Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I already have engine 3 on mine from before.

How do recommend readjusting your setting for engine 3?

NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 675PP // ONLINE OK

My first DLC car. Tuned on every kind of track, solid base tune for who want to race online with a fast ,balanced , easy car. Lot of grip, no surprises.

gtr35tc.jpg

I already have engine 3 on mine from before.

How do recommend readjusting your setting for engine 3?

Hi, don't need to change anything for engine 3 ,more power can be supported easy by this car. If the gears does not match, just do like on my tutorial for a 6 gearbox, nothing special.
Have a good day.

I am very happy you get your Play Station card and get this DLC.👍

I will try this as soon as I am home from work. I can't wait for you to get hand on the RX7 TC.:)

But really the Dodge is a challange. It has not LSD:crazy:

Thanks again magic man.👍👍

I am very happy you get your Play Station card and get this DLC.👍

I will try this as soon as I am home from work. I can't wait for you to get hand on the RX7 TC.:)

But really the Dodge is a challange. It has not LSD:crazy:

Thanks again magic man.👍👍

Hi thanks, hope you'll like it. No magic,nonono, only driving and trying to feel the car with my G27 and force feedback set to max, :scared: it help , but it's hard sometime :ouch:.
For the others DLC cars not this year, perhaps 1 or 2 other car till january... don't know. Depend of my time.
Have a good afternoon

Hi thanks, hope you'll like it. No magic,nonono, only driving and trying to feel the car with my G27 and force feedback set to max, :scared: it help , but it's hard sometime :ouch:.
For the others DLC cars not this year, perhaps 1 or 2 other car till january... don't know. Depend of my time.
Have a good afternoon

Yes, I know you put in hard work to make these tunes.👍 So I do not mean to take away that from you. But they drive like magic is what I mean.:bowdown:
I hope you have a very good time away from GT5 and with your kids.:)

I will enjoy what you have already made while you are away. :D

Thank you praiano.:cheers:

Yes, I know you put in hard work to make these tunes.👍 So I do not mean to take away that from you. But they drive like magic is what I mean.:bowdown:
I hope you have a very good time away from GT5 and with your kids.:)

I will enjoy what you have already made while you are away. :D

Thank you praiano.:cheers:

Thanks a lot, this is my paradise and my surfers kids, easy to understand ,no place for GT there, just a few, but i'll not travel with PS3 this time, too short.

Merry christmas for everybody and a happy new year,Health & Happyness for all of you.:)

><((((°> °°°°°

sany0917.jpg

Thanks a lot, this is my paradise and my surfers kids, easy to understand ,no place for GT there, just a few, but i'll not travel with PS3 this time, too short.

Merry christmas for everybody and a happy new year,Health & Happyness for all of you.:)

><((((°> °°°°°
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Amigo.:cheers:
Via Con Dios!

Can you do me a huge favour?

I know its a big ask but I need a tune for the Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06

All stock for the ring and on sport softs. There is weather change and if I run sport I wont need to pit like I would with racing hard, There isnt much diffrence in the grip either.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say THANKS for all your hard work on these tunes. I'm in a weekly series with 3 different classes. An A class for 690pp Racecars, a B class for 550pp touring cars, and a C class for weekly spec races. I used the Bentley Speed 8 in week 1 and did OK then last week I used your tune and it was so much more controllable. I could drive much more agressive and still control the car. Went from last place 1st week (mostly due to numerous spins) to 3rd place last week (Would have finished 2nd and maybe even 1st if I didn't rub a wall on the 2nd last lap).

I'm still trying to decide what touring car to use for the 550pp. I was using the A4, but it seemed to be a little slower than some of the others. I've now used your tunes for the A4, ABT TTR, and CLK and one of Adrenaline's tunes for the Mitsubishi FTO. I'm still trying to decide which is the fastest. The CLK seems to be the fastest in the corners which fits as I think it has the most downforce. The FTO seems to be the fastest in the straights and 2nd or 3rd fastest in the corners. I need to spend a little more time in the, but I'm leaning to the FTO now as it and the CLK seem to do about equal lap times, but the higher straighaway speed of the FTO should be better for passing.

