B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
PSN: ppls1000
add in message gt5 remote race so i know why you adding me.

Just starting to get into remote racing. doing one as i type. I have 5 drivers online. Im on gt5 a lot so I'll be sure to include everyone when i can.

I have 4 lvl 40s shared, and I'm working the other 2 (currently 35 & 34) through the B-Spec Seasonal and Tsukuba overnight to raise them up. Feel free to add me PSN: Aquila_76. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, I am in US Eastern Zone (GMT-5) and use the B-Spec Widget.

Last edited:
Add me please, I have 4 Bobs shared.....one at level 40, two at level 38, and one at level 31
PSN: Hobbes-R ......................need some money...........will run your Bobs everytime I run races as well

Last edited:
Got 5 bob's shared again around lvl38.
Add me if you like: Airwolf00
Starting this week again with remote races myself so anyone who races me will have something in return.

Add me my PSN is: Maserati89GT
I have 6 bobs all under lvl 25 (at time of posting)
Thanks

Last edited:
I've got the grinder running all night long. And have my drivers shared online.
Think your bobs can take on my bobs, add me and we'll find out.
PSN: democo

I usually do three or four races everyday after I get home, but I am sick and tired of the people I add not racing my bobs. Race all of my bobs in some of your races and I will be sure to return the favor. Sorry if I sound a bit mean but it has gotten annoying trying to find someone reliable.

My PSN ID is IGman- if anyone is interested.

I have 3 bobs at the moment, one at 27 the other two at 0.

I've been racing remotely quite a bit lately and would like to include some new bobs in the races.

PSN: RobbieJ

Thanks

I've just started the remote racing thing today...

Looking for some B-Spec Remote racing friends to "show me the ropes"

All my drivers are level 23+ (as of now anyway) currently only have 3 shared online (level 30, 23 and 23)

otherwise my full driver list classes are as such (as of now)
1 @ 31
1 @ 30
2 @ 24
2 @ 23

I am not at home atm to add friends to my account, but I figure I can host some B-Spec Remotes at least 2 - 3 days a week.

Otherwise, my only question right now is... "Is there any specific etiquette to follow?"

PSN: twitchski
just add "B-SPEC REMOTE" in the request.

Last edited:
Looking for some more B-Spec grinders. Most of my friends who were grinding have moved on to other games. It's a little lonely right now. I'd prefer to grind a few races each night for people who are returning the favor...... I make you $$$ you make me $$$.

PSN ID = IRISHKPO. Send me a request.

Anyone looking to beat up on some lvl 0 bspec drivers add me... PSN: RustyGunzz
If you want some bspec competition add.. PSN: GTP_RustyGunzz

Back