600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
I seen a GT-R in the street yesterday it made my day . In GT5 its not that exciting , still a great car .

If you want a homicidal rollercoaster try harveys Cien on the road course :D

Last edited:
I seen a GT-R inthe strert yesterday it made my day . In GT5 its not that exciting , still a great car .

If you want excitement try harveys Cien on the road course :D
Uhm thanks but I think that more likely qualifies as pure terror on the road course.:scared: :embarrassed: :scared: :nervous: :scared: :eek: :scared: 🤬 🤬 🤬

Is that better ? :D
Yeah that's about right.:D:crazy:
If I can get my route done in time this morning I'm going to pull the Cien off share so I can try a couple minor tweaks to get a little more speed on the road course. Unfortunately my time is limited today as I have a wedding to go to and probably won't be home from that until after the deadline.:irked:
Don't get why someone buys a house with their boyfriend and lives there for two years suddenly finds it important to get married.:odd:
Oh well at least there is free food and drinks and I get to spend time with my brother and tease him about being a grandfather!:D:cheers:

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
~620 BHP - ~730 Nm - 1362 KG - ~600 PP

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distribuing Center Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Medium Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
2/22

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.526
2nd Gear: 2.361
3rd Gear: 1.718
4th Gear: 1.312
5th Gear: 1.051
6th Gear: 0.883

Final Gear: 3.700
Max Speed: 320 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 9/10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 28/33
Braking Sensitivity: 22/35

Torque: 30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-19
Spring Rate: 12.4/14.1
Dampers (Extension): 6/7
Dampers (Compression): 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.8/2.4
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.16

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Hi, this car will be on share ??? I don't see it now....

Car I curently unshared. Need to do some treaking. Sorry if it causes any problems.

EDIT= Car will be back up shortly, I added the supercharger and some weight. Don't know if it will improve time, but it should make the car more interesting to drive :D. Making the changes in my car tune post Here. 721hp/600pp. Have fun:dopey:

Last edited:
Car I curently unshared. Need to do some treaking. Sorry if it causes any problems.

EDIT= Car will be back up shortly, I added the supercharger and some weight. Don't know if it will improve time, but it should make the car more interesting to drive :D. Making the changes in my car tune post Here. 721hp/600pp. Have fun:dopey:
Hopefully you geared it for moon takeoff, peak power's at 5900 rpm, no where near the 7000+ redline.

Top speed of something like 250mph right? ;)

Okay I'm feeling a bit dense this morning so I got a dumb question.
If I want to keep a car in a gear longer I make the gear longer correct?
Also to make a gear longer you move it to the right (larger numbers) correct? Or do I have that backwards?:dunce:

Also taking the "Phantom" off share for a while to tweak some things.:D:crazy:

Okay I'm feeling a bit dense this morning so I got a dumb question.
If I want to keep a car in a gear longer I make the gear longer correct?
Also to make a gear longer you move it to the right (larger numbers) correct? Or do I have that backwards?:dunce:
Yes and no. Yes, you make the gear longer, though if you want to maintain your current set of ratios as well, you'd alter the final gear. But nope, large numbers = short gears. Just move it to the left for long, right for short. :D

It's not that deadly:sly::sly:. More like 249mph :D:dunce:.I wish
You should enter it in a drag race! If it could get that to that top speed in the length of the SSR7 tunnel, you'd have whooped a few Vipers, GTRs and Enzos already :lol:

Supersonic SuperVeloce Lamborghini LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
QlqoX.jpg

730BHP - 600PP - 1393Kg

What to buy:
Oil Change
Weight Loss Stage 1
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 1
Racing Air Filter
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Full LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Diff
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Racing Medium Tyres

The Tune

Power Limiter
99.5% (lower more if needed)

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.880
2nd Gear - 2.726
3rd Gear - 2.075
4th Gear - 1.647
5th Gear - 1.336
6th Gear - 1.088
Final Gear - 2.950
Top Speed - 224mph (after changes 211mph)

LSD
8/16
17/55
7/13

Torque Centre Diff
15/85

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 9.5/10.5
Dampers (Ext): 7/5
Dampers (Com): 6/4
Anti Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber angle: 2.4/2.1
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance
6/8

Comments
This is my tune for the 600PP tuner challenge built for ultimate handling and speed for its Performance points level.
I hope you guys enjoy it.. Have a blast guys :D

Hey Dylans1o what paint color is that?

