Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Some amazing stuff in here Dolp!!!👍:)

Those hangar shots are really "magnificent"...:eek:

You have that photographer eye!! ;)

You are the best GTP Photographers ever! (Actually, you are just below Moglet. :D)

Great set Dolp. It's surprising more hasn't been done by people with the ZR1 in their galleries. I'm glad you did - great lighting and color. Nice use of the Laguna Seca sky in your angles and composition as well. Beautiful work as always.

Great couple of sets here. Great shots in the ZR-1 set - the sky looks fantastic - a couple of shots are a little over saturated I feel but that's a very minor quibble.
I'm loving the Carbon R set - you've done an outstanding job with that set! 👍 :)

Finally taken time out to get to this gallery. What can I say - by far my favourite photographer on here. Superb stuff. :)

Thank you for theses nice last comments!! Some of you know how to compliment a photographer... :embarrassed:

It is time to present him to you: :sly:

and now the reason I'm a little less present on the forum lately...

Marion (newborn) and Emilie (3 years old), my two daughters

Last edited:
Congrats Dolp! ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Woah wait woah... You mean that's a standard?
Brilliant work! I love your editing style. So crisp and clean. Lots of vibrant colors.
1st, 3rd, and 6th would be my favorites. 👍

And congrats on your newborn!

Nice Fireblade! :drool: Congrats on your newborn! Let's hope that she follows your footsteps, being a good GT5 photographer! :lol: jk!

Bonne anée Etienne (did I do that right?), and fantastic shots to that. The lighting and colours are spot on, as well as the compositions. A great set all in all, love it. :drool:

Hope you have a nice start to 2012. :)

Booom What A Set love the Realism and Action Dolp Stunning .

Bonne Chance pour l'anee prochaine 👍

Back