GfxJG			00:51.974	01:29.303	02:21.277
Milldrum		00:52.125	01:30.008	02:22.133
CyKosis1973		00:52.239	01:30.355	02:22.594
bravebear		00:52.949	01:30.775	02:23.724
aqmuq			00:53.230	01:30.829	02:24.059
krenkme			00:52.716	01:33.340	02:26.056
raVer			00:53.482	01:33.453	02:26.935

Result notes:

10 laps per car, per track (not nearly enough for my talent level). I originally intended to add a 5 or 10 lap followup on the road track; there just wasn't time due to the same travails that killed my weekend sessions (when I can actually drive with my eyes open). My apologies for the problematic part in each build - the nut behind the controller. I'm also not that great at discerning problems beyond the Which Wall Did You Hit method; one of the reasons I like these shootouts is because of the more nuanced comments that I can share context with.

Except where noted, all done with DS3, MT, ABS1, and driving line added for reference/consistency. Build discrepancies noted below results.

1. raVer V8 Vantage.
Awesome car. I would marry that engine and have its babies; reminded me of the Speed 12, but of course it has to carry nearly an extra Speed 12 in the capacious boot. No particular problem with the handling, excepting of course that there wasn't anywhere near enough of it. May have brought the knife to the gunfight, but at least it also brought the martinis. Extra dirty.
Oval: 53.482 Road: 1:33.453

2. CSL Audi R8
Crisp, extremely well behaved, fast, and much less understeer than I expected, particularly on the oval, where it positively blistered my expectations. Very trustworthy ride. How does it manage this with no aero to speak of?
Oval: 49.845 Road: 1:28.437

3. Milldrum Nuvolari Quattro
Audi puts out some odd torque curves, don't they? Pretty zippy car, now that it's been cut down to size. Seems to me I should be faster in this; maybe it's because it wasn't pink.
Road: 1:30.008 Oval 52.125

4. Cykosis Mercedes SLS
On the oval, I'm not sure what it was, but I found this car to be almost magnetically attracted to walls. Something about my (lack of) judgement/car control, or perhaps Audi secret spoiler agents, pulling me _just_ wide. Felt really good on the road track; I was a bit too ambitious too often, though, which means I'm sure there's time left out there, too.
Oval: 52.239 Road: 1:30.355

5. JG's GT-R
All worked with painstakingly engineered efficiency. Unbelievable bang for the virtual buck.
Oval: 51.974 Road: 1:29.303

6. Dr_Slump's GT-R Academy
Very slick gearing for the oval especially; highly sensitive brakes there for the DS3 (could be my sensitivity setting?) Finding those brakes on the Road helped; still a few funny moments. Can't quite get into through the oval section flat consistently for me, but something's working, alright (gears?).
Oval: 50.812 Road: 1:28.492

7. DigitalBaka SuperVeloce
Hrm. Not as understeery as I remember, which is good. Stock gearbox not too broken, considering. Fun car. A fair amount of noise and fury; I'm not sure what it signifies.
Oval 51.020 Road 1:29.672

8. Aqmuq SLR - 5 gears? Seriously? How very fin-de-siècle of you, McClaren.
Oval handling was challenging. Felt good flinging it around the Road track; it's a bit more nimble and able to brake than I expected for such a porker; should probably have been able to get it under 1:30, but it wasn't to be in the first ten laps.
Oval: 53.230 Road: 1:30.829

9. MadMyk GT-R Academy
Makes less black marks with incautious brakes use than Dr_slumps - not entirely sure why I couldn't get it round the oval faster than I did (too many wall taps in the time available). I seem to have more trouble with both GT-R's tires overheating under braking than some other cars. There were a couple of over-braking mistakes in the best road lap here; but an approximately equivalent pearler of a braking waggle in Dr_slumps ghost lap makes them a near dead-heat for me here.
Oval: 51.832 Road: 1:28.421

10. XDesperado's Cien
Wanting to get the painful part out of the way, I started this one on the road course. I spent the first two laps laughing. Feel the burn, fatty! Awesome. I loved it. Turn-in and actual cornering speed really not bad. Now, if only I could control those gears.... I allowed for two laps with <gasp> traction control (had not even considered it for other vehicles - but the MASSIVE blip near the redline was killing me, here, though, and on-throttle understeer is not amongst this tune's problems ;-). Best without was 1:30.172; which I'm sure I could match or beat without TCS with more pedal time. If I actually had pedals. Reminds me a bit of the Citroen GT, this car. Oh, Oval? It was sort of alright, I guess...
Oval: 48.893 Road: 1:29.186

