CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 41

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 166 comments
  • 15,216 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry



​
 
Last edited:
I think this works nicely :D

Final Entry
​
 
Final Entry
picture.php

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=1831&pictureid=30011​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
​
 
FINAL ENTRY​


Trying something different, don't know if this is really work. This Lexus color and the lighting from Redbull hangar is just amazing.​

FINAL ENTRY

The King is watching​

That´s what I think of being colourful 👍
 
Final Entry



​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry



​

Aaaaand with that I'm out. NOTE TO SELF: If you decide to use the pretty colorfull car everyone got in the recent Seasonal Event, do it FASTER! :D
 
Final Entry



Click It
​
 
^^ Doh! That's one of my ideas gone. Nice one jakenj9 :)
 
FINAL ENTRY CHANGED​

 
Last edited:
Final Entry



​

awww great, now my M&M NASCAR looks like **** compared to yours. What is wrong with you chromatic9?
Why do you destroy all my hopes, over and over and over...:guilty: jk, btw:p
 
Final Entry


​


:)
 
Last edited:
@ dhartley Just to let you know, your preview size must be 500px or less on it's biggest side. Flickr has a nice share command that you can set up to do it for you. Nice shot.
 
Final Entry

​
 
Thanks @tonilleshusband, I have now changed the size.
I like the shot that you have done too!
 
FINAL ENTRY


​
click it​
 
Final Entry
​

Entry Changed:
because I found (ohh it was a difficult choice among all of my content) from the far more interesting in January 2011 =)


Final Entry

COLOURS​
 
Final entry

​

Second best photo of the set didn't want to risk the best photo as of yet.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back