Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Don't worry, I'm about to find a good set up for the Pescarolo C60 Judd Race Car 05, I will write it soon! Bye :D

I have the BP FALKEN RX-7, but not the Nissan. I'll send the RX-7 after reset. Enjoy Sir. :)

You're out of luck - I already sent mine. :sly:

Thanks to everybody , i don't have a lot of time this week end , no GT.

But thanks a lot for your help. Have a good week end.

praiano63
Hi , good idea you have there my friend :) , here are some cars i want to have, I love RX7 also , i have the fantastic MAZDA RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC,J) ‘85 and of course MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R 02 , but there is a lot and i know just a few are very special like the 85 model, for me one of the best road car in his categorie.
If some aficionado , Mister RJ please , can oriented and help me, to choose one or some of them ,i'll be very glade.

Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) ‘03

Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99

Thanks a lot my friend.

bigberry
Praiano I have a Mazda RX7 Bathurst if you want ill send you it.

C-ZETA
I have, in fact, sent it now.

C-ZETA
You're out of luck - I already sent mine. :sly:

I just re-read this. Good work and well done. I will send something else.

Now, where did I leave the keys to.........

I have got a question for you. Might seem a bit silly but have you you tried the Tesla Roadster?

It a bit of a different car but still a good handling one. I tuned one to suit me and will put the tune on here if you want to have a go. Quite strange having no gear or engine sound lol something else I noticed is that unlike other cars that show you what gear you have to take a corner in, this doesnt, it has no gears so it doesnt flash at all. You have to actually race and know where to break yourself.

Hi Praiano,

i have had a certain tune from a well known garage on my enzo for a while for grinding le sarthe it was better than standard by far but i could feel a heaviness to the car that i didnt like so i thought time for a new tune methinks:) .
. due to your fantastic r32 tune and iroc i decided to shoot straight to your thread, i found a enzo tune and thought great just what i wanted so i got to the settings screen and began to set the car up. but then i seen in the ballast you said to put 56kg at the rear i thought this cant be right especially with the perfect weight distribution have a mid engined ferrari super car. i toyed with the idea of leaving it out and just continuing with the tune but i resisted and put it in as you said it felt wrong but i did it lol :sly: .

went to the track, bang first lap 3 seconds than my previous best with the old tune :drool::drool::drool::drool: .

well done again praiano cant fault your tunes at the moment.👍

I have got a question for you. Might seem a bit silly but have you you tried the Tesla Roadster?

It a bit of a different car but still a good handling one. I tuned one to suit me and will put the tune on here if you want to have a go. Quite strange having no gear or engine sound lol something else I noticed is that unlike other cars that show you what gear you have to take a corner in, this doesnt, it has no gears so it doesnt flash at all. You have to actually race and know where to break yourself.

Hi,i use this car one time a few monthes ago, but i realy don't remember how it was. Just the huge torque and a horrible annoying noise. I'm not playin this week end but now i stay curious again. I'll check it next week for shure.
Have a good night

Hi Praiano,

i have had a certain tune from a well known garage on my enzo for a while for grinding le sarthe it was better than standard by far but i could feel a heaviness to the car that i didnt like so i thought time for a new tune methinks:) .
. due to your fantastic r32 tune and iroc i decided to shoot straight to your thread, i found a enzo tune and thought great just what i wanted so i got to the settings screen and began to set the car up. but then i seen in the ballast you said to put 56kg at the rear i thought this cant be right especially with the perfect weight distribution have a mid engined ferrari super car. i toyed with the idea of leaving it out and just continuing with the tune but i resisted and put it in as you said it felt wrong but i did it lol :sly: .

went to the track, bang first lap 3 seconds than my previous best with the old tune :drool::drool::drool::drool: .

well done again praiano cant fault your tunes at the moment.👍

Hello,thanks, yes, my Enzo la sarthe money maker. Strange ballast position ??? Sometimes in this game you need to try strange things to have some goods results. It's my third tune for this car, i've spent 3 month tryng to find a solution. It's not perfect but it's drivable. Like i've said one time, to be better , just waiting PD put 15 points Front downforce on it for the next christmas.

