Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
LISTER STORM V12 RACE CAR '99 // 628 PP // ONLINE OK

Heavy car but still fast, good grip and good drive.

listerh.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4w.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Hey praiano is the playstation LMS R8 tune the same as the normal one?

Thumbs up for the Silvia Verretta tune, unknown car but can give a lot of more known cars a surprise. Great at 450pp racing :)

Thanks my friend. This is exactly what i've writen when i published the tune: "One of the best car of the game in his range. That's why i like to buy every car i see. Sometime you find a gem. This is one." A real surprise. I didn't test it racing online but i felt some good driving sensations and speed at this time.

What normal one ??? Road R8?? Of course not. It's a unique tune only for this car. :)👍

Thumbs up for the Silvia Verretta tune, unknown car but can give a lot of more known cars a surprise. Great at 450pp racing :)

Thanks my friend. This is exactly what i've writen when i published the tune: "One of the best car of the game in his range. That's why i like to buy every car i see. Sometime you find a gem. This is one." A real surprise. I didn't test it racing online but i felt some good driving sensations and speed at this time.

What normal one ??? Road R8?? Of course not. It's a unique tune only for this car. :)👍

SUBARU LEGACY B4 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 // 450PP // ONLINE OK

Can be use for touge 450PP with sport hard tires or any online racing with other sport tires... One of the fastest in this range, easy too, even with his full weight.
9tcv.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackd.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackb.jpg

Enjoy.

Last edited:
praiano63

No no I'm saying theres the Team PS one and the R8 LMS without Team PS livery,and I'm asking if the tune works in both cars

SUBARU LEGACY B4 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 // 450PP // ONLINE OK

Can be use for touge 450PP with sport hard tires or any online racing with other sport tires... One of the fastest in this range, easy too, even with his full weight.

Hi Praiano! I don't see this car in the main post :sly: How is faster this Legacy? I'll check it this night!

There are two liveries of the R8 LMS, team playstation and a generic. I would assume he meant the other LMS not the road car.
Ok thanks...
Hello racers , i created a fans page for our beloved Tuner , please join 👍
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Praiano63-fan-page/151649094936046?sk=wall

God bless Praiano63 :):):)

Haha ...cool, i've sent the link to my kids, they will like to see this.:)👍

Thanks a lot, god bless you all ... Peace on earth.

No no I'm saying theres the Team PS one and the R8 LMS without Team PS livery,and I'm asking if the tune works in both cars

Sorry , ok now. I don't have the other one, but they look the same, if the specs are identics, like : weight repartition, springs rates, downforce,length, weight,width........ No reason for the tune not work. Must be ok in this case.

Hi Praiano! I don't see this car in the main post :sly: How is faster this Legacy? I'll check it this night!

Thanks, corrected now, the car is in the "TOUGE CARS" section.

Praiano,

What are your favs cars for 450/500/550/600 pp ???

Good question ,difficult to answer with only 1 car each PP range.

From the top of my head ,but this is just the one i remember:

450pp:HONDA S2000 TYPE V (US) '01 // 450PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6171535#post6171535

500pp:LANCIA STRATOS '73 // 508 pp // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5363856#post5363856

550PP: FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 << RACING SOFT TIRES// NO AERO PILOT VERSION>> (lexus LFA too of course)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5309804#post5309804

600PP: JAGUAR XJ220 '92 // 600PP // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6132180#post6132180

Those are some cars i remember because i drove them recently,not the faster perhaps, but very good cars for sure . There is a lot of others, need to do a top 5 or 10 for each PP range , without speaking of race cars......

Have a good day everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°°

I've seen on a couple posts that u guys mentioned "GT500 premium". Are these the GT500 that we can buy on the dealerships such as the NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 (that you have tuned) or is it something else?

I've seen on a couple posts that u guys mentioned "GT500 premium". Are these the GT500 that we can buy on the dealerships such as the NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 (that you have tuned) or is it something else?

I'll join you in this question... I don't have any idea about what is "GT500 premium". What i know is that i don't have any.:):)

><((((°> °°°°°°

Hi praiano,

Do you have the Mazda Protégé?

Only seen this today but there are no tunes for it, could be an interesting car to tune.

