Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun"(Final Round Underway)

I'm available as a test driver, just LMK what groups you're in most need of drivers for.

I'm fired up and ready to test drive!!

but...

Nomis I'm trying to send you an FR to "Nomis3613" and it's coming up not found. Where do you want the FR sent to?

Krenkme, you're GT-R is on share but I can't borrow it. Tried borrowing all the other cars and am able to, but when I try to borrow the GT-R comes up "can't borrow". That may be some kind of glitch with that car, not sure, better check because if it is, you may not be able to use it. Wonder if anyone else has that problem? Hope it's not just me...:crazy:

Hami and Shmogt, awaiting response to my FR's.

ACS your car is tested and done!!

Johnnypenso
I'm fired up and ready to test drive!!

but...

Nomis I'm trying to send you an FR to "Nomis3613" and it's coming up not found. Where do you want the FR sent to?

Krenkme, you're GT-R is on share but I can't borrow it. Tried borrowing all the other cars and am able to, but when I try to borrow the GT-R comes up "can't borrow". That may be some kind of glitch with that car, not sure, better check because if it is, you may not be able to use it. Wonder if anyone else has that problem? Hope it's not just me...:crazy:

Hami and Shmogt, awaiting response to my FR's.

ACS your car is tested and done!!

Oh no!! I hope that's just a glitch :scared: if everyone is having this problem, I may need an extension from ol Harv to polish up another car :scared:

Can someone else on Krenkme's friends list try to borrow the GT-R so we can figure out if it's just me with this problem or a general issue with that particular car?

Oh no!! I hope that's just a glitch :scared: if everyone is having this problem, I may need an extension from ol Harv to polish up another car :scared:

I can't borrow also. Sorry if i didn't tell this before, i thought it was because i don't have DLC or any other new cars like this. (Will have DLC today and play on monday)

I'm available as a test driver, just LMK what groups you're in most need of drivers for.
Your choice really as we currently have an equal number of Test Drivers for each group.
Thanks for the heads up Johnnypenso on the possible situation regarding krenkme's car. Unfortunately I'm going to be working for another 3 hours or so and unable to check myself till then. If someone else can check before then please do.
Krenkme if there is an issue with the car not being able to be borrowed I'll grant you a reasonable extension to get another car tuned and up. Partly my fault here as I never thought to check that shared cars were actually available to borrow before now.:odd:

…Or you could have just built a normal Ricer 35 Spec V and share that…

Sorry krenkme. I've got this one in my garage even, and it still won't let me borrow yours.

Onboy123
…Or you could have just built a normal Ricer 35 Spec V and share that…

That would mean I'd have to buy one and I'm not doing that! :)

Sorry everyone I didn't know you could put a car on share and not share it! :dunce: I'll be home in about 9hrs so I'll get started on a car that can be shared. Sorry everyone :(

Could I please have about 24hrs? (Probably less, but just to be safe)

I checked also and no go on borrowing this car, PD probably lumped it in with the other stealth cars that can not be shared. I don't know if this is the same car as the regular academy GTR but I remember someone had entered one in a previous shootout. I you have one or if it is the same and tradeable maybe someone could send you one. This way you wouldn't need to retune. 💡 I did test the premium GTR from the dealership and it was one of the fastest cars I tried if all else fails you could enter one of these. Good luck to you either way.

That would mean I'd have to buy one and I'm not doing that! :)

Sorry everyone I didn't know you could put a car on share and not share it! :dunce: I'll be home in about 9hrs so I'll get started on a car that can be shared. Sorry everyone :(

Could I please have about 24hrs? (Probably less, but just to be safe)
I can send you a GT-R. Think I even have an untuned academy one I can send you that I picked up somewhere.👍👍

XDesperado67
I can send you a GT-R. Think I even have an untuned academy one I can send you that I picked up somewhere.👍👍

Thanks, I might have to do that. I'm going to try some of the others I was working on first, but I may need an Academy version

Thanks for understanding

Thanks, I might have to do that. I'm going to try some of the others I was working on first, but I may need an Academy version

Thanks for understanding

It's ok…though I'd really prefer it if you didn't use that car…knowing how much I hate it, it was one of the reasons I didn't take part in CSL's shootout.