:):)👍 Have a good night.

Pls ignore, got ya in the other thread.

-----
Hi praiano:

I cannot get the gears who have on both the McLaren F1 ‘94 // SPEC 2 NEW and McLaren MP4-12C '10.

Are these the old settings?

Thanks

Pls ignore, got ya in the other thread.

-----
Hi praiano:

I cannot get the gears who have on both the McLaren F1 ‘94 // SPEC 2 NEW and McLaren MP4-12C '10.

Are these the old settings?

Thanks

Ok now, i'll answer on this thread too, corrected gearbox for Mclaren F1.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5202760#post5202760

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2.370
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4.882
2: 3.469
3: 2.592
4: 2.012
5: 1.618
6: 1.345

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h.

How would you change the NSX tune if u wanted to use racing tires?

Hi, i think the car is ok for racing tires but to confirm this i need to make some experiences. Not now because i'm not driving this days, but you can do this and check yourself if you want.
1- softer tires = more grip = more force passed to the springs ,dampers during weight transfer. This means that you can progressively and equally increase point by point the springs values at the four corners checking every time if the car feel better like this.

2- After this the ride height: -25/-20 is a value that increase the rear stability with sport tires. If you use race tires, perhaps this ride height settings are not necessary because you will not have oversteer problems anymore due to the gain of grip. So you can test another setting like -20/-20 or -15/-20 ,this will give more eagerness to the car, till you reach the limit of oversteer again.

That's what i'll do to test racing tires on this tune. Perhaps it's ok the way it is, the only way to know is to do this quick test.

Have a good night.

Are you at your PS3 yet Sir? I sent an ok surprise for you. Hope you like it.

Yes my friend, i've check it now and i thank you a lot for the jag and the parts, it will help for shure.
Thanks also for my friends who send the mazdas i was looking for, really cool , it will be a pleasure and i'll do my best to tune all those cars.

I'll play again on thursday only. Lot of job and peoples at home that i have to take care. Sorry if i can't answer to everybody in time.

Have a good night, thanks again to alls.

Hi praiano i said i'd be back with another request didnt i, as im a big fan of your tunes ;) .

i was looking through my list of standards trying to find a car to take a spin around the ring with and i found a handsome subaru legacy estate. i took it around the ring and for some reason i loved it, it looks so sporty and understated at the same time.

if you have got the free time, could you give this car a full race tune for the ring for me please. racing softs the whole treatment. it can wait it's no rush praiano if you dont want to it's fine but it would be cool as no one has released a tune for it yet.

the full name title of the car (theres quite a few that are similar) is: subaru legacy touring wagon 2.0gt spec.b '03

if your busy no worries praiano. 👍

Have you considered doing the regular Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 without the aero? The aero wing just looks wrong on the regular Murcielago.

I have had a LOT of fun recently with your Lotus Carlton tune, thanks a lot for putting that one out. I'll make sure to try out much more of your work.

Hi Praiano, I have a minor question perhaps I should have asked a while ago:

you mentioned you tend to tune cars for "the ring"

which track are you referring to (ring)? Autumn ring, high speed ring, cape ring, Nür Ring? :) :confused:

reason why I ask, because I realise some of these dampers you post are %100 not compatible with my driving style on the "Nürburgring Nordschleife - Ring" this is why I feel the car lifting off in some high speed places. for all I do, is re-set compression and extensions to no more than a low value between 1 and 3, and the car performs miracles. (on this track)

but I thank you for getting my hands dirty in having appreciated fantastic drives, that you offered.

perhaps you can answer another question: (tuning)

I love to drive fast on the Nür ring, but sometimes the high speed will cause the car to understeer off the track, what should I adjust to make a car stick more to a mild turn, at high speed? softer or harder spring? more or less camber? lower or higher height?

it's difficult for me to choose: for example, to know the next step to get a better driving result.
thx for sharing.