11. Brave Bear Red Rex
Fun. If I can't have my late lamented Series '71 rex with a 13B turbo bunged in in the game, this will do nicely (along with the bathurst). Will certainly be giving it a go in a slightly lower weight class.
Oval: 52.949 Road 1:30.775

<getting very tired, limited critical faculties disappearing>

12. C-Zeta Murciless
I had some comments here, but didn't type them in fast enough before they oozed out of my brain. My apologies.
Oval: 51.129 Road: 1:30.056

13. RVR Murc
Oversteer welcome and fun; was predictable and recoverable. Might be gaining a slight advantage due to the noted build issue - has Engine Tune A in lieu of break-in (I did make sure to allow for the inevitable increases)
Oval: 50.579 Road: 1:29.439

14. Bigberry Scud
Easy and consistent on the oval, felt like it had a grade better tires. But it doesn't. Overcooked a few laps being too eager on the road course. Fun and fast. I suspect it would do pretty well with tire wear compared to most of its opposition, considering the drivetrain.
Oval: 49.948 Road: 1.29.773

15: Roj 458
Think there was more out there on the oval; felt good. Know there was much more on the Road; loved this, and suspect Roj tuned this with Controller Sensitivity 7 (the precision of the full lock/WOT on the oval section is a hint,). Seems to reward fine control, which I haven't had a chance to give it much of (assuming I possess some), but I suspect it will be a keeper. These two Fazzas were just more fun than the AWDs, and I'm not a hater.
Oval: 50.271 Road: 1:29.054

16: ACSR421 GT No Stripe
This feels a bit like cheating. Where is it hiding the extra hundred horsepower? Does No Stripe really mean "Stealth Ground Effect Version"? Wow. Also feels great with the controller.
Oval: 50.277 Road: 1:27.910

17. Praiano ZZ-II
Okay, now I know this IS cheating. Because, well, Racecar! (Fun fact: three cars were sitting atop my leaderboard here from earlier brief 600pp + Racing soft testing. McF1, GT by Citroen Road Car, and the ZZ-II). Giving Praiano this thing? Priceless! There appears to be endless grip available, and very consistent. Looked great in Cherry Black Metallic, too.
Oval: 49.823 Road: 1:28.048

18. Krenkme 300C
Ok, now THIS is what I'm torquing about... (runs). Actually, I really appreciate the work that has gone into making this work; it's really very driveable (I don't think I would get anything from TCS here - the problem I had with the Cien was the high end tire chirp, and therefore quickly finding consistency between throttle and gear shift point in the laps available - but this one just wants modulated throttle). I'm sure there was at least a second on the Road to be found in short order, but I was totally stuffed by this stage.
Oval: 52.716 Road: 1:33.340

Overall, I enjoyed the hell out of the cars and different tunes, and I'm glad I have them built to refer to and tweak for use online (Where they will axiomatically work flawlessly... Bazinga!)

My favourite rides here (that most exceeded my expectations) were the R8, the 458, the No Stripe, and despite me knowing how exactly how evil the car is, the ZZ-II. Props to all the tunes, and the wacky stylish car choices (the Rex, the 300C - fastest limo/hearse on earth?, and the Vantage), with which I can baffle my opponents; I'm still up in the air about my driver's choice, but I will edit it in shortly.

There's a couple of little follow-up tests I'd like to try later; stock LSD in the GT-Rs, the C12S 7.3, and the Aston Martin less ballast, because I love the madness of that car.

-------

Build issues noted:

DigitalBaka Murc - spot on. Was there supposed to be a custom Transmission? - EDIT: No, stock deemed sufficient.

Bigberry Scud - perfect.

Cykosis SLS - Could install Engine Stage 1 only (run in, no oil, reached 600pp - Engine Stage 2 goes to 607/774 bhpwith listed parts). Could Not reach 2.629 in first with listed ratios - 2.661 lowest available (default, 5.5 final, 220kph - 230 and 240 messed with the higher gear ratio limits instead. Max speed shows as 344kph when listed after mods) - left and tested as stated.

