflag:
BryCivicSi
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: Maziora Andromeda
Wheels: Stock
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: No
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: None
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Stock
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Stock
Flywheel: Stock
LSD: Adjustable
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Racing Medium

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 15, Rear 10
Ballast: 15kg in position -50
Power Limiter: 97.5%
1)Set top Speed to 230mph
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=4.258
2nd=2.969
3rd=2.234
4th=1.775
5th=1.450
6th=1.227
4)Set Final gear to 3.020
Should display an indicated top speed of 220mph in upper right corner.
LSD initial 6, acceleration 18, braking 6
Suspension
Camber angle front 2.0, rear 2.0
Toe angle front 0.00, rear 0.08
Ride height front -20, rear -40
Spring rate front 19.0, rear 12.4
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 5
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 3
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 4
Brakes front 6 rear 8

The car has 600PP, weighs 1465Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 767HP and produces 472ft-lb torque@6500rpm with a 9500rpm redline.

Notes: Power curve is very flat with almost no drop off between peak power and redline making this a very good car to drive with an automatic transmission.
Car is strictly tuned for offline use only.
Extremely quick and light steering requires very light touch when turning. Will exhibit very slight understeer when pushed to the limit. Delicate throttle control is required when exiting slower corners or the rear end will break free most likely resulting in an uncontrollable spin. Do not get any wheel off the pavement as this will most likely result in a crash. You must find an exact line and speed for corner entry as being off on speed or entry line will most likely result in either oversteer if to slow/early or understeer if to slow/late its practically impossible to correct errors mid corner so getting the entry right is imperative!

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I took Harvey's Caddy for a spin today at the Indy Oval. Wow, this thing is fast and scary to drive at first but after a few cautious laps of getting used to this monster I was able to wave bye,bye to my Ford GT's ghost going from a 50.4 in it to a 49.5 in the Cien. Thats nearly a second faster! Great job, because I'm a terrible driver at the Ovals. On my first lap I wasn't quite ready for the quick handling and snap hooked the thing into the wall in the first corner :ouch: no worries though I'm pretty sure I moved it back a good 10 ft or so out of the way now. :crazy: Good luck in the shootout, I'm going to re-up my life insurance policy for sure now.

I took Harvey's Caddy for a spin today at the Indy Oval. Wow, this thing is fast and scary to drive at first but after a few cautious laps of getting used to this monster I was able to wave bye,bye to my Ford GT's ghost going from a 50.4 in it to a 49.5 in the Cien. Thats nearly a second faster! Great job, because I'm a terrible driver at the Ovals. On my first lap I wasn't quite ready for the quick handling and snap hooked the thing into the wall in the first corner :ouch: no worries though I'm pretty sure I moved it back a good 10 ft or so out of the way now. :crazy: Good luck in the shootout, I'm going to re-up my life insurance policy for sure now.
You did tell me you thought I should build something a bit faster didn't you?:crazy: To be honest the car should have more rear downforce especially on the road course but I didn't want to add enough ballast to the car so I could add an appreciable amount of rear downforce. Anyways I think it has a good shot at being the fastest on the oval...as long as it doesn't kill all the test drivers!:lol:

Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car '00 (Easy Money) edition by AC
UPDATED: spec II online ready
NrburgringGP_F_3.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Give an oil change or rebuild and refresh if necessary
Add high rpm turbo
Tires: Race hard

The Tune
Aero : 50/70
Power Limiter : 100%
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 211 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.029, 2nd=2.210, 3rd=1.675, 4th=1.328, 5th=1.085,
6th=.912
4)Set Final gear to 3.078
Should display an indicated top speed of 217 mph in upper right corner.
LSD rear = initial 7, acceleration 14, braking 5

Suspension
Ride height front -3, rear 5
Spring rate front 12.8, rear 12.3
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 5 rear 5
Camber angle front 2.8 rear 2.4
Toe angle front -.11 rear -.10
Brakes: front 5 rear 4

Transmission: Auto or Manual

Notes:
Much improved tune for taking on the seasonals or online racing

Enjoy

Last edited:
I took out both the Cadillac Cien Concept and the Mercedes CLK Touring Car.