Last edited:
Hi praiano i said i'd be back with another request didnt i, as im a big fan of your tunes ;) .

i was looking through my list of standards trying to find a car to take a spin around the ring with and i found a handsome subaru legacy estate. i took it around the ring and for some reason i loved it, it looks so sporty and understated at the same time.

if you have got the free time, could you give this car a full race tune for the ring for me please. racing softs the whole treatment. it can wait it's no rush praiano if you dont want to it's fine but it would be cool as no one has released a tune for it yet.

the full name title of the car (theres quite a few that are similar) is: subaru legacy touring wagon 2.0gt spec.b '03

if your busy no worries praiano. 👍

Have you considered doing the regular Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 without the aero? The aero wing just looks wrong on the regular Murcielago.

Hello,I'll begin to drive again tommorow and i'll check all this cars.

I have had a LOT of fun recently with your Lotus Carlton tune, thanks a lot for putting that one out. I'll make sure to try out much more of your work.

You're welcome, enjoy the tune.

Hi Praiano, I have a minor question perhaps I should have asked a while ago:

you mentioned you tend to tune cars for "the ring"

which track are you referring to (ring)? Autumn ring, high speed ring, cape ring, Nür Ring? :) :confused:

reason why I ask, because I realise some of these dampers you post are %100 not compatible with my driving style on the "Nürburgring Nordschleife - Ring" this is why I feel the car lifting off in some high speed places. for all I do, is re-set compression and extensions to no more than a low value between 1 and 3, and the car performs miracles. (on this track)

but I thank you for getting my hands dirty in having appreciated fantastic drives, that you offered.

perhaps you can answer another question: (tuning)

I love to drive fast on the Nür ring, but sometimes the high speed will cause the car to understeer off the track, what should I adjust to make a car stick more to a mild turn, at high speed? softer or harder spring? more or less camber? lower or higher height?

it's difficult for me to choose: for example, to know the next step to get a better driving result.
thx for sharing.

Hi, when i'm saying "on the ring" i'm talking about the Nurburgring nordschleife or the 24H. All the others fakes tracks with "ring" in their name ,can't be compare to the Famous original historical track of the "Nurburgring".

For the settings on the "RING" i'll answer the same like on an earlier post.
"For the ring, i don't use anymore too soft settings for the springs. I prefer to drive a car with more sharp and precise direction with quick reactions on the wheel. It's not good to pass over the kerbs, but i prefer staying on asfalt with the car cutting exactly the apex like a razor. The 4 or 5 nasty bumps that can throw me out of the road , i know where they are and give a way to them, when it's not a surprise it's more easy to do."

Thanks everybody , in a few hours, "i'll be back"

Have a good day.

Thank you very much sir.

this proved useful in the Real world tracks seasonal... :D even though i didn't win...

You're welcome.

VAUXHALL ASTRA SUPER TOURING CAR ’00 // ONLINE OK

deepforestraceway36.jpg
deepforestraceway37.jpg
deepforestraceway35.jpg

Engine stage 3
Titaium racing exhaust
Turbo stage 3

1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 350 km/h = 217 mph
3- Select final gear at 3.353 (stock)
1: 3.102
2: 2.254
3: 1.708
4: 1.346
5: 1.095
6: 0.921

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 330 km/h = 205 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 631 hp
weight 1000 kg
perf. Points: 641 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 08/28/05

Ride Height -12/-08

Spring Rate 16.8/15.0
Extension 9/8
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 2/3
Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.03/+0.06

Brake Balance 6/7

Tires: Racing tires.

Enjoy.

MAZDA RX-7 TYPE R BATHURST R (FD) ‘01 // ONLINE OK

1'58"500 Suzuka online // 53" 000 Tsukuba , for 575pp no downforce, very good car to pilot any track.

tsukubacircuit6v.jpg
tsukubacircuit7b.jpg
tsukubacircuit8i.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Engine stage
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
Turbo stage 3

1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 380 km/h = 236 mph
3- Select final gear at 4.100 (stock)
1: 2.540
2: 1.821
3: 1.369
4: 1.068
5: 0.863
6: 0.721

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222 mph

power 595 hp
weight 1048 kg
perf. Points: 575 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 08/22/05

Ride Height -18/-15

Spring Rate 10.5/10.5
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 2/3
Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.05/+0.05

Brake Balance 7/6

Enjoy.