Stock settings

170bhp from a 1991cc engine, it's 1170kg so it's quite light already, it's a FF and runs at 383pp

Have tuning it could be a nice 450 racer :)

Hi praiano,

Do you have the Mazda Protégé?

Only seen this today but there are no tunes for it, could be an interesting car to tune.

Stock settings

170bhp from a 1991cc engine, it's 1170kg so it's quite light already, it's a FF and runs at 383pp

Have tuning it could be a nice 450 racer :)

Hi, sorry, i don't have this car. If i had it i'll test it before, just to see if it was at the same level than the best 450pp FF cars. Only in this case after a quick test ,i would eventually make a tune for it. I have cars to finish and some other to update, but my time is short at the end of the year ,always.
I'll buy it if i see it in UCD,but i don't remember see it anytime .....
Have a good day.

Ciao Praiano,
i would like to propose five questions, as if it were a short interview, you can answer me here on gtplanet, when you have time and desire, then publish it also on your Facebook page :)

Here we go :

1) Tell us something about yourself, where did you live and where you like to live, your great love and interest.

2) How did you hear about the GranTurismo? you loved it immediatly or have time to put passionate about?

3) In addition to setting the machines, you also like to race on the tracks? and what are the differences between your mental state of the driver and tuner? which one do you prefer?

4) your favorite car and your favorite track in GT5?

5) how to become a good tuner?

I would have many more but I dont wont to bore you, so I'll stop here and if you answer .. thanks a lot :):):)

Ciao Praiano,
i would like to propose five questions, as if it were a short interview, you can answer me here on gtplanet, when you have time and desire, then publish it also on your Facebook page :)

Ok ,let's go ,talking about the game is not a problem for me.... but only the game :) !!

Here we go :

1) Tell us something about yourself, where did you live and where you like to live, your great love and interest.

I live in Paracuru - Ceara - North east Brasil. Surf & kitesurf city , paradise on earth.
I love the Ocean, tropical beach life, i have a passion for sailboats and specially multihull sailboat.

2) How did you hear about the GranTurismo? you loved it immediatly or have time to put passionate about?

Buying a PS1 for my kids christmas 1999 together with GT1. Day 25 we open the gifts ,then i test the game, i had never play any game before, and i could not stop during 2 month playing day and night, my kids crying for playing their game. Instant addiction.

3) In addition to setting the machines, you also like to race on the tracks? and what are the differences between your mental state of the driver and tuner? which one do you prefer?

Yes i race a lot but not as i would like. My connection where i am working for the moment don't allow to stay in room with more than 8, so i choose my room depending of the quantity of players. I begin to race the cappuccino cup, awesome races with very good and fair play racers, but impossible to continue due to my connection. Too bad. There is all the kind of people in online rooms and it's difficult to find 1 with cool people that want to race fair.
When you tune a car it's totally different , you're alone in your head ,feeling the car ,and with the time and experience you fix it instinctively . First when you begin you need to follow a procedure and read at the same time some tips like "what to do for my car react like this or to correct this....." .

4) your favorite car and your favorite track in GT5?

My favorite car is the FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 -RACING SOFT TIRES// NO AERO PILOT VERSION- in the range of 600PP
My favorites tracks are Nurburgring Nordschleife and Suzuka.

5) how to become a good tuner?

I don't think i'm a good tuner, i just know how to let a car fast and easy in this game; for me a good tuner know everything about cars , settings ,history...... Like RJ or Paulie and some few others.... RJ can tune a car with a broken dead PS3 ,with a pilot testing for him. He did this with adrenaline for some cars. Even Harry Potter can't do this. The "professor" like i call him is a real ETuner.
I just enjoy a great game and i drive a lot ,hours and hours , i have a G27 to feel any little mvt of the car, so i'm able to correct it to let the way i like to drive. I tuned cars first for me and i open this garage oriented by my friend Adrenaline just to post & share my tunes in an unique thread, never imagine to grow so big like this with so much people enjoying my cars.