Roj 458 - perfect notes, spot on. I had one each run in with and without oil beforehand >_> <_<

madmyk - needed Engine Tune 3, ECU, and slight power limiter to reach hp/pp (672 BHP, 600pp); was fully run in, with oil change. Was it a turbo instead? EDIT - No, it really was Engine Stage 3, so the build is OK with that added.

GfxJG - build matches.

Milldrum - build matches.

ACSR GT No Stripe - Perfect, except no Carbon Drive Shaft available.

XDesperado's Cien - was this fully run in with oil change? (edit: Yes, yes it was.)

aqmuq SLR - the parts list isn't very clear, but I'm hoping it'll be simple; I'm waiting for this to arrive from my Run-in-Your-Supercar&#8482; valet parking service (I hope they clean it after the, um, partying). - EDIT: I needed to install front A, rear A, and obviously wing A aero parts (implied by spec), a Sports ECU, Weight Reduction 1, Window Weight, and a Carbon Bonnet to reach spec. If this is inaccurate, please let me know. 632 bhp @ 98.5%, 600pp, 1576kg. I installed the twin-plate clutch, semi-racing flywheel, and carbon driveshaft since it's normal to do so; some combinations have been known to exhibit handling issues in some cars, however.

Dr_slump GT-Academy - does "all chassis parts" include full weight reduction, window weight and Rigidity Improvement? Full run in? - Edit: Yes, it does. Spot on, but knowing the final weight/bhp would have been comforting ;-). Gear setup very clear (and even included km/h for Antipodean weirdos on SI units 👍) .

C-Zeta Merci - All good.

RVR - build is at 0 km/h, must have no run in to fit Engine stage 1! Bad Pony! :crazy:
Spirit R - fine.

ZZ-II - needed a few kilos to bring it down. Mine is run in, but not in oil decay (nor would I want it that way).

300C - Pimpmobile needed Carbon Propeller Shaft. Because.... SHAFT! In other news, 5th gear ratio could only reach 1.573. Could be order of Engine stage/parts install.

Last edited:
Ealirendur
XDesperado's Cien -was this fully run in with oil change?
Yes fully run in with engine rebuild. (Used one I bought in the UCD and not the prize one I have.)

I thought so - it's just more critical than usual to not mess that one up (it's my UCD spare also, but like most concept cars, comes with low kilometerage (149, in my case), and needed some running in. It's nice that it was otherwise unmarred by permanent changes.

I chose to send Bruce (which is what Australian Bobs are called) to Indy with it for some reason....

I thought so - it's just more critical than usual to not mess that one up (it's my UCD spare also, but like most concept cars, comes with low kilometerage (149, in my case), and needed some running in. It's nice that it was otherwise unmarred by permanent changes.

I chose to send Bruce (which is what Australian Bobs are called) to Indy with it for some reason....
Hopefully he can avoid a fatal "twitch" as CSLACR refers to them. It's incredibly fast on the speedway, if you manage to get everything right and think nothing but pure thoughts!:D
Think the wrong thing and if lucky you simply get a red flag for sideswiping the wall, if not lucky...:eek::nervous::scared::ouch: 🤬🤬🤬

Ealirendur
:odd:The Nuvolari Quattro certainly did (definite gain from run-in).

It's also good to paint it pink. That helps mask the fact that I am no tuner! ;)

I did the build every car thing for the FF Challenge and it's hard work. But with all the other goings on in your life, well done to you Sir, well done. :)

:odd:The Nuvolari Quattro certainly did (definite gain from run-in). The current OCD zero-mile ones are known to be "special" or something, but I've really got to locate an old thread.... here we go.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182613

Oil "decay" versus run-in gain can be confusing, too.

Most of that is things I try to tell people everyday, though I guess the new ucd cars had me confused, so I'd assumed no standards had break-in.

krenkme - PSN: krenkme
Chrysler 300C
Road – 1:34.043
Oval – 52.149

Too much torque! Are we sure there isn’t a diesel Peugeot/Audi le Mans engine shoehorned into here? For me as a self-confessed ‘throttle whore’, this car could have been so much faster if it wasn’t so desperate to spin the rears under the slightest application of power.