Sorry my computer is out, hope it will be fixed in 1 or 2 days, during the day at the job or night on my PS3 .
Have a good day everybody

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 ’09 // ONLINE OK

This car is a request with no Aerofoil to help with downforce .
I`ve tested it at 600pp medium racing tires ,to have an idea and compare with the best cars of the recent CSLACR shootout at INDYROAD.
1`27"500 ,very good time, together with the best cars. Not on oval where it`s only 50"500 ,penalized by no downforce.

QEgMceWfNGF7EsfNSa_0.jpg

Picture by slowGTR
sienapiazzadelcampo1y.jpg
sienapiazzadelcampo2t.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood

Engine stage 3
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

Ballast 30kg position - 50

1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 410 km/h = 255 mph
3- Select final gear at 2.950 (stock)
1: 3.778
2: 2.672
3: 1.989
4: 1.541
5: 1.236
6: 1.026

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 385 km/h = 239 mph

power 854 hp
weight 1380 kg
perf. Points: 610 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Front 10/20/05
LSD Rear 08/16/20

Repartition : 40 front/60 rear

Ride Height -20/-15

Spring Rate 16.8/17.5
Extension 10/7
Compression 10/4
Anti-roll bars 2/3
Camber 2.6/2.3
Toe 0.00/+0.07

Brake Balance 7/4

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

I noticed you published twice, recently, the VAUXHALL ASTRA SUPER TOURING CAR ’00

both before yesterday (sept 7th), and on Aug 31st.

same car?

request: tune for the Astra/Opel super/calibra (sorry i forget which model, but ==>)touring car that does 11,500 rpm engine.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Congratulations on winning the 600PP Indy Shootout Tuning Competition Praiano! Good car choice and excellent tune.

Hi Praiano,

I noticed you published twice, recently, the VAUXHALL ASTRA SUPER TOURING CAR ’00

both before yesterday (sept 7th), and on Aug 31st.

same car?

request: tune for the Astra/Opel super/calibra (sorry i forget which model, but ==>)touring car that does 11,500 rpm engine.

Thank you!

Hi, yes i know what car you`re talking about. It`ll be on the list, i have some others 5 or 6 to do first, in a week i think. Have a good night.

Congratulations on winning the 600PP Indy Shootout Tuning Competition Praiano! Good car choice and excellent tune.

Thanks, but i did not win this contest ,not the car, my ZZII is third place, just win others 2 awards... It was great, really good shootout. I discover amazing cars, and a fantastic track , indy road, perfect to tune LSD settings and some others parameters.
Welcome to the next one..

FERRARI 330 P4 RACE CAR `67 // ONLINE OK

sienapiazzadelcampo3b.jpg
sienapiazzadelcampo4x.jpg

Turbo stage 3
No chassis reinforcement.

1- Select default
3- Select final gear at 4.300 (stock)
1: 2.273
2: 1.589
3: 1.163
4: 0.887
5: 0.702

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 374 km/h = 232 mph

power 632 hp not broken 102 km only
weight 792 kg
perf. Points: 656 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 09/15/06

Ride Height -16/-10

Spring Rate 16.3/17.2
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 3/3
Camber 2.0/1.4
Toe 0.00/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/3

Enjoy.

praiano63
FERRARI 330 P4 RACE CAR `67 // ONLINE OK

Turbo stage 3
No chassis reinforcement.

1- Select default
3- Select final gear at 4.300 (stock)
1: 2.273
2: 1.589
3: 1.163
4: 0.887
5: 0.702

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 374 km/h = 232 mph

power 632 hp not broken 102 km only
weight 792 kg
perf. Points: 656 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 09/15/06

Ride Height -16/-10

Spring Rate 16.3/17.2
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 3/3
Camber 2.0/1.4
Toe 0.00/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/3

Enjoy.

This is such a BEAUTIFUL car!I have one(I just need one more car to complete all over 10 mill historic cars in my collection,so...),It steers like the perfection.To be more specific, this is one of the best of the 3 Historic LM cars on NCD ever made.This tune helped a lot(a big miracle,cause this car is already perfect when you buy it).You made a great work ;)

Latest Posts

Back