Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

@Onboy please tell me that was with sport soft tires...:nervous:
Roj just sent me a nice PM saying he won the Nürburgring race handily on SS tires although he "drifted" a few corners.:D His only issue was that he felt the gearing left it a bit short on top speed.

Oh and now I'm :scared: thinking of you in the Sabertooth!:lol:
And I didn't even spin it! :D

I spun Sabertooth a few times, it'll kill Onboy.

And I didn't even spin it! :D

I spun Sabertooth a few times, it'll kill Onboy.
You saying we need to put the RS training wheels on the cat to protect our favorite pain in the arse?:lol:

Nope, the opposite. Shove comfort hards on it. :D

:lol: *drives sabretooth and dies*
R.I.P
Onboy

31/5/1997 - 25/9/2011

*write some stuff here*

Ha! Roj! I drove Sabretooth, only span once! :D

Last edited:
:lol: *drives sabretooth and dies*
R.I.P
Onboy

31/5/1997 - 25/9/1997

*write some stuff here*

Ha! Roj! I drove Sabretooth, only span once! :D
So tragic...less than 4 months old when he died...:lol:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Plymouth Superbird '70 "Bigbird"

So PD gave us the Supercar Nostalgia Seasonal event and a new set of cars in the Online Car Dealership to go with it. Ole Harvey here took one look at the OCD and immediately knew what he was going to drive in this seasonal. Harvey has always been a lover of American musclecars and what is more fitting for a nostalgic Supercar event than one of the original icons of the term. Plymouth only built a limited number of the Superbird in 1970 so they could race them in NASCAR races. At that time NASCARs which are also known as stock cars actually fit the name as the cars you saw racing on Sunday looked just like the cars you saw driving down the road the rest of the week. Since the big three American auto makers were heavily involved in all forms of racing series like NASCAR became a virtual arms race. This saw its zenith with the Chrysler Corporations Dodge Daytona and Plymouth Superbird who's radical aero styling and potent engine choices made them true Supercars both on the track and on the road. Now Harvey Wallbanger has taken the Superbird to new levels of performance giving it more power and the handling to go with its looks. As he was heard to say when loading the car up for its trip to Rome and the first stop on the race circuit..."it's big, it's yellow, and it's not staying on Sesame Street!" So we are proud to present you with "Bigbird", proving that this is one old bird that's definitely not extinct!
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: Screaming Yellow Clearcoat
Wheels: Stock
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft for more challenging fun driving, Racing Tires for serious racing performance.

The Tune
Ballast: 50kg in the +50 position
Power Limiter: None
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to default
2)Set gears
1st=3.206,
2nd=2.376,
3rd=1.806,
4th=1.426,
5th=1.166
4)Set Final gear to 2.200
Should display an indicated top speed 196 mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 10, Acceleration 30, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.2, Rear 1.8
Toe Angle Front -0.20, Rear 0.15
Ride Height Front -10, Rear -30
Spring Rate Front 11.6, Rear 6.4
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, rear 5
Dampers (Compression) front 5, rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, Rear 4
Brakes Front 5, Rear 9

The car has 550PP, weighs 1373Kg with a 53/47 front/rear weight distribution, has 621HP and produces 650ft-lb torque@4500rpm with a 6500rpm redline.

Notes: Power is fairly peaky with a serious drop off between peak power and redline so a manual transmission is definitely recommended. Also be careful not to let the rpms fall to far as it will be very slow to accelerate at low rpms due to lack of torque. Keeping the car running between 4000rpm and 5500rpm will result in the best performance.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61 "Sabertooth"

Descriptive text: coming soon
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: Jaguar Racing Green Metalic
ECU Tuning: Yes
Air Filter: Standard
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: None
Tires: Sports Softs for crazy edge of control fun driving Racing tires for more controlled and/or serious racing.

The Tune
Ballast: 196kg in the +50 position
Power Limiter: 99.1%
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.568,
2nd=2.608,
3rd=1.978,
4th=1.558,
5th=1.268
3)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 176mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 8, acceleration 24, braking 8
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.6, rear 1.6
Toe Angle Front -0.10, Rear 0.20
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 10.2, Rear 5.6
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, rear 4
Brakes Front 6, Rear 8

The car has 500PP, weighs 1234Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 418HP and produces 356ft-lb torque@4900rpm with a 7400 rpm redline.

