F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

L2Q1

Speaking of Q1, I wish we could see more backmarker action rather than action from those who are ensured a spot in Q2.

ROUND FOURTEEN - Voting

singay.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Tuesday 18th October 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

185713.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
Di Resta: Just keep looking straight ahead, I'm not being caught by the girlfriend again....
Alguersuari: "Hey there, I'm a F1 driver AND a DJ don't you kn... oh hey there gorgeous, how about you and your friend co... Hel-lo, how YOU doing?..."

B
Paul di Resta: "I did not just see Vitaly in a mini-skirt. I did not just see Vitaly in a mini-skirt ..."
Jaime Alguersuari: "Hey, Vitaly!"
Paul di Resta: "... Crap."

C
"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man - no time to talk."

D
Paul di Resta: "I just stepped in gum didn't I?... This wouldn't have happened if they ordered a king size red carpet"

E
Paul Di Resta: "Hum-dee-dum-hum-dee-dum-dee-dum-dee-dum"

F
Di Resta: Where's the girl with my name sign? :nervous:

G
Paul Di Resta "I bet Martin Brundle wishes, he was doing THIS grid walk!".

H
The walk of shame with pee stained trousers.

I
Murray Walker: And its go! A superb start from Paul Di Resta, Jaime Alguersuari appears to have been distracted which has let Jenson Button get alongside and challenge for second position as the drivers race to the start of the buffet que, today packed with prime rib...

J
A few minutes before.
Paul: Jaime, where are we going after this?
Jaime: Japan, Korea, In...
Paul:: *Interrupting* Korea?, aren't they the party rockers?
Jaime: *facepalm*

K
"Apparently, this is what happens when you get, according to Adrian, 'sechs' position..."

L
Di Resta thinking to himself: OK, for which skirt will I accidentally drop my keys near .....

M
Di Resta: Remember what your master told you Paul, use the force. India.

N
Di Resta: *talking to himself* 'Relax Paul, you can make it through this, you're not in Scotland now, that's for sure'

O
Paul di Resta, currently the most recent person to drink Irn-Bru in Singapore.

P
Alguesuari did not get the memo that eye contact in Singapore is subject to a $10,000 fine, plus flogging fees.

Q
Alguersuari seems blissfully unaware that the grid girls are infact ladyboys.

R
PdR: I can't believe these women sell their bodies for such vile acts. They are used as a piece of meat. What kind of monster would use these women for their personal gain?

JA: Hey Tsu, how's it going? How's the back?

S
2011 Singapore GP results:

Paul Di Resta, 6th place, 8 points
Jaime Algesuari, DNF, 8 phone numbers

T
PDR: If I just look straight ahead and keep walking, nobody will know that I littered.

Girls: "Paul, can I have an autograph?"

PDR: Sip drink, keep walking, I can't hear you, la la la la

Girls: "Lah, lah, lah!"

PDR: THEY CAN READ MINDS.

U
The only time Di Resta sucked all weekend

V
Well Bernie, you can say what you like about Silverstone but the queue for the Ladies was never that long

W
After receiving complaints about the saliva trail left down the grid by rookies at preceding venues, Force India fitted Paul with a special "drool collection device" in preparation for Singapore's grid girls.

___

Round Fifteen - Japan will follow next Tuesday

Last edited:
Mine too. Or is it because it was an hyperlink to a video? You can remove it if that's the case.
Sorry Felipe, it was reported and deemed to be a bit over the line. (It's also been used before :P) The thread was already closed for new entries at that point, otherwise I would have asked you to submit another... sorry.

Mars I think you forgot my caption.
Yours is option R, isn't it? I remove some formatting so that all entries look equivalent, so perhaps you didn't see it for that reason?

Bee Cee Tee...

Lah-lah-lah-dee-dah... yeah, you gotta be from around here to get that one...

Not long to get your vote in if you haven't done so already - vote is open for another 16 hours...

My vote:

P - 1
Q - 1
V - 1

ROUND FIFTEEN - Voting

japanv.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Tuesday 1st November 1000 GMT
  • Good luck! :)

186715.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
Hmm... which of my PSN accounts shall I buy the new GT5 DLC for?

B
On second thoughts, last night's joke about the race being moved to Fuji might have been an error

C
Tonio thinks of the best places on the track for allowing other drivers to overtake him.

D
Why can I not a' feel my lips? Was it something I ate at the lunch buffet? Hey, Daniel, paisan... uhhh... what is fugu?

E
"The F1 drivers' annual five-a-side tournament gets off to a bad start when the referee accidentally swallows his whistle..."

F
Bernie: Hey Tonio, this is Kumiko Makoto, the local cat farmer. He would like you to try a Japanese cat egg.
Kumiko: 吸盤は、それは猫のウンチです。
Tonio: Well, I hope it is as smooth and chocolatey as it looks. *Puts in mouth*.

G
Not sure if beard or moustache.

H
Tonio, trying to force a smile when asked about his F1 career

http://www.liuzzi.com/#/home

I
"Those red spots were part of her costume, right?"

J
VL: "Where did I leave my dignity?"

K
Hmm, how should I DNF in a V8 Supercar? Do I spontaniously have a engine failure or a epic shunt? Decisions, decisions.

L
Tonio becomes the latest casualty to the HRT engineers pranks when his chapstick is replaced with super glue...

M
"Just look at what Eddie Jordan has on TODAY."

N
Liuzzi does his best to force a smile, knowing that this has got to be the race when Martin Brundle finally starts his grid walk at the back....

O
Bernie: "Liuzzi, you know full well that chewing gum isn't allowed on the grid!"

Liuzzi: "Sorry, sir."

P
Bernie selling F1 to sky.
Not sure if trolling.

Q
Liuzzi: "So when are we starting the qualifiers?"
Crew Members: "Yesterday Tonio."
Liuzzi: "Ah.."

R
Tonio - Why won't anyone talk to me?
Someone in crowd - Because your 🤬!

S
Shouldn't Ricciardo be there?

T
How am I gonna scrape together $12 for GT5 Spec II?

U
Tonio is thinking... "Apex, apex, brake, turn, move aside for Vettel, turn, accelerate, 130R, allow Jenson through, brake, turn, apex, accelerate, move aside for Hamilton....."

V
Reports have emerged that HRT recently sent Tonio Luizzi on a driver training session with the BTCC.
However, ask can be seen from this picture, Tonio studied the wrong Plato

W
Liuzzi ponders how he can get DLC to work with his Italian account and Japan based disc.

X
Tonio Liuzzi: "I do not have a tooth-AUGH!! That ... that was not a cry of pain. It was ... it was a
Roman warrior thing. To ... strike fear into the hearts of my enemies. I shout 'AUGH!!' like I did just
now and they just jump out of the way. It worked on Felipe Massa last year, and I am really not
comfortable with seeing a Romanian dentist because one of my fillings has come loose."

Y
Who shall I plough into this time??

Z
"Come on, me, smile!!! Or has HRT really made me that depressed...?"

AA
Not sure if that hot girl has a little dog beside her, or just Bernie Ecclestone and wife.

___

Round Sixteen - India will follow next Tuesday

Back