Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
HOLY MILKSHAKES! I thought that was just very good bluring/smudging! Very VERY good! Now I can't wait for any of your updates.

Primus Ortus
Wow...that's all. Just, wow. Great work. :drool:
Woah! Thanks Primus. :)
TheDrummingKING
I'm jealous of your skill with standards. :(
Hehe, I'm jealous of your skills in the PhotoShop comp. :)
ceiling_fan
Glad to see you posted the before/after -- goes to show just how much work goes into fixing some of these ugly standards. :D
Yep, there was way too much to do with that one and I could've done alot more. :)
SVX
HOLY MILKSHAKES! I thought that was just very good bluring/smudging! Very VERY good! Now I can't wait for any of your updates.
:lol: Holy Milkshakes - have'nt heard that one before. :) Thank you very much. :)
PureLogic
Incredible work man! I admire your patience in those makeovers. :D:tup:
StoneyNUFC
You did a cracking job on that nomad mate 👍, don't think I'd have the patience to do that :lol: very nice gallery.
Thanks guys, I have to admit I was getting pretty tired of resizing, rotating, skewing and mesh warping letters by the end of that one. ;)

Here's a quick preview of the next set - Group B Rally - arsenal1992's request

Partially edited

Oh no! I have a request for... Group B Rally cars too! Looks like I'll be putting that on the back-burner for a while :P

The Nomad is seriously impressive - not just the shots themselves, with the careful compositions and clean lighting, but the amount of work spent cleaning up the Diablo. The shot with the R8 behind it at Laguna, for example - the lighting works so well with your modifications, really making it look more like a Premium. I just did very similar things with the Del Sol when transforming it into the Del Sol LM, and I can't imagine doing these sorts of things for an entire set. Kudos to you, sir! :cheers:

MakeoverHeader.jpg

MakeoverRam1.jpg

Makeover1.jpg

Makeover2.jpg

MakeoverRam2.jpg

Makeover3.jpg

Makeover4.jpg

thats brilliant. Could you please do this to all my standard pictures I've taken?:P

I really need to learn stuff like this. Or learn from you...
Excellent work again Nato 👍

Good effort on the makeover.

Am I correct in saying that this car is a direct port from GT3? That is why it is so poorly textured (even worse than some GT4 cars). The RX8 concept 1 looks really bad too as that was in GT3 as well. It doesn't have a racing livery but everything about it just doesn't look right.

Also the wheels on most of the standard models are quite highly detailed compared to the body.

I am looking forward to the Group B set.

Great preview there, I hadn't previously noticed the lack of the 'martini' branding on the car.

Had a quick peek through...amazing work! I can't get over how awesome those toy cars are. The Gallardo is super! 👍 So many great shots but that last one of the Speed 8 was nice, the 330 set(s) and of course the McLamborarri. :D

Well it's taken me forever...mind you I got a bit carried away...but here is the Group B Rally set. :)

GroupBHeader.jpg

As it turns out it's not that spectacular but there's the odd good shot in there. ;)

Fantastic. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. The last two RS200 shots are incredible. Once you add night, you will find that you will have one of the most moody pictures ever.

So many amazing shots! Fantastic work with these standards, you are the standard king :bowdown:

Absolutly amazing update, Nato.
Always wanted to some like this, but never got the shots where I wanted them.

But, thank god, we got someone who's absolutly amazing with standards! :)

SVX
Fantastic. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. The last two RS200 shots are incredible. Once you add night, you will find that you will have one of the most moody pictures ever.
:embarrassed: Thanks SVX! :)
Todis51
Lovin' your pics
I'm glad you do. :)
FishyJuice
Wow, just wow. :drool:
arsenal1992
Great job with the group b cars. I love the RS200 shots the most.
Skython11
Stunning work. The last two RS200 shots are just beautiful. Your photography has gotten really good. :drool: 👍
Thank you so much guys. The RS200 was the easiest of them to work with, also Toscana is a great location. :)
Absolutly amazing update, Nato.
Always wanted to some like this, but never got the shots where I wanted them.

But, thank god, we got someone who's absolutly amazing with standards! :)
Soloracer3
So many amazing shots! Fantastic work with these standards, you are the standard king :bowdown:
:embarrassed: Many thanks. I like working with standards but I don't know about being King. :P

RS200 shots are pure win!!

I like the look of the RS200 over most Group B cars but I can still see some form of uglyness to it. :sly:

Thank you GDII and TVR&Ferrari_Fan.

Now for a special update.

It has always struck me as odd that the Audi Quattro S1 Group B Rally Car hasn't been included in the line up of GT5. To me that car IS Group B.
All we have been given is this...

Toscanap.jpg

Why

Why

Why

Why

Why

Why!
So I've taken it upon myself to bring it into the game the only way I can; which is like this...

It took awhile and it's not perfect but I hope you enjoy. :)

Last edited:
:D

Awesome! The only slightly iffy spot is the side-intake; everything else is done very well. It really is strange we've never had access to it, as it's an important vehicle, not just for Audi, or rallying, but the automobile itself! This is very cool, and I'm glad someone else knows the pain pleasure of significant body mods with GT5 shots!

Excellent job, Nato 👍

That's amazing 👍 I can't imagine how long that took you to do and its done so well! I think we should have got it in the game too, maybe swap it for something like the starion rally car. Really good work nato 👍 👍👍

Heh... that's just... amazing :P

ps. It always drives me crazy that so many great cars are standards... and so many other great cars (I totally agree with You about the Audi S1) are not present in GT5 in any form :grumpy:

For a moment I though this was a promotional image of an upcoming DLC.
I love this car and like you said :"This is Group B". Thumbs up 👍

Excellent work on the Group B cars, Nato_777. The last picture (Audi Sport Quattro) looks good, and the only thing I do not like that much is the side-intake, as already pointed out by SlipZtrEm.

👍

Last edited:
Back