Notes: This car works fairly well with an automatic transmission. You have to be very gentle with the steering and throttle inputs, especially when using Sports Soft tires.

Last edited:
In case anyone's interested just heard that Vetal (spelling I know :dunce:) is on the pole for today's F1 race.
Probably old news for the rest of you.:D

I have four new tunes to release here in the garage soon.
@ Onboy would you be up for some photography work ?

@ XD congrats on the win in CSL's Shootout and how's C-zetas shootout going, any tests in yet ?

Last edited:
I have four new tunes to release here in the garage soon.
@ Onboy would you be up for some photography work ?

@ XD congrats on the win in CSL's Shootout and how's C'zetas shootout going, any tests in yet ?
Thanks and congratulations yourself on CSLACR's shootout.
The Outlaws definitely made a good showing there!👍👍:gtpflag:
There were a couple early reports from C-ZETA's shootout but since then its gone very quiet. Not sure if its due to peoples schedule or if the amount of testing involved. Hopefully it will pick up soon as we move into the official test phase.

Oooh, E-Type. I'll look forward to giving this a go tonight!!
It's a blast just be very gentle with the steering and throttle inputs or the cat will kill you on Sports Soft tires. It's much more civilized on Racing tires but you don't get quite as much of that edge of control excitement out of it.:crazy::D

It's a blast just be very gentle with the steering and throttle inputs or the cat will kill you on Sports Soft tires. It's much more civilized on Racing tires but you don't get quite as much of that edge of control excitement out of it.:crazy::D

Sports softs and a generous dose of trepidation it is then.

Do you have it on share? I don't think I have the Jag paint listed, and I'll include a pic or two with any short write-up.

Holden Monaro CV8 '04 "BST Beast"

Recently got involved as a tuner for the BST V8 challenge S2 "The new breed" series. Since there is a break between season one that they've just finished and the start of season two which I'll be doing some tuning for, the series organizers decided to run a short single model series over a couple of days. This car provides a baseline tune for that mini series the BST Monaro cup!
I'm confident some of the drivers will find this a good place to start their fine tuning of this performance gem hailing from the land down under. For those not familiar with the car it is a two door coupe fitted with the same 5.7 litre V8 as you find in the Corvettes. After giving it full race prep that includes removal of every ounce of unnecessary weight and adding a supercharger to the engine amongst other power upgrades you have a car producing over 700hp and 700ft-lb torque. With or suspension and aero upgrades the car earns the title of "Beast". Strap in and get ready for one fast ride!
tris_73
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Cosmo Metalic (stock Holden paint color)
Aero Kit: Wing C
Air Filter: Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 10
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.020,
2nd=2.200,
3rd=1.710,
4th=1.400,
5th=1.170,
6th=1.000
4)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 223mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 6, Acceleration 18, Braking 6
Suspension
Toe Angle Front -0.20 Rear 0.10
Ride Height Front 0, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 11.5, Rear 6.1
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 6, Rear 5
Brakes Front 6, Rear 9

The car has 600PP, weighs 1349Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 746HP and produces 725ft-lb torque@4900rpm with a 7400rpm redline.

Notes:

Last edited:
SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STI SPEC C `04

deepforestraceway1a.jpg

262 bhp , 1450 kg , 450 PP , Sports Hard tyres

Parts

Transmission: 6 Speed Close Ratio
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Torque Dist Centre Diff
Suspension: Height Adjustable Sports Kit

The Tune

Suspension

Ride Height front -5 , rear 0
Spring Rate front 5.6 , rear 4.7
Dampers front 1 rear 2
Anti-roll Bars front 1 , rear 1
Camber Angle front 1.6 , rear 1.0
Toe Angle front 0 , rear 0.20
Brakes front 6 , rear 4

Torque Diff : 20/80
Ballast 80 at 48
Power Limiter at 89% (depends on milage)

Times:

Nurburgring Nordschleife : sub 8 min
Deep Forest : 1:27.8xx

Sports softs and a generous dose of trepidation it is then.

