The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Australia
Perth (+08:00)
jkt008
Haven't got one.
This thread is where all the new and updated OCDs will be posted for easy access. This thread can be used for discussion. If you have a refreshed OCD list, please post it here using this great tool created by @Milouse and I'll update the OP as soon as possible. đź‘Ť

(For those who don't know, the Online Collector's Dealership usually updates at around 03:00 UTC on a Thursday, every fortnight.)

Lastest Online Collector's Dealership
14 Cars - 21/11/13

(S) Plymouth Superbird '70 - 42,440 CR

(S) Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - 47,280 CR

(S) Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 - 52,600 CR

(S) Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - 58,360 CR

(S) Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 - 60,000 CR

(S) Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 - 70,000 CR

(S) Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 - 71,500 CR

(S) Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 - 84,890 CR

(S) Shelby GT350R '65 - 106,110 CR

(S) Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 - 5,250,000 CR

(S) Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - 5,250,000 CR

(S) Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 - 95,000 CR

(S) Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 - 1,500,000 CR

(S) Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo - 5,000,000 CR

(Special thanks to @ThrasherDBS for providing the list and to @Milouse for the useful tool!)​

Last edited:
Every freaking time I buy a car, it ends up in the OCD a few days later. I just bought the Sauber on Sunday, and the two R129s on Monday!

Toronado
Every freaking time I buy a car, it ends up in the OCD a few days later. I just bought the Sauber on Sunday, and the two R129s on Monday!

That's what I've been experiencing as well. :banghead:

chug-a-bug
The Sauber? Holy crap! :drool:

Pity I only bought it the other week from the UCD. Oh well, at least I get to keep one of them mint.

I got my Sauber from a Level 23 ticket on my first shot. But, I still bought this one so I could keep one mint as well. ;)

Whats the deal with the CLK-LM Race car? I've already got a CLK-GTR Race car which looks exactly the same but has less power and more PP. Both cars have 0 miles.

Whats the deal with the CLK-LM Race car? I've already got a CLK-GTR Race car which looks exactly the same but has less power and more PP. Both cars have 0 miles.

Its the same exact car.

Well yes, but why the different names and horsepower figures? Seems a bit dumb to me. I've got both now anyway so it doesn't really matter I guess.

My guess is the lower power is because u have not done a recent oil change or it had been driven more than 5000km without engine overhaul. The pp is higher because u tune up the downforce which increases pp significantly. Sounds like u shld get this new car as engine overhaul and chassis reinforcement cost a lot anyway. clk is a good drive anyway.

Has anyone else noticed that the OCD only contains 22 cars now as compared to 30 awhile ago?...When did that happen?...My UCD still has 30.

What color is the FGT?

Also, I wonder if the aerodynamics for the CLK-LM are true to real life?

flying_clr.jpg

Note: I think that's Mark Webber driving.

Any idea how they choose what to put in the OCD? It usually corresponds with cars you need to buy for the seasonals and some of the higher-end cars that people really want. I can imagine that the Mercs are in response to the special event, but why did they have the Classics last round?

Well yes, but why the different names and horsepower figures? Seems a bit dumb to me. I've got both now anyway so it doesn't really matter I guess.
CLK-LM is the proper name for the car. PD fixed that problem in version (I think) 1.06), but I think you need to switch to the car for the name change to take.

In regards to the power, did your CLK-"GTR" come from a ticket?

Also, I wonder if the aerodynamics for the CLK-LM are true to real life?

flying_clr.jpg

Note: I think that's Mark Webber driving.
It is Mark Webber driving, but that isn't a CLK-LM.

Back