Onboy123
It's ok…though I'd really prefer it if you didn't use that car…knowing how much I hate it, it was one of the reasons I didn't take part in CSL's shootout.

But you're not testing my group :dopey:
I'm still going to test other cars, but with limited time I may need to throw the tune I have on another GT-R

but with limited time I may need to throw the tune I have on another GT-R

Choosing another GT-R would be the fair thing to do since you now know what everyone else in your group has tuned and can easily test a few cars directly against their tunes.

Group B must be full of all the lazy people. Only 2/6 tunes in lol.

I havent had as much time as i'd liked but I will be submiting my tune soon.

My CSR Wheel came today but the pedals are down the post office, gutted. Picking them up tomorrow.

Now gonna try do some more tuning, but been drinking for the past two hours so its gonna be hard, but ohwell :lol:

Don't panic. Please keep this in mind:

Not a normal Clueless Tune, but I was convienced to do it because eveyone should have this car, and I have been refusing to tune one :dopey:. It meets all requirements at 1880kg and sport softs, plus it just might make people enjoy this car. Thank you!

I'm not sure everyone should have this car ;), but everyone could have this car. You just need to win the special time trial in the seasonal events. If I recall, it was a little more difficult than the normal time trials since you can't pick or set up the car yourself, but not terribly difficult.

Once you get it, you can run some of the B-spec seasonals or a shorter enduro to break it in and you would be good to go.

The Group C drivers are: XDesperado67, Johnnypenso, MrGrado, racer39658, & moparisgod. Do you guys think you can get the car and tune it for the competition? :)

I'm not sure everyone should have this car ;), but everyone could have this car. You just need to win the special time trial in the seasonal events. If I recall, it was a little more difficult than the normal time trial since you can't pick or set up the car yourself, but not terribly difficult.

Once you get it, you can run some of the B-spec seasonals or a shorter enduro to break it in and you would be good to go.

The Group C drivers are: XDesperado67, Johnnypenso, MrGrado, racer39658, moparisgod. Do you guys think you can get the car and tune it for the competition? :)
Wouldn't want to commit to it as with my poor driving skills I don't do many of the seasonal time trials.:odd::drool:

6442457221_c69cacb023_b.jpg

Specs:
Vehicle: BMW M3 Coupe '07
Power: 562BHP
Weight: 1650kg
P Points: 531
Colour: Jerez Schwarz Metallic
Purpose: Competition Entry
Distance: 257.5 Miles

Parts:
Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage III
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

Settings:
Transmission
Top Speed: 230Mph
1st: 3.404
2nd: 2.355
3rd: 1.706
4th: 1.324
5th: 1.061
6th: 0.859
FD: 4.100

Drivetrain
LSD
IT: R 15
AS: R 28
BS: R 15

Suspension
Fully Customisable Kit
Ride Height: F -19 R-19
Spring Rate: F 10.8 R 11.5
Dampers(E): F 7 R 8
Dampers(C): F 7 R 6
Anti-Roll Bars: F 5 R 6
Camber: F 1.9 R 0.8
Toe: F -0.14 R R 0.12

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Balance
F 6 R 4

Jobs a gud'n. Now off to get drunk 👍
Good luck to all testers and hope you enjoy thanks.​

Last edited:
That…and the fact that you also dislike the R35 too, right? *nudge nudge*
Considering that my garage has them breeding even faster than the X2010's without my actively buying them...:odd::drool::crazy:

Oh and we're down to about 6 hours left until the tuner submission deadline.

I've started sending friendly reminder PMs to tuners.:D

cluelesstunes.jpg

A Clueless Tunes production, directed by MadMyk...