Cien Concept
Somehow you turned a giant beast of a luxury automobile in to feeling like I am driving a go-kart. The Cien is extremely agile for what it is and I liked that. I took the car out on Laguna Seca which I felt fitting for an American car. It fought me braking before the corkscrew and before turn one but an otherwise fun car to drive. And well, this sucker is FAST! The second photo shows the number sign flying as a whizzed past it. I was a good few feet from the sign and it still came flying out of the ground. That is some POWER!! However, you somehow managed to make an ugly car even uglier with that paint and that in itself is a feat. :)

Mercedes CLK Touring Car
It is my driving style that bothered me a bit with this otherwise awesome tune. ACS turned a great touring car into a pure race car. I took this one out on the Nürburgring GP/F (or GP/D I forget) and this car handled solidly. No rise or fall during braking or acceleration, great stability and excellent response. But I have a rock solid foot and because of the lightness and the power of this car, it had some oversteer or just a loss of traction coming out of the turns. I suspect with a bit more practice I could hone in on the right way to drive it. A great car and excellent tune for those more skilled than I.

Awesome job Bry, 👍👍 you given me enough feedback on the CLK to know exactly where I need to tweak the settings. The GP tracks are a more fitting place for the DTMs and I tuned it for the Seasonals where the very fun but tight confines of Eiger short track (rev) had me adding a little more oversteer than normal. :crazy:

Last edited:
Awesome job Bry, 👍👍 you given me enough feedback on the CLK to know exactly where I need to tweak the settings. The GP tracks are a more fitting place for the DTMs and I tuned it for the Seasonals where the very fun but tight confines of Eifel short track (rev.) had me adding a little more oversteer than normal. :crazy:

I am so behind on the seasonal races. I will have to borrow your share when I get to that race to try it out again.

I updated the CLK Touring Car and placed it back on share. I recommend using manual to avoid first gear in the tight corners but it is more auto friendly now, you just need to exercise a little throttle control in the lower gears. A high horsepower FR race car on RH tires has no problem breaking the tires loose in the lower gears. :sly:
Enjoy

I updated the CLK Touring Car and placed it back on share. I recommend using manual to avoid first gear in the tight corners but it is more auto friendly now, you just need to exercise a little throttle control in the lower gears. A high horsepower FR race car on RH tires has no problem breaking the tires loose in the lower gears. :sly:
Enjoy
Just added the link for easy money AC. Looks like your a strong contender for top car in the 600PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy and I'm looking at the fastest Speedway car. Not a bad showing at all for the Outlaws if we can pull it off!:D CSLACR is looking strong for a podium finish as well so the team is putting on a good show this time.👍👍

Just added the link for easy money AC. Looks like your a strong contender for top car in the 600PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy and I'm looking at the fastest Speedway car. Not a bad showing at all for the Outlaws if we can pull it off!:D CSLACR is looking strong for a podium finish as well so the team is putting on a good show this time.👍👍
Thanks Harvey, I was just checking the Shootout and my Ford is doing better than I could of imagined, really good to see people enjoy driving it. Congrats to all the Outlaws and so far a very good showing indeed, good luck everyone :cheers:

Enjoy

Cool, I should get some actual playing time in tonight. I think I have the Miata races to get through before I hit up the German themed races. I would like to get 10 done tonight.

And I finally updated my signature. I added a link to our thread. :)

Cool, I should get some actual playing time in tonight. I think I have the Miata races to get through before I hit up the German themed races. I would like to get 10 done tonight.

And I finally updated my signature. I added a link to our thread. :)
Hey BryCivicSi I promise I'll squeeze some time in between testing for the shootout to tune that Ruf for you. Between work a wedding for my niece and the shootout my time the last few days has been shot. Sorry its taking me so long.:guilty:

Oh and thanks for adding us to your signature.:)👍👍

Latest Posts

Back