Just thought I'd mention how helpful your tunes have been. I think many of my own tunes were as fast, or close too as fast, as yours, but the cars that I've changed over to yours are just much more controllable yet still fast. I find I can just be more aggressive and confident

So Thank you

Oh someting I forgot to mention. I also need a tune for the Audi R10, Special request please If you dont mind.

Racing hard but power turned down to lowest setting and 1100kg

Very special tune. Please pm me this if you do it. Would love to see it fly!!!

Thank you very much for all the help. If there is anything you ned just ask

Just wanted to say THANKS for all your hard work on these tunes. I'm in a weekly series with 3 different classes. An A class for 690pp Racecars, a B class for 550pp touring cars, and a C class for weekly spec races. I used the Bentley Speed 8 in week 1 and did OK then last week I used your tune and it was so much more controllable. I could drive much more agressive and still control the car. Went from last place 1st week (mostly due to numerous spins) to 3rd place last week (Would have finished 2nd and maybe even 1st if I didn't rub a wall on the 2nd last lap).

I'm still trying to decide what touring car to use for the 550pp. I was using the A4, but it seemed to be a little slower than some of the others. I've now used your tunes for the A4, ABT TTR, and CLK and one of Adrenaline's tunes for the Mitsubishi FTO. I'm still trying to decide which is the fastest. The CLK seems to be the fastest in the corners which fits as I think it has the most downforce. The FTO seems to be the fastest in the straights and 2nd or 3rd fastest in the corners. I need to spend a little more time in the, but I'm leaning to the FTO now as it and the CLK seem to do about equal lap times, but the higher straighaway speed of the FTO should be better for passing.

Just thought I'd mention how helpful your tunes have been. I think many of my own tunes were as fast, or close too as fast, as yours, but the cars that I've changed over to yours are just much more controllable yet still fast. I find I can just be more aggressive and confident

So Thank you

Hi, first thank you, very happy my tunes are helping you to win some races.
Aggressive and confident driving style, that is my objective also when i tune a car. I have some problems and i can't stay concentrate during more than 1 Nordschleife or 5 Suzuka laps. So i decided to tune my cars because of this.

I know Adrenaline's tunes, he is a very very fast driver and he is very methodical when he do his tunes. All this gives very fast cars that he set one by one taking care of any details.

For the 550PP touring car, i don't race them a lot , i prefer road cars ,or best touge cars, but i think you must try the OPEL CALIBRA TOURING CAR '94 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5863984#post5863984
It's also a very safe car and i'm ready to bet on it. It's for me one of the or the fastest touring car in this game, at least at 550PP.

Thanks again for the kind words.

praiano63
Hi, first thank you, very happy my tunes are helping you to win some races.
Aggressive and confident driving style, that is my objective also when i tune a car. I have some problems and i can't stay concentrate during more than 1 Nordschleife or 5 Suzuka laps. So i decided to tune my cars because of this.

I know Adrenaline's tunes, he is a very very fast driver and he is very methodical when he do his tunes. All this gives very fast cars that he set one by one taking care of any details.

For the 550PP touring car, i don't race them a lot , i prefer road cars ,or best touge cars, but i think you must try the OPEL CALIBRA TOURING CAR '94 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5863984#post5863984
It's also a very safe car and i'm ready to bet on it. It's for me one of the or the fastest touring car in this game, at least at 550PP.

Thanks again for the kind words.

I too would like to say that your work is very much appreciated and in races it has helped me so much to be more competitive. But I was just wondering if you have tuned the dlc cars now does this mean your back home in brazil? And if so does this mean you have got the stealth gt500 gt-r and if you do have it I would still love you to make a nice tune for it please. As there only seams to be one tune that I can find on this car and I would love to see somebody else's view on it. I'm totally rubbish when it comes to working out how to make good tunes. (p.s. your assistance on this would be greatly appreciated)

Bfc, Bogger,

(and others)

Our silvered surfer is, you might have read, off to a well-deserved family holiday - I'm sure he would appreciate your patience and understanding. It would seem he does now have the DLC, but no time yet to tune.

More importantly, I would also like to say thanks again, Merry Christmas, and have fun!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Amigo.:cheers:
Via Con Dios!
Thanks my friend.For you too and for all your family.
Can you do me a huge favour?