I Agree that the torque is waaayyy to much, but that's the price of putting on the supercharger on this car :(. I tried my best to get the power to the road but it seems like I have lost the battle. Still happy to see this car kinda (not really:irked:) keep up with the rest. I at least hope you enjoyed the ride...even after all those great cars and tunes you had got to drive:tup:.
Thanks for the times, Great job:tup:👍:)

Okay posted speedway times for all cars here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5767468#post5767468

Going to climb on my soap box one last time here...
Several cars had their times affected by the fact that they either didn't have a fresh oil change/engine rebuild prior to being placed on share or because they were not fully broken in prior to placing on share. Changing HP means changing speeds making it very difficult to get maximum potential from a car when testing. Exiting the track to try and adjust the published tune to keep it at 600PP or swaping in and out of a car repeatedly means I can't get the run of laps where I can try pushing at each spot for that little extra I missed on a previous lap. Sorry folks but that's just how it is for me.

Overall these are all excellent tunes with a couple that were simply outstanding for me.
Although not my drivers choice brave bear's RX-7 Spirit R Type A was my favorite car because of its driver friendliness and the fact that it was really taking on cars above its class and not showing badly for it.
C-ZETA gets my vote for best of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloces. All three of them are outstanding tunes on an exceptional car just found C-ZETA's the most comfortable fit for my driving style.
Dr_slumps GT-R is my pick from among the three GT-Rs, that said Doc I still don't like the car.:D
My runner up for Drivers choice and the car that had the best overall performance for me is CSLACR's Audi R8. Quick, precise, totally competent and its probably that competence that keeps it from being my drivers choice as it lacks that little extra zing in the driving experience when running on the edge. Pushed to the limit and you still feel like your out on a Sunday cruise with the missus or heading off for work, no muss no fuss. German efficiency on display.

So for my drivers choice I turn to ACSR421's Ford GT. You have to work a little harder to get the best out of this car than CSLACR's R8, but in return you get that thrill of knowing and feeling that your riding that fine line of control right at the limit of a magnificent machine. It won't punish you the way some other cars here will if your off but it still feels alive and bursting with speed. Great Car great tune!👍👍

Driving is done, results to come in the next....uh....few hours. :D Right now I need some sleep. For now, everyone has done a fantastic job with their cars. It seems everyone is really stepping up their game each time we do one of these. 👍

C-ZETA gets my vote for best of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloces. All three of them are outstanding tunes on an exceptional car just found C-ZETA's the most comfortable fit for my driving style.

Honored to get your pick, Desperado. :bowdown: Thanks much. :bowdown:

Just asking here - anyone not tested my Murcielago yet?

Last edited:
CyKosis1973 - PSN: CyKosis1973
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
Road – 1:31.503
Oval – 51.175

Now if only I could make the AMG Academy one in Special Events handle like this one. I like it. Smooth and refined, not at all as described!

Glad you enjoyed the car and found it to be a little less unruly than when I dragged it out of the cave I found it living in. Very good time around the Oval too.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Cykosis SLS - Could install Engine Stage 1 only (run in, no oil, reached 600pp - Engine Stage 2 goes to 607/774 bhpwith listed parts). Could Not reach 2.629 in first with listed ratios - 2.661 lowest available (default, 5.5 final, 220kph - 230 and 240 messed with the higher gear ratio limits instead. Max speed shows as 344kph when listed after mods)

Ealirendur, probably best to 'borrow' the car from me. I ran into this sort of issue with the FWD Shootout a while back. It always seemed a struggle to build a car to the exact specs of the original build. If you're not in a position to borrow the car, just build it as best you can, you won't get any complaints from me Sir...

{Cy}

Build issues noted so far:

madmyk - needed Engine Tune 3, ECU, and slight power limiter to reach hp/pp (672 BHP, 600pp); was fully run in, with oil change. Was it a turbo instead?

Dr_slump GT-Academy - does "all chassis parts" include full weight reduction, window weight and Rigidity Improvement? Full run in?

I can check tonight, but, mine had the full weight reduction but did not have any engine tune as listed. I used intake and exhaust parts to get to 600pp.

If you have already done the Engine Tune 3 for dr_slump's, then I guess I will have to go with that for the engine. His car is a bit faster than mine anyway, maybe that is one decision he made that was better.

If this is a problem, or if anyone has a any objections on this, then CSLACR can make a ruling. I can send my car at trade reset tonight if that is an option.

Sorry if this looks like a double post, but this is on completely separate topics. I was not on my computer all weekend, so I need to catch up a bit...

First, thanks to Praiano for coming to my car's defense on Desperado's time with it. I appreciate the sentiment, but I would like to officially say that I have no complaint. GT-R's are not for everybody, and that car was not my first choice either. If I had more time to prepare I would have gone for a MR or FR instead. Desperado gave a fair review.