I would have many more but I dont wont to bore you, so I'll stop here and if you answer .. thanks a lot :):):)

That's it,Have a good day everybody.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Praiano , i am new to the playstation world , just have one for past Christmas , ( the story about your Christmas is very funny :-) )
I am a novice enthusiast and I started running more seriously only a few months ago, you're my favorite tuner and I hope in some time to set a car on my own, your experience can help all those in my condition

Mr. Praiano is a special man. And he really loves this game and cars. Very good for us.

I do have question about a tune for Praiano;

Do you have a chance to tune any of the Skyline Tourning Cars yet?
Have you looked at any on the DLC touring cars?

Also, if you need or would like to have one, please let me know how to pass it to you.

Mr. Praiano is a special man. And he really loves this game and cars. Very good for us.

I do have question about a tune for Praiano;

Do you have a chance to tune any of the Skyline Tourning Cars yet?
Have you looked at any on the DLC touring cars?

Also, if you need or would like to have one, please let me know how to pass it to you.

Hi, thanks, i love this game you're right, still think PD can do better ,but i enjoy a lot all this. No DLC , i still have problems with my mastercard, can't buy it on PSN now, only when i'll come back to Brasil. I have a friend that come to visit me from miami on saturday. Somebody know a place there in Miami where he can buy ? like a Game shop or a place that don't need a PSN account or only with my PSN name ?? Does it exist for sale like this??

Thank you for all the work on these tunes Praiano. I've used many of them on my own cars.

I have a question about the Bentley Speed 8. I'm in a series that limits PP to 690 and has 15-20 lap races depending on the track length. Where would you make changes to get the PP down to 690? Currently I've turned down downforce to mid range and then used the limiter to get 690. Not sure what area is best to adjust to get the PP down? Add ballast, lower power, or lower aero?

Thanks for any help

Hi, thanks, i love this game you're right, still think PD can do better ,but i enjoy a lot all this. No DLC , i still have problems with my mastercard, can't buy it on PSN now, only when i'll come back to Brasil. I have a friend that come to visit me from miami on saturday. Somebody know a place there in Miami where he can buy ? like a Game shop or a place that don't need a PSN account or only with my PSN name ?? Does it exist for sale like this??

Praiano

I think what you need is a "pre-paid" card for Play Station. Have your friend find a "GAME STOP" store and can buy such a "pre-paid" card for $20.00 US.

You should be able to buy the DLC using that card at the PlayStation Store.

Thank you for all the work on these tunes Praiano. I've used many of them on my own cars.

I have a question about the Bentley Speed 8. I'm in a series that limits PP to 690 and has 15-20 lap races depending on the track length. Where would you make changes to get the PP down to 690? Currently I've turned down downforce to mid range and then used the limiter to get 690. Not sure what area is best to adjust to get the PP down? Add ballast, lower power, or lower aero?

Thanks for any help

Hi , you're welcome my friend. Most of the time , lowering PP with Aero downforce will prejudicate your performance more than lowering with power taking out some parts and finishing with power limiter. But it's still good to do the test to confirm it. Easy.
Go to Monza no chicane for example and test the two options. If less aero don't work better there ,it will not work anywhere.
But test it ... always better to be sure, and tell me later please. I'm at the job now if not i would do it,easy , must take 10 minutes only.
Have a good day.

Praiano

I think what you need is a "pre-paid" card for Play Station. Have your friend find a "GAME STOP" store and can buy such a "pre-paid" card for $20.00 US.

You should be able to buy the DLC using that card at the PlayStation Store.

Ok i'll do this, thanks, will he need my PSN for this? or the code work on any PS3 ?

Hi , you're welcome my friend. Most of the time , lowering PP with Aero downforce will prejudicate your performance more than lowering with power taking out some parts and finishing with power limiter. But it's still good to do the test to confirm it. Easy.
Go to Monza no chicane for example and test the two options. If less aero don't work better there ,it will not work anywhere.
But test it ... always better to be sure, and tell me later please. I'm at the job now if not i would do it,easy , must take 10 minutes only.
Have a good day.

Thanks

I'll give it a shot and let you know

That Lister Storm is one of my favorite cars but it was just too slow to seriously use it with stock settings. It has more PP and HP than most GT500-cars but it was slower anyway. Did your tune change this, or is it still that slow?

Back