I know its a big ask but I need a tune for the Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06

All stock for the ring and on sport softs. There is weather change and if I run sport I wont need to pit like I would with racing hard, There isnt much diffrence in the grip either.
I have the car with a basic tune. I'll finish it for racing tires but not now, only in january.
Oh someting I forgot to mention. I also need a tune for the Audi R10, Special request please If you dont mind.

Racing hard but power turned down to lowest setting and 1100kg

Very special tune. Please pm me this if you do it. Would love to see it fly!!!

Thank you very much for all the help. If there is anything you ned just ask
I always find the R8 '01 a better car than the R10 ,for the kind of turny tracks i like to drive. I have the R10 also and i'll tune it later of course , it's a very good car for speed circuit.
I too would like to say that your work is very much appreciated and in races it has helped me so much to be more competitive. But I was just wondering if you have tuned the dlc cars now does this mean your back home in brazil? And if so does this mean you have got the stealth gt500 gt-r and if you do have it I would still love you to make a nice tune for it please. As there only seams to be one tune that I can find on this car and I would love to see somebody else's view on it. I'm totally rubbish when it comes to working out how to make good tunes. (p.s. your assistance on this would be greatly appreciated)
I'll tune the DLC for sure ,with some others , but now i don't have any previsions for this. Brasil , only from 20/10 till 10/01, if the job is done in time.
Stealth gt500 gt-r ? it don't come in the DLC. i think it was a promotion valid till day ??? don't remember, and i buyed my DLC later than this date, so no Stealth car...:guilty:.
So, to resume, i'll still do a lot of tune ,but only in january, after day 10 ,when i'll come back to Suriname where i work, and just some few that i'm finishing till day 20/12.

Have a good night everybody.

praiano63
Thanks my friend.For you too and for all your family.

I have the car with a basic tune. I'll finish it for racing tires but not now, only in january.

I always find the R8 '01 a better car than the R10 ,for the kind of turny tracks i like to drive. I have the R10 also and i'll tune it later of course , it's a very good car for speed circuit.

I'll tune the DLC for sure ,with some others , but now i don't have any previsions for this. Brasil , only from 20/10 till 10/01, if the job is done in time.
Stealth gt500 gt-r ? it don't come in the DLC. i think it was a promotion valid till day ??? don't remember, and i buyed my DLC later than this date, so no Stealth car...:guilty:.
So, to resume, i'll still do a lot of tune ,but only in january, after day 10 ,when i'll come back to Suriname where i work, and just some few that i'm finishing till day 20/12.

Have a good night everybody.

Yes the stealth came with a limited edition copy of the game. But the reason I asked is because it sounded like it was available on dlc in brasil. Thanks anyway for all the other tune praiano and keep up the good work and have a great holiday&#128077;

Yes the stealth came with a limited edition copy of the game. But the reason I asked is because it sounded like it was available on dlc in brasil. Thanks anyway for all the other tune praiano and keep up the good work and have a great holiday&#128077;
I think this car was together with the DLC for the first 2 or 3 weeks , don't remember, but i didn't buy my DLC in Brasil, a friend bring it to me from Miami last week and it come without.:guilty:

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed several of your tunes (especially the zonda r). Thanks for your hard work! Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks a lot my friend.

the dlc gtr r35 tune is great. the biggest improvement over my tune was lower speed cornering. I got my lap times on the Spa down to 2:06 which is about a second faster for me at 810 HP. I have found the transmission in the tune is just right for the Spa too as I reach redline at the end of the longest straight.

I just need to get a wheel to utilize these tunes further.

also, people asking about the stealth GTR, praianos regular gt500 '06 GTR tune works well even with the extra horse power of the stealth.

Just wanted to say, you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thank you for your time that you put in every car, I know it's a hobby for you but for non tuner like me learn a lot, you made GT5 SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE.
If you ever need tickets or parts let me know :-)

:-)THANK YOU :-)

the dlc gtr r35 tune is great. the biggest improvement over my tune was lower speed cornering. I got my lap times on the Spa down to 2:06 which is about a second faster for me at 810 HP. I have found the transmission in the tune is just right for the Spa too as I reach redline at the end of the longest straight.