Also to Desperado, I agree that my car was not completely broken in and I do realize the inconvenience. Again, I did not have enough time to prepare, so sorry about that.

Finally, since we are getting close to the end, I sorted the results page on the score sheet to show the current standings. Cheers.

Ealirendur
DigitalBaka Murc - spot on. Was there supposed to be a custom Transmission?

Nope, played around with it some but I was never happy with anything so I stuck with the stock unit.

EDIT: Times are now finalized and up in my review post. Congrats to everyone who took part! 👍

Last edited:
Sorry if this looks like a double post, but this is on completely separate topics. I was not on my computer all weekend, so I need to catch up a bit...

First, thanks to Praiano for coming to my car's defense on Desperado's time with it. I appreciate the sentiment, but I would like to officially say that I have no complaint. GT-R's are not for everybody, and that car was not my first choice either. If I had more time to prepare I would have gone for a MR or FR instead. Desperado gave a fair review.

Also to Desperado, I agree that my car was not completely broken in and I do realize the inconvenience. Again, I did not have enough time to prepare, so sorry about that.

Finally, since we are getting close to the end, I sorted the results page on the score sheet to show the current standings. Cheers.

Sorry if you're sorry:)but really don't need to feel like this. I never defend you when i asked why the times between you and slump were so diferent. They were effectively and i wanted to know why, that's all.
This show that people who drive with DS3 drive slower with your settings than with slump's settings; and it's not a few. This is an important thing that i will check later and try to understand why.
That's all. don't need to be sorry like my friend wallbanger don't need to explain anything about his driving session. The settings are the key of the equation and as a tuner i only wanted to know more about.
Have a good night everybody.

Nope, played around with it some but I was never happy with anything so I stuck with the stock unit.

No problem. Seemed to work out OK; but didn't need 6th on the Road track.

Ealirendur, probably best to 'borrow' the car from me. I ran into this sort of issue with the FWD Shootout a while back. It always seemed a struggle to build a car to the exact specs of the original build. If you're not in a position to borrow the car, just build it as best you can, you won't get any complaints from me Sir...

{Cy}

I understand. It's handy to know the problems exist, though (so that it can be built by others later from the spec sheet), and repeatability is also a wonderful thing to have; if nobody builds 'em, you won't know. I'll test as I've built it unless that is ruled out. It might be the difference in engine stages affecting the rev range and flowing on; I know I'd have to run it out further to "decay the oil" to get it in there, however.

I can check tonight, but, mine had the full weight reduction but did not have any engine tune as listed. I used intake and exhaust parts to get to 600pp.

If you have already done the Engine Tune 3 for dr_slump's, then I guess I will have to go with that for the engine. His car is a bit faster than mine anyway, maybe that is one decision he made that was better.

If this is a problem, or if anyone has a any objections on this, then CSLACR can make a ruling. I can send my car at trade reset tonight if that is an option.

You won't need to worry about the send (I could borrow it anyway, were it an option).

I already did whack Engine 3 in there, as I simply couldn't come up with the horsepower with any obvious combination of the intake/exhaust parts, IIRC, and I was pretty sure you hadn't added one of the turbos. It was built separately to Dr_slump's, though. I do have yet another stock one; what is the mileage on yours, on the off-chance I still have time to partly run it in?

Build post updated. I'm still too slack to edit in notes/test times so far, though.

Note specifically that aqmuq's SLR has arrived from run-in, and I've essentially had to guess that a Sports ECU, Weight reduction 1 + window + bonnet is necessary. 632 bhp @ 98.5%, 600pp, 1576kg.

Last edited:
Sorry if you're sorry:)but really don't need to feel like this. I never defend you when i asked why the times between you and slump were so diferent. They were effectively and i wanted to know why, that's all.
This show that people who drive with DS3 drive slower with your settings than with slump's settings; and it's not a few. This is an important thing that i will check later and try to understand why.
That's all. don't need to be sorry like my friend wallbanger don't need to explain anything about his driving session. The settings are the key of the equation and as a tuner i only wanted to know more about.
Have a good night everybody.

After reading this I got curious enough myself to try both cars again. This time I ran slump's GTR first then madmyk's. (Took me a bit to get back into the track again, I've forgotten it already, dammit!)