Do you have it on share? I don't think I have the Jag paint listed, and I'll include a pic or two with any short write-up.
Are you on my friends list for my secondary PSN account?
GTP_Desperado67
That's the one on share that is in the listed color. Unfortunately I only had the one paint chip so the E-Type I have shared on my primary account is a different color (not as good for it if you ask me :crazy:) Hopefully I can find more paint chips and paint it the proper color soon.

Are you on my friends list for my secondary PSN account?
GTP_Desperado67
That's the one on share that is in the listed color. Unfortunately I only had the one paint chip so the E-Type I have shared on my primary account is a different color (not as good for it if you ask me :crazy:) Hopefully I can find more paint chips and paint it the proper color soon.

No, only your primary. Any chance you can send me an FR in the next few hours? Probably wont be on until late tonight (6 or 7 hours from now).

No, only your primary. Any chance you can send me an FR in the next few hours? Probably wont be on until late tonight (6 or 7 hours from now).
Yeah I'll send you an FR as soon as I post this next tune.👍👍
You'll want to try this one out as well as its a real screamer.:sly: Managed to win at Rome in the Supercar Nostalgia seasonal by over 5 seconds using Racing Soft tires on this next one...that's at only 450PP in a car that qualifies for the World Compact Car Race seasonals.:bowdown::gtpflag:
Needless to say it has no problem smoking the field on Sports Soft tires in the Compact seasonals.:lol:
So here comes Wallbanger's "Goldstrike" my tune of the Mazda Cosmo/110S.

Mazda Cosmo/110S (L10A) '67 "Goldstrike"

Some time back Onboy123 sent me several cars to eventually tune. We were finishing the Wallbanger's 1st Annual Million Credit FF Shootout at the time and PD had just released the British Lightweights Seasonals. Ole Harvey here decided to give his beloved FFs a rest and tuned up a wild little Triumph Spitfire 1500 '73. At the same time he was tuning a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia as a low speed cruiser for Onboy. Well having painted the VW a nice purple he asked Onboy what he thought and was asked to repaint it Matte Black. Needless to say Harvey was a bit disgruntled about the paint issue so he decided to get back at Onboy by doing something really annoying. The Spitfire went into the paint shop prior to shipment to Onboy and came out Silver Chrome plated. Surprisingly the Spitfire actually looked good like this and was thus christened with the name "Quicksilver". So a couple weeks ago Harvey told Onboy he finally had a little extra time to spare so which of the cars that Onboy had sent him did he want tuned first. The response came back quickly for the Mazda Cosmo/110S as a Japanese counterpart to Quicksilver. So into the vast Outlaw garage we went to track down a copy of Mazda's very first rotary. Given the full outlaw performance treatment and painted in Yellow Mica Metalic the finished car was shipped off to Onboy. Christened "Goldstrike" this little rocket will eat up the competition in the World Compact Car Races Seasonals when riding on Sports Soft Tires. It's even managed to win the Supercar Nostalgia Seasonal Rome race by over 5 seconds while riding on Racing Soft tires. This rotary rocket definitely earns its name and you'll quickly line your pockets once you strap into your own "Goldstrike"
tris_73
Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Yellow Mica Metalic
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Tires: Sports Soft for enthusiast driving, Racing tires for serious performance.

The Tune
Aerodynamics: NA
Ballast: 39kg at position 0
Power Limiter: 96.4%
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.336,
2nd=2.456,
3rd=1.876,
4th=1.486,
5th=1.216
3)Set Final gear to 2.900
Should display an indicated top speed of 173mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 16, Acceleration 48, Braking 8
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.2, Rear 1.4
Toe Angle Front -0.16, Rear 0.20
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 10.3, Rear 5.6
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 3
Brakes Front 6, Rear 8

The car has 450PP, weighs 875Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 241HP and produces 173ft-lb torque@6400rpm with a 8400rpm redline.

Notes: The power curve on this little rocket makes it almost perfect for driving with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: The suspension tune and parts list remains the same for the Cosmo/110S (L10B) '68 models. However, it requires 46kg of ballast and 91.6% power limiter to reach 450PP. Additionally you need the following transmission settings;
1st=3.298,
2nd=2.408,
3rd=1.818,
4th=1.428,
5th=1.168
And the final drive is set to 3.100 with a top speed of 176mph showing in the upper right corner.