I just need to get a wheel to utilize these tunes further.

also, people asking about the stealth GTR, praianos regular gt500 '06 GTR tune works well even with the extra horse power of the stealth.

Just wanted to say, you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thank you for your time that you put in every car, I know it's a hobby for you but for non tuner like me learn a lot, you made GT5 SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE.
If you ever need tickets or parts let me know :-)

:-)THANK YOU :-)

Thanks a lot everybody, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.:)👍
><((((°> °°°°°

MAZDA RX-7 TOURING CAR // 630PP // ONLINE OK

This car can be used at 600pp also without turbo 3 and power limiter 95%. It's 1'07" Deepforest and 6'20" nordschleife also at 600pp. Fast , easy and safe any situation.
If you like a more agressive driving and allow a little oversteer, you can set a front ride height between 0 to 5 points maximum.
Adapt the max speed with the help of final gear only after you have set the gearbox.

nrburgringnordschleife4y.jpg

rx7tc.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4e.jpg

pehllSvQEgvsvHDKcqD_0.jpg

Last picture slowGTR ,thanks.

Enjoy your drive.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
haha i was hoping at xmas time i was gonna be able to catch up a bit on my testing and reviews , but you keep publishing tunes like a factory working at 200% lol , i can't keep up . looking forward to the testing tho

some people have trading schedules , i started a testing schedule :D ....

haha i was hoping at xmas time i was gonna be able to catch up a bit on my testing and reviews , but you keep publishing tunes like a factory working at 200% lol , i can't keep up . looking forward to the testing tho

some people have trading schedules , i started a testing schedule :D ....

Yes my friend, just the cars i have to finish before the break.After this only january.
Waiting for your review...:)👍
Have a good day.

Praiano my friend, I hope you have a good Christmas and a break well deserved.

Your timing couldn't be better, I am currently moving house and wont have the Internet again until early January.

Thanx for all the help and when I come back I have some fun tuning for us all. Need to decide what car to use yet but the tune includes endurance racing in the Ring in the rain.

Anyway more to come in Jan. Have fun!!

Praiano my friend, I hope you have a good Christmas and a break well deserved.

Your timing couldn't be better, I am currently moving house and wont have the Internet again until early January.

Thanx for all the help and when I come back I have some fun tuning for us all. Need to decide what car to use yet but the tune includes endurance racing in the Ring in the rain.

Anyway more to come in Jan. Have fun!!
Thanks, sure i'll come back in january with some new tunes and i hope a better connection to be able to race without any problems.
Merry christmass my friend.

I might have gift ticket for stealth NSX and stealth GTR, if so would you be interested in them Praiano ?

Ohhh yes, thanks ,it'll be a great christmass gift. I don't have any. The NSX looks great, i'm interestedissimooooo... :)👍

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

praiano63
Thanks, sure i'll come back in january with some new tunes and i hope a better connection to be able to race without any problems.
Merry christmass my friend.

Ohhh yes, thanks ,it'll be a great christmass gift. I don't have any. The NSX looks great, i'm interestedissimooooo... :)👍

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°°°

I hope you get them, as you already know I'm after your expertise on the settings for the gtr lol

I hope you get them, as you already know I'm after your expertise on the settings for the gtr lol

I'll do my best. .... I was looking at this wheel, must be a dream to tune with this . They say they never feel a force feedback so good, even weight transfer. I always tune with force feedback to the max, the only way to feel a car is by the wheel and this one look awesome .

https://www.gtplanet.net/fanatec-csr-elite-review/

praiano63
I'll do my best. .... I was looking at this wheel, must be a dream to tune with this . They say they never feel a force feedback so good, even weight transfer. I always tune with force feedback to the max, the only way to feel a car is by the wheel and this one look awesome .

https://www.gtplanet.net/fanatec-csr-elite-review/

Yes I too always have it on full force feedback as I feel you can feel the point where the back end is going to slide out much better. And I class myself as quite a novice really but I am improving all the time and have just started using manual gears on my wheel and it has added a whole new dimension to the driving experience and lap times which I am very pleased about.

Back