Also did you have to add a third Lamborgini 670 to the shootout?:lol: Just kidding they are good cars for this.:)

Hey Dylans1o what paint color is that?

Also did you have to add a third Lamborgini 670 to the shootout?:lol: Just kidding they are good cars for this.:)

Midnight Purple III and yes because its my favorite Lamborghini (after the 25th anniversary Countach)

Midnight Purple III and yes because its my favorite Lamborghini (after the 25th anniversary Countach)
Now that's a car I would have loved to see in this shootout along with the Lotus Esprit V8. Oh well always next time.:D

Dylan! You're back from the pony world!!! :D :D :D Nice to see you again!! (though not as nice as it was seeing Roj again, cuz he's just better. And more weird:lol:)

Dylan! You're back from the pony world!!! :D :D :D Nice to see you again!! (though not as nice as it was seeing Roj again, cuz he's just better. And more weird:lol:)

what an amazing response and I wasn't in the pony world I was in the YouTube, Midnight Club and Video editing world... It's kind of like Pandora (in Avatar) but less blue and more immature! :D

what an amazing response and I wasn't in the pony world I was in the YouTube, Midnight Club and Video editing world... It's kind of like Pandora (in Avatar) but less blue and more immature! :D
And with more swearing, I assume :lol: Anyways, good to see you back, the GT5 section just isn't the same without the most colourful one of us all :D

Midnight Club you say? Great! I was getting into LA again as well! :D

And with more swearing, I assume :lol: Anyways, good to see you back, the GT5 section just isn't the same without the most colourful one of us all :D

What do you mean i'm not colourful at all

:lol:

The car customisation is just mind boggling in that game it's out of this world!!

FYI Krenkme, the 300C tops out at 196mph and pulls very hard even at the redline, you might want to lengthen the gears a bit. Acceleration is immense for such a big car. Mind you, this was at SSR7.

The car customisation is just mind boggling in that game it's out of this world!!

It really is, isn't it? I love just littering cars with HKS logos because they're one of the only manufacturers of parts I actually know about.

Talking about HKS really badly makes me wanna do a CT230R replica with the Evo IX :indiff: Or a new style one with the Evo X :dopey:

Bought two different copies of it used from the local game stop. Both copies crashed on my ps3 got tired of having to restart stuff all over again all the time so traded em in on my used copy of GT5. Best deal I've made in ages. Did like the customization and tuning for Midnight Club though. Wasn't wild about the street racing and having to always run away from the cops.

Bought two different copies of it used from the local game stop. Both copies crashed on my ps3 got tired of having to restart stuff all over again all the time so traded em in on my used copy of GT5. Best deal I've made in ages. Did like the customization and tuning for Midnight Club though. Wasn't wild about the street racing and having to always run away from the cops.

Well that's just you being old man Wallbanger again :D I loved the PSP version, don't have the PS3 one though…

If GT5 had the car customization and tuning that midnight club has it would be a nearly perfect game.

FYI Krenkme, the 300C tops out at 196mph and pulls very hard even at the redline, you might want to lengthen the gears a bit. Acceleration is immense for such a big car. Mind you, this was at SSR7.

The tune for this comp. was to get the car around the road course and oval. If its a drag you want then put in all the parts, lose the wing, lower the rear to the max and tweak the tranny and this car could be fun to drag! But messing with the gears I have set for Indy might hurt the performance. But come on its a luxury four door trying to compete with supercars and exotics on two different courses :D. Just trying something different. Maybe I'll come to the dark side and try drag at a later date

The tune for this comp. was to get the car around the road course and oval. If its a drag you want then put in all the parts, lose the wing, lower the rear to the max and tweak the tranny and this car could be fun to drag! But messing with the gears I have set for Indy might hurt the performance. But come on its a luxury four door trying to compete with supercars and exotics on two different courses :D. Just trying something different. Maybe I'll come to the dark side and try drag at a later date

It's not just for drag that makes the gears not so ideal. I tried it on the oval and it was already out of the torque and power peak in 6th at the exit of the turn leading up to the start/finish straight. It needs a bit more length to make it competitive…I think :D

It's not just for drag that makes the gears not so ideal. I tried it on the oval and it was already out of the torque and power peak in 6th at the exit of the turn leading up to the start/finish straight. It needs a bit more length to make it competitive…I think :D

So are you talking all gears, or just final, or just 6th? With my awful driving I could get nowhere near the limit, so I kept it ratio close to handle the road and lengthened 6th a bit for overall top speed. Wrong?

Back