Last edited:
XDesperado67
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 "BST Beast"

Recently got involved as a tuner for the BST V8 challenge S2 "The new breed" series. Since there is a break between season one that they've just finished and the start of season two which I'll be doing some tuning for, the series organizers decided to run a short single model series over a couple of days. This car provides a baseline tune for that mini series the BST Monaro cup!
I'm confident some of the drivers will find this a good place to start their fine tuning of this performance gem hailing from the land down under. For those not familiar with the car it is a two door coupe fitted with the same 5.7 litre V8 as you find in the Corvettes. After giving it full race prep that includes removal of every ounce of unnecessary weight and adding a supercharger to the engine amongst other power upgrades you have a car producing over 700hp and 700ft-lb torque. With or suspension and aero upgrades the car earns the title of "Beast". Strap in and get ready for one fast ride!
IMG]photo/s[/IMG]
Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Cosmo Metalic (stock Holden paint color)
Aero Kit: Wing C
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 10
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.020,
2nd=2.200,
3rd=1.710,
4th=1.400,
5th=1.170,
6th=1.000
4)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 223mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 6, Acceleration 18, Braking 6
Suspension
Toe Angle Front -0.20 Rear 0.10
Ride Height Front 0, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 11.5, Rear 6.1
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 6, Rear 5
Brakes Front 6, Rear 9

The car has 600PP, weighs 1349Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 746HP and produces 725ft-lb torque@4900rpm with a 7400rpm redline.

Notes:

Thanks xd for this help!

If anybody wish's to join up but can't find the Monaro in the ucd I have about 10 in my garage and would be happy to trade.
Many thanks gedi.

Thanks xd for this help!

If anybody wish's to join up but can't find the Monaro in the ucd I have about 10 in my garage and would be happy to trade.
Many thanks gedi.
It was my pleasure to tune the Monaro. I'm looking forward to hopefully helping some of your drivers in the BST V8 season 2 field winning cars.:D:tup:👍

Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61 "Sabertooth"

The Jaguar E-Type is one of my boyhood dream cars. Unfortunately I've never had the chance to drive one. I've known two people who have owned one. An ex girlfriend's father (who never took it out of the garage, let alone gave the keys to an 18 year old), and a guy I went to school with who was given one as a present for getting his license (yeah, one of those schools). If memory serves correctly, he lasted about two weeks with it before it tried to kill him.

I think that Harvey has done justice to the sports car that defined the 60's. Get it right, and you have a sublime drive that's quick and sounds divine. Get it just the slightest bit wrong and you're eating wall.

On SS tyres, the 'Sabertooth' name is right. It's looking to bite at the slightest provocation. It's a good thing the steering is fairly heavy, any lighter and doughnuts is about all I'd be able to manage. All the braking needs to be done early and in a straight line. Around 3500 to 6500 rpm is the usable powerband, and the transmission allows you be in that range when you need to. On the downside, the rear suspension seems a little soft for that amount of lowering. Replays on Trial Mountain show a lot of sparks from the rear scraping the tarmac. It's almost like the cat has a bad case of worms.

RS tyres to this cat are like cat-nip to your average house cat. It just chills. All the tendencies from the SS tyres are still there, but not as much. A much faster and controllable cat, but just not as much soul.

Nice job Harvey, keep them coming.

@tris_73 thanks for your review and the picture.:D

I'll be taking another look at my rear end as your the second person to mention it bottoming out.
The ride height is there for handling, the soft springs are to combat the cats desire to Chase its own tail.:crazy:

Hi,

I've been checking out your Jag tune, and was wondering -is that much ballast just to make the 500PP limit? I halved it without too much back-end craziness.

Also, there seems to be much more top-end speed to be gotten out of this little cat - what's the best way to increase this without causing too much of a hit to the acceleration?

Finally -nice job - runs great on sports-soft - nice car to drive.

Hi,

I've been checking out your Jag tune, and was wondering -is that much ballast just to make the 500PP limit? I halved it without too much back-end craziness.

Also, there seems to be much more top-end speed to be gotten out of this little cat - what's the best way to increase this without causing too much of a hit to the acceleration?

Finally -nice job - runs great on sports-soft - nice car to drive.

This bit I think I can help with. Move the final further left, it'll give a higher top speed but keep the tight ratios.

Back