Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Thanks for all the comments guys. :) Mixed reaction to my Viper's colour :lol: I thought it appropriate for a snake. :D
Finally I have the Nomad Diablo update. I have more photos and still another replay I haven't even taken any shots from but I'll never finish the set if I did the lot!
I borrowed the Nomad off ceiling_fan and ran the World Circuits Seasonal with it, the following shots are from Monza and Laguna Seca. Enjoy

RaisingtheStandard2.jpg

NomadHeader.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set 👍 Great work editing too you've made what is a horrid looking car in game look great 👍 How do you remove the GT watermark in your shots? I cant edit it out at all well in my shots. If you want a nomad to keep let me know and I will send you one over (got a few changes and tuning parts on it I think) 👍

:( I want a Nomad. Be the perfect car to listen to a particular Iron Maiden song in. :P

This set is a bit average to be honest. Only the first and second shots really get my attention. Your cleaning up the standards is amazing :drool: 👍. But you need to try and be a little more creative in your angles. Shots 7 and 8 are very similar for me.

But then again, shooting standards is hard sometimes, because you can't go too close to them. 👍

Infact, looking through again, I like the corkscrew shot. They're growing on me. :P

My god! That looks horrid. :scared:

Of course...
It's the car I'm talking about. :P

I like it. I feel that the use of filters (or lack of it ;)) and the composition suits the car and track well. And the compositions are good even though standard cars restricting the possible angles. Though I do feel that some of the shots may have benefitted from a lower f-number and a bit more aggressive angles in some of the Laguna Seca ones.
Anyway, huge thanks for doing my request. :)👍

I think I like this the most.

Last edited:
You did a great job with this one! Especially the textures on the first shot 👍👍 Standard car racing liveries are quite difficult to manage, you made it look easy!

You should post a before/after on shot 1 :D

Soloracer3 - Thanks. :) I'm using PaintShop Photo Pro X3 for my editing in which I use the Clone tool to remove the watermark.
Skython11 - Thanks for the critique - I tend to agree with you. :)
grrlpurple, GT_johan, bmxmitch, matt-mtb, 20832, chromatic9, SVX, arsenal1992 - Thanks for all your comments. :)
FishyJuice - :lol: Thanks - I'm glad you like it.
ceiling_fan - Thanks once again for the loan and the comments - see below for before and after. I will post full size in the Before & After thread too. :)

MakeoverHeader.jpg

MakeoverRam1.jpg

Makeover1.jpg

Makeover2.jpg

MakeoverRam2.jpg

Makeover3.jpg

Makeover4.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Is there any mess you can't clean up, Washing lady!!? :P Great work. I now understand your work a little better. (If that was your aim with this. 👍

:lol: Thanks Skython, actually I was going to post that along with the Nomad set at the time so everyone could see the improvement as it's hard to tell without the originals to compare and give some insight into my method incase anyone was interested. However I didn't get it done at the time as my wife was like "are you still on that 🤬 computer, get off I'm going to bed" so it come a little later. :)

That really shows your incredible work in this set 👍 Next time I get a bad standard I'm going to try using the methods you outlined here on it, great idea putting the description with the shots.

Thanks again Soloracer - btw I would love a Nomad, not sure if you can gift it though. Anyway I am happy to wait until one shows up in my UCD. Could trade for something you want if I have it - just whatever - I totally appreciate the offer. :)

No problem, I still have you on psn so will send one your way once I'm finished doing the set I'm working on at the moment 👍 its okay its free :)

Edit: One Nomad Diablo fully restored, tuned and cleaned and waiting for you in your gift box. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
@ Soloracer - Thanks a million for the Nomad! :D
@ kanicky - Thank you very much for your appreciation. :)

Last edited:
Back