ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
The very first S2000 shot is a stunner! The strong blacks are spot-on, yet there's enough exposure not to blow out the highlights. Fantastic shot! 👍

Eye candy shots of the S2K mate! Lovely reflections and mood!! Your CCCL entry is top work too, great angle, you did well on capturing that mean look 👍

X2010 PROTOTYPE - 27 seconds around Tsukuba :eek:

CCCL 32 - RS 6 @ Trial Mountain

And now for some shots of the Schulze GT-R (these took a really long time to edit!)

Eh, it took you that long. :P :lol:
Beautiful CCCL entry and great Schulze GT-R shots - the 2nd is soooo realistic. 👍

Thanks guys! Time for some C 63 AMG!

[Images]

Awesome shots! :drool: Love them all, especially the first ones. That burnout looks very real. The sky/whole mood in the second is simply perfect. Oh, and you captured the angry look of this mean machine on the last shot very nicely!

Honda S2000

[Images]

Lovely sunset lighting! Fits very nice to the red S2000.

X2010 PROTOTYPE - 27 seconds around Tsukuba :eek:

[Images]

CCCL 32 - RS 6 @ Trial Mountain

[Image]

And now for some shots of the Schulze GT-R (these took a really long time to edit!)

{Images]

X2010: Great shots! And yes, the X1 is unbelievable fast around any track... Tsukuba also.

RS6: Nice entry! Hope we'll both make it into the poll. :) (One thing I don't like are your rims... :nervous: )

N24 Schulze: Great shots! Lovely lighting/atmosphere. The panorama is amazing! :drool:

Very nice gallery overall, going to follow it from now on. Impressive how much stuff you got up here already!

Love the X2010 shoots. :drool:
It's really rare these day for someone to use the X2010 as the photoshoot's car.

The panorama Schulze really are impressive.

Loving the shots, your style is changing, these are very detailed and the editing seems more subtle. I like them allot.

You can control that thing to get round in 27 seconds :crazy: Great shots though as always and those N24 GT-R shots are amazing, your editing really paid off 👍

I regret my absence here.

Not a big fan of those kinds of shots but the way they are edited is just breathtaking.

All great updates Ceiling Fan! The Schulze shots (esp the last two), the Subaru WRC (1st and 4th) and the Honda S2000 shots are the greatest here though. 👍 :drool:

I'm feeling it. It's a nice little break from your usual supercars shots ceiling_fan. Especially great angles for night and sundown cycle. Not the easiest thing to do(at least for me).

My thumbs up 👍

Last edited:
Back