CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 41

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 166 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Host or Judge has any doubts they can ask for the original to check.

Some really nice entries here 👍 ... because of that I have decided to change tact and try something simple and less contrived to what I normally do plus I thought the lighting worked well and I love this car :).......... Which probably means I'll end up changing it lol.

FINAL ENTRY

I was waiting for someone to enter the 908 :lol:

Final Entry

(Click for original size)

I tried to make something colorful... and patriotic:P

Final

6124827489_62c4d8bf46.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6073/6124827489_62c4d8bf46_b.jpg full screen

This is my first post in a few months hope it you guys and gals like it.

what if its black and white with lots of vivid colors popping out? does that count because i have a beautiful picture =D

what if its black and white with lots of vivid colors popping out? does that count because i have a beautiful picture =D

As long as you think it's "colorful", and therefore matches the theme, then go right ahead.

This sound interesting but I got YLOD last week and my phat and copy of the game are out of my reach. :( Maybe next time.

Having a bit of a poke around here guys and do like what I see. Some imagination and thought shown for sure for the comp. this week. I do particualry like the Lexus reflection shot, took me a while to see it!! Also like the VW wheel reflection and the blurred fireworks? Quite a treat to view all of them, some very nice work lads :)

Some great shots here, gonna be a tough poll.

(NEW) FINAL ENTRY

Wanted to use something from my latest shoot but I don't want to muck up things for my tournament entry either. Perhaps I can pull something else out that will work better...we shall see. :odd:

EDIT: Changed entry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back