After I set a time close to my original with slump's car, I followed my original fastest ghost with madmyk's GTR. To be honest, I don't think the cars would result in all that different times if I chased one after the other after the other.

Doing a blind taste test however, keeping things level across the playing field, slump's car wins for me. Why? Very minor things I think:

madmyk's car feels a bit more Murc-ish, with maybe a bit less understeer than slump's. Less understeer should make it better, but I personally found it unexpectedly sliding out a bit on corners, kind of like a Lambo. With slump's car, it seemed either very obviously planted or not. Also, madmyk's car "felt" like it had a softer suspension - prone to bobbing and bouncing a bit, just enough to throw off my aim into a corner (overcorrection is my most common mistake and it's partly because of using the DS3 and being able to instantly twitch the wheel all the way around.)

So I thought, maybe madmyk's is heavier with a softer suspension. But no! Both are 1367kg. Spring rates were 11/13 slump and 11/14 madmyk. So that didn't add up.

The one thing I can see that might make a difference is that madmyk's suspension is lower. I'm not sure if 10mm makes that much difference, but I do admit the lower the camera, the harder it is to drive in bumper view. Which maybe exaggerates the apparent "bounce" of the suspension.

Anyway, it's very hard to tell what's affecting the laptimes so much exactly. Basically I feel that madmyk's car was more difficult for the accident-prone driver; but given more than its fair share of time, would probably even out or beat slump's eventually.

Well I started out this morning by misreading Praiano's intentions when he asked about my time from Desperado, but ended up getting real good feedback about my car. I'm not surprised Slump has the better tune. I spent half the summer following him and Praiano around. I think I learned more from Praiano because he is more open about his methods, while the good doctor is a bit more mysterious.

I tend to follow Praiano's style of a stiffer front and softer back suspension which can work well on FR and MR cars. The GT-R is more balanced and so it makes sense that Slump's more even set up is working better. I didn't take my car off share longer than needed to verify that I missed a line in my tune description - Yes, Ealirendur I did have Stage 3 Engine Tune - so I didn't run it again. I would bet that smrtb0mb is right about the ride height though - mine was too high.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the great feedback despite my clumsy remarks earlier. I am happy I am doing well in the standings but I'm sure that is more car choice than skill on my part. I am learning lots and having fun. :cheers:

madmyk
I am happy I am doing well in the standings but I'm sure that is more car choice than skill on my part. I am learning lots and having fun. :cheers:

I can echo that as well. I appreciate all the comments so far and I'm itching to use what I've learned so far. This car may go through a few evolutions as I take in more of what you guys know. :)

Top third-ish is well higher than I expected to be in this setting, though like myk I'm sure the car choice is helping to a good degree. Really expected to be scraping the bottom with people getting migraines at the thought of having to drive my car. :lol:

I can echo that as well. I appreciate all the comments so far and I'm itching to use what I've learned so far. This car may go through a few evolutions as I take in more of what you guys know. :)

Top third-ish is well higher than I expected to be in this setting, though like myk I'm sure the car choice is helping to a good degree. Really expected to be scraping the bottom with people getting migraines at the thought of having to drive my car. :lol:

madmyk
I am happy I am doing well in the standings but I'm sure that is more car choice than skill on my part.
Isn't that kind of the point though? Obviously it sucks when we all pick the same car but isn't the goal to find something that runs as fast as possible? I think you guys did fine, the car isn't quite as quick as some others, but it beat all those that they should.

Last edited:
Isn't that kind of the point though? Obviously it sucks when we all pick the same car but isn't the goal to find something that runs as fast as possible? I think you guys did fine, the car isn't quite as quick as some others, but it beat all those that they should.

Agreed. That is the point of these tuning shootouts, to be the fastest. The lap times are the deciding factor, not personal opinion. Car choice is extremely important, just as important as the tune itself. Madmyk and digitalbaka, your tunes did really well its ok to take pride in your accomplishments, congrats. 👍

Agreed. That is the point of these tuning shootouts, to be the fastest. The lap times are the deciding factor, not personal opinion. Car choice is extremely important, just as important as the tune itself. Madmyk and digitalbaka, your tunes did really well its ok to take pride in your accomplishments, congrats. 👍

Sorry :( I guess my car was the wrong choice. It wasn't very fast, but I was hoping it could keep up. I was wrong. I'll try harder next time.

Thanks everybody once again for the feed back and a great event, even if I did waste you time. :(.... J/K

Back