GTP NASCAR Truck Series S1 - Droptop2001gt Champion!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 431 comments
  • 29,483 views

What Road Course should we have for Race 3?

  • None - just ovals.

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Daytona Infield

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Indianapolis F1

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Laguna Seca

    Votes: 8 47.1%

  • Total voters
    17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Droptop on winning the Championship. 👍
 
Wow! Great race, guys! Big shoutout to Niop for drafting with me the whole race, and congrats to Droptop for winning the championship!

I did not expect to win at all! Glad I could get a win for Ford and win my inaugural race in the series. :)
 
Yes. Race results

Quali race - RLFX (droptop)

Race
01 - jedijoe
02 - RFLX (droptop)
03 - Crazy Bassist
04 - Furinkazen
05 - Carbonox
06 - Akmuq
07 - Sumo
 
Congrats to Droptop on winning the Championship. 👍

Good win Droptop - your best performance yet :nervous:

Will there be a S2?
 
Good win Droptop - your best performance yet :nervous:

Will there be a S2?

I sure hope so and if so I'm sticking with the X-Runner, but I do think S2 should wait for a little while before making its return!!
 
I'm surprised to say this, but I'm definitely looking forward to a second season of these, after a wonderful ending to S1. I may not be a podium runner, but it's really fun to be running in a close pack.
 
To be honest I prefer these used on road courses, if we do season 2 could be have a couple more road courses?:)
 
Maybe throw Indy or Daytona road in yeah.
 
If you do a season two, throw an extra 30kg on the Toyotas.
 
Furi......you and droptop should combine this with the sprint cup for an ultimate points series.......I was also thinking of this for the Nationwide Series.....https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222091

If you were to do one, but it would be Old school Grand National Series......idk was just something I thought of and posted
 
XtgvC.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back