Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might go try see if I cant make a technical UK style track (which seems to suit Mx5 racing here) :sly:

Edit: If it allowed for absolute attension to detail I'd have made a to scale 1.3mile Knockhill :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try that course maker thing out. Sounds good.

I'll also get a practice room up after F1 quali. :)

I might go try see if i cant make a technical UK style track (which seems to suit Mx5 racing here) :sly:

Edit: If it allowed for absolute attension to detail id have made a to scale 1.3mile Knockhill :P

To get the temperature right for knockhill you'd need to use snow track!

I could make a snow verson as Shedden took pics of it completely snowed in and was thinking how to race on it, he thought snow mobiles would be fun :lol:

Also OT but I just heard US GP in Texus is out.....

I could make a snow verson as Shedden took pics of it completely snowed in and was thinking how to race on it, he thought snow mobiles would be fun :lol:

also OT but i just heard US GP in Texus is out.....

eh, whatever... I'm planning on going to the Jersey race ever since it was announced. Much closer to me and I'm not a big fan of Texas. Well, I can't poop on the whole state but the week I spent in DFW really wasn't my style.

Dr_Watson
eh, whatever... I'm planning on going to the Jersey race ever since it was announced. Much closer to me and I'm not a big fan of Texas. Well, I can't poop on the whole state but the week I spent in DFW really wasn't my style.

Hahaha if you don't enjoy country music. You won't like Texas. ;)

As long as they don't cancel the race at NJ, Im a happy guy. And its so close to my home :dopey: I cant freakin wait!!

paulmac2k9

also OT but i just heard US GP in Texus is out.....

Not so fast there..... That was last weeks news. The F1 race in Texas is not cancelled as of right now. They have til Dec 7th to get bernie the money or it is out till 2013.

NEPALII
As long as they don't cancel the race at NJ, Im a happy guy. And its so close to my home :dopey: I cant freakin wait!!

NJ is currently fine with no issues at this time.

So I'm not sure if Wardez is hosting the D3 race tomorrow since I haven't seen him around, so I may end up doing it just in case.

This is something I will be doing next season as well (hosting all races) so that it's easier to get to replay files and race results.

Just thinking there you could use dropbox to get replays, It's just like you upload your file their and someone else can download it. Maybe an idea for biffy if he's still trying to get that D1 replay to you. I used it a few times in DTM if normal host wasn't their I would save replay and put it on their for them to check.

Also I'll need to try and sort my connection for 2moro, felt like I was still lagging in Aderrrm's room today. I have no idea whats happened first 2 races were fine, now I seem to be having problems. :(

are there still free spots for D2??

Anybody that signs up right now is probably going to automatically be a reserve, but yes there is space for a couple drivers to join this weekend.
And so far, I think there's been a spot open for a reserve in almost every race, so if you sign up, there's a good chance you can race. (unless I have the reserve system horribly wrong :scared: )

Most of the reserves on my list have never shown their face here since they have signed up, so I dropped the whole "first in line" thing and just allow anyone to show up. They just need to make sure they are available around that time so that they can jump right in to a room with little delay.

Not so fast there..... That was last weeks news. The F1 race in Texas is not cancelled as of right now. They have til Dec 7th to get bernie the money or it is out till 2013.
Lots of big egos and big checkbooks in Texas, I would put my money on if the race doesn't happen, it won't be because of them lacking the scratch. I don't get too much into F1 though, I may get flamed for saying this, but I think that is just about the most boring racing one could watch, right behind NAPCAR of course.

Just to be sure. I am racing this week. Wished I would of last week. Cancelled and ended up not having to do what I thought. So yea. Was not pleased.

See you guys at the Spa.

I meant out for 2012, but they best make the damn track for 2013 as I know someone (A Aussie mate) who lives in Canada who hasn't been to a V8 supercar race since Ambrose was still in V8s (2006 irc), ofc he does follow Ambrose in Nascar and visits the roads courses... But hes really been looking forward to seeing aussie v8 supercars again and he'll go mental if he can't because they wont make the track :lol:.

Anybody that signs up right now is probably going to automatically be a reserve, but yes there is space for a couple drivers to join this weekend.

Ok i complete the registration, ill b on time if theres a chance

Here's your race info guys, sorry about it being late. The race room hosts are correct, I will be hosting both Division 2 and 3 races.

race_info_spafran.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back