Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

My garage just hit 2000 cars!:D
Guess its time to A) sell a few and B) figure out how to set up a second account.:lol:

Oh and number 2000 was a low mileage NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car that I'm thinking I should tune for the latest time trial.👍👍

That NSX LM has so much downforce its unreal. At 600pp I ran 46 seconds I think on Indy.
That's why I'm thinking it would be perfect for the latest time trial. Easily limited down to 345 and adjust the aero for best effect so you don't scrub to much speed on the start/finish straight.:D

After you tune the BTR of course. ;) kidding. I am so behind with the race tunes for my shop so no worries at all.

And dang, I thought I had a lot of cars. Nice work man.

Add me to the long list of YLOD members. My PS3 gave up the ghost today. Looks like I'll be tearing it apart and trying the heat gun reflow trick. Wish me luck, if this doesn't work it may be awhile before I get a new one. :ill:

Fixed for now at least. The heat gun works, just a pain to tear it down repaste the processors and button it all back up. :cheers:

Actually, I almost lost my save data today. I made a backup to send some stuff out and when i was trying to shut the game down, the PS3 shut off on its own. I think I tried to quit while the game was still saving and it didn't like that. So, when I went back in, the save was corrupted. Lucky for the backup!

I created a tune playing online this evening. I started with the Renault Sport Clio V6 '00 and modded it out and tuned it after each race and right now I am pretty satisfied with it. I will tweak it a bit this week and hopefully have a working car later this week.

It is a great 500pp car. Can hold its own against Vettes, NSXs and M3s.

Last edited:
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
RenaultSport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00 by BryCivicSi
348HP @ 6500RPM
302ft/lbs Torque @ 5100RPM
1106Kg
500 PP

AutumnRing_71.jpg

AutumnRing_11.jpg

Photos by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paint: Amaranth (MG)
Wheels: Enkei RC-T4 painted Isotope Green (Lotus)
Front Aero Type 1
Wing Type 1
Oil Change: Yes

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Fiber Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Yes
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
LSD: Yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 94.2%
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set top Speed to 168mph
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=2.924
2nd=2.148
3rd=1.705
4th=1.368
5th=1.062
6th=0.880
4)Set Final gear to 4.400

LSD
Initial 36, Acceleration 33, Braking 24

Suspension
Ride height -10/-13
Spring rate 10.4/11.8
Dampers (Extension) 4/5
Dampers (Compression) 5/6
Anti-roll bars 3/4
Camber angle (-) 0.0/0.0
Toe angle front .00/.20

Brakes
6/8

Settings
Transmission: Auto
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
Six-Axis Controller
Online and Off-line tune

Notes:
I was tired of racing the same car every night so I choose one I don't regularly see online. I pulled out this one and started tuning it after every race and came up with this tune. It has great acceleration and a slight amount of understeer online (offline the understeer is not present.) Turn in is sharp and it brakes quickly and smoothly. With an unmodified 48/52 weight ratio, the balance is near perfect.

I built this as a 500pp contender online. It is certainly not the fastest 500pp car but more middle of the road, maybe better with a more capable driver. But it's fun and I enjoy passing M3s and CSLs coming out of a turn. Smug Germans!

I have this car and tune shared so if you would like to test it out without spending any money, send me a FR on PSN: Bryphotoguy

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Added links to AC's GT and Bry's Clio. Good stuff guys!

Special congratulations to AC for your showing in the shootout.👍👍:gtpflag:

Are you going to make a fully maxed out, no limits, crazy "phantom" tune? That car was nuts, and fun in the shootout...., but maybe without limits.... Insanely FUN!!!

Are you going to make a fully maxed out, no limits, crazy "phantom" tune? That car was nuts, and fun in the shootout...., but maybe without limits.... Insanely FUN!!!
Yeah I had planned to do a couple versions of it. So keep your eyes open for a Phantom update!:D

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 "Bubblegum Bandit"
Okay so I entered C-ZETA's Rally Car shootout as a tuner. Part of the setup which made this shootout interesting was that tuners weren't allowed to pick their car but instead got a ticket for a random Rally Base Car. There are many different cars available through this ticket and ole Harvey Wallbanger here had high hopes that he would be blessed with one of the earlier cars, say a '83 Mitsubishi Lancer for example. Well as you can see he got the Mitsubishi Lancer but this one is a good 17 years newer than hoped for. Oh well that's the way it goes. Then more bad news C-ZETA sent over the specs for the cars max HP and minimum weight. Uh oh not even broken in and with no oil change the car was already above the HP and close to the minimum weight. Digging around in the garage Harvey unearthed 2 more copies of the car both broken in. The first one had had some work done on it at some point, so despite being an attractive if rather bright yellow it was left to continue gathering dust. Since both the car from the ticket and the unmodified used car in the garage were a boring and totally unapealing shade of white Harvey called up his stock of Mitsubishi paints to find something different. As you can see Harvey Managed as usual to succeed in his quest to be different as its doubtful you'll find many other Lancer's in this rather Bizarre shade of pink.:D
Chamonix2520Main_1-1.jpg

Chamonix2520Main_1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: Deep Pink Metalic (Mitsubishi paint color)
Wheels: Stock
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: None
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Sports Exhau
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Sports Mediums, Dirt and Snow