London_6-1.jpg

Contest Entry

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

GT Auto
Oil change

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 1225hp
Weight: 1915kg
PP: 669pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 27kg/0
Aero: N/A (stock air brake :dopey:)

Transmission:
Select default
Final Gear: 2.800
Top Speed: 255mph
Gears :
1st: 4.056
2nd: 2.790
3rd: 2.040
4th: 1.590
5th: 1.290
6th 1.080
7th: 0.880
Top Speed will be: 257mph

Drivetrain:
LSD Front: 16/36/8
LSD Rear: 12/32/16
Torque Dist: 30/70

Suspension:
Ride Height: -21/-18
Spring Rate: 16.0/12.4
Damper Extension: 7/4
Damper Compression: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber: 2.4/2.4
Toe: -0.16/0.00

Brake Balance: 7/10

Tires: Sports Soft

London_9-1.jpg

madmyk

I'm not sure everyone should have this car ;), but everyone could have this car. You just need to win the special time trial in the seasonal events. If I recall, it was a little more difficult than the normal time trials since you can't pick or set up the car yourself, but not terribly difficult.

The Group C drivers are: XDesperado67, Johnnypenso, MrGrado, racer39658, & moparisgod. Do you guys think you can get the car and tune it for the competition? :)

You don't need to gold the time trial, just enter and when you exit you get the car, for freeee. It's a good idea madmyk and if the testers want to that it would be great, but if not I'll have to enter another car after the deadline :scared: :(

Edit- ^^^ nice entry 👍

Another Veyron. Quite similar, but very different tune too. I can not wait till this competition starts to start seeing every ones times. Awesome color on it, what paint is that?

sangalganoabbey.jpg

Dodge Viper ACR
1006HP - 1650KG - Sports Soft tires

Aero: 10/40
Ballast: 98@50 (rear)
Stock Transmission

40/30
13.5/9.5
6/7
7/4
3/3

2.0/1.0
0.00/-0.10

LSD: 8/18/5
BB: 5/6

Last edited:
Another Veyron. Quite similar, but very different tune too. I can not wait till this competition starts to start seeing every ones times. Awesome color on it, what paint is that?

On the tune, I knew ours were different so that was good to not bore the test drivers. I purposely did not even look at Adrenaline's tune site to see what anyone else posted in the past.

Thanks for noticing the paint. It is my favorite color in the game. It is Camellia Red and only comes on the Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01. The paint has a color shift quality to it. I tried to capture it in the photo but it is not easy. Take it for a test drive, then watch the replay. :dopey:

You don't need to gold the time trial, just enter and when you exit you get the car, for freeee. It's a good idea madmyk and if the testers want to that it would be great, but if not I'll have to enter another car after the deadline :scared: :(

Edit- ^^^ nice entry 👍
:banghead::banghead:now you tell me after I wasted an hour futilely trying to gold it.:dunce: Best
time I've managed was a 1:43.183:drool:

Hate the cars handling and despise the track.
Not having the Driving Line available makes it even worse for me.:yuck:👎👎👎

Oh we also may have lost a tuner due to problems with his PS3.

Waiting to hear back from him now.

:banghead::banghead:now you tell me after I wasted an hour futilely trying to gold it.:dunce: Best
time I've managed was a 1:43.183:drool:

Hate the cars handling and despise the track.
Not having the Driving Line available makes it even worse for me.:yuck:👎👎👎

Oh we also may have lost a tuner due to problems with his PS3.

Waiting to hear back from him now.
Can I demand that test drivers use MT and not use first gear for my car?:lol:
I know some people always use AT but dropping to first in any RWD car kills it VS a 4WD.

With the amount of torque my car's spitting out you don't need to touch first gear unless you slow down below 20MPH.:)

@CSLACR linked your tune.

I'm wondering though what parts you've installed.
The only thing you've listed is the stock transmission, however, from your downforce I'm guessing you've added a wing. Is everything else stock?

Oh and no problem with my using a MT as long as you don't mind me taking about 3 minutes to complete a lap of London...if I even can.:lol:

Back