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Rear set to 5 (Note; this car has a functional rear wing stock that can be adjusted from 0-5.)
Ballast: 142kg positioned at +50
Power Limiter: 87.7%
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set top Speed to 155
2)Set gears
1st=2.317
2nd=1.757
3rd=1.377
4th1.117
5th=0.927
6th=0.797
4)Set Final gear to 4.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 168 mph in upper right corner..
Front LSD Initial 6, Acceleration 18, Braking 6
Rear LSD Initial 16, Acceleration 48, Braking
Center Differential set to 50/50
Suspension
Camber angle front 2.0. rear 1.0
Toe angle front -0.10, rear 0.00
Ride height front 5 rear -15
Spring rate front 9.9, rear 6.2
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 5
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 4
Brakes front 6 rear 8

The car has 475PP,weighs 1240 Kg with a 53/47 front/rear weight distribution, has 300HP and produces 326ft-lb torque@3100rpm with a 7600rpm redline.

Notes: Handles very good on all surfaces, with snow feeling like your on a paved track using Race Softs. Word of caution though, when using dirt tires be careful on tracks with tarmac like Eiger as the dirt tires seem to have more grip on the paved sections than the sport medium tires normally used on tarmac do.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Coming soon "Sabertooth" a 500PP tune of the original big cat, and "Bigbird" a 550PP tune of an American Supercar legend. Both setup to win the Classic Supercar Seasonal races.👍👍

"Sabertooth" and "Bigbird" are currently on share for anyone interested in trying them out.:cheers::gtpflag:

Both cars were tuned on Sport Soft tires and are so equipped, however I will have Racing tires available as well in case anyone finds them to much to handle on the Sport Softs.:D:crazy:

Last edited:
The Tune
Aerodynamics: Rear set to 5 (Note; this car has a functional rear wing stock that can be adjusted from 0-5.)

Nice find. A lot more cars in this game could do with that. In fact pretty much anything that has some form of stock aero on the arse (or chin) should be adjustable between 0-5...

{Cy}

Nice find. A lot more cars in this game could do with that. In fact pretty much anything that has some form of stock aero on the arse (or chin) should be adjustable between 0-5...

{Cy}
More of PD's bs actually since most of the Skylines, imprezas and WRXs have that 5 points of adjustable rear aero stock. Meanwhile how many cars in the game have the active aero packages from the manufacturer yet have no apparent downforce.:grumpy:

No No No...moving weight forward means the rear is even more likely to kick out. What I need to do is more work on the Dampers and spring rates. But we can discuss this in my garage later instead of spamming up JG's shop.:D
No, I don't think that's the case, the front wheels are lifted off the ground like in a 911, so some ballast might be needed to force the front down. I'll try both front and back to see which works better.

No, I don't think that's the case, the front wheels are lifted off the ground like in a 911, so some ballast might be needed to force the front down. I'll try both front and back to see which works better.
Well I still need to send you the updated specs from the '67.
They are an improvement over what your using currently.

Oi Harvy! wut da fack is is?! Why is there no tune on the bird you sent me?
???:confused:uhm could have sworn I tuned that bird before shipping.

If its not take the settings off the one I have on share.:drool:

???:confused:uhm could have sworn I tuned that bird before shipping.

If its not take the settings off the one I have on share.:drool:
The only thing that's saved was the brake balance.

I'll try it after I'm finished with this race with the MFT A110. :D

The only thing that's saved was the brake balance.

I'll try it after I'm finished with this race with the MFT A110. :D
Sorry about that...not sure what happened. Good luck with the A110 and Bigbird once you have it setup.👍👍

Wallbanger, you know the phrase 'a picture tells a thousand words'? Well, I'm going to upload a few pictures here to show you one of my experiences with your Bigbird.

Edit: here they are. Prepare to be slightly scared while :lol:ing

Yea, that's sideways. In a straight line:scared:

…And that's the result. Was |--| that close to hitting the Jensen.​

Last edited:
@Onboy please tell me that was with sport soft tires...:nervous:
Roj just sent me a nice PM saying he won the Nürburgring race handily on SS tires although he "drifted" a few corners.:D His only issue was that he felt the gearing left it a bit short on top speed.

Oh and now I'm :scared: thinking of you in the Sabertooth!:lol:

Hey X took out your little kitty for the seasonal events and the sound my god the sound, I had problems with its arse and grip(pulled out my mad catz controller to get use to it for the New F1 game) but did win Rome four times and wrecked twice each race,used S3. The speed and torq was amazing, like I said in psn pm one of my little kitties has this tune just amazing. Thanks for letting me take her for a spin loved every second of it.

Indy

Hey X took out your little kitty for the seasonal events and the sound my god the sound, I had problems with its arse and grip(pulled out my mad catz controller to get use to it for the New F1 game) but did win Rome four times and wrecked twice each race,used S3. The speed and torq was amazing, like I said in psn pm one of my little kitties has this tune just amazing. Thanks for letting me take her for a spin loved every second of it.

Indy
Glad you enjoyed it.:D:tup:👍
I agree that the SS tires leave it right on the edge of controlability, when I post the tune I'll recommend using a racing tire for those wanting a more civilized cat. While we all know that Racing Soft tires offer a big advantage in grip, their effect on the cat's behaviour is really amazing.:bowdown::gtpflag:

Back