gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Impressive set! It has a very special feeling to it - almost like two love birds or old friends. The cars suit each other very nice. There's no doubt that of everyone using the GT5 photomode, you get the most out of it!

Agree with everyone else. Just a fabulous set. The colors, car positioning, everything. Great, great set. Not much more can be said.

gat'damn everyone. You really know how to make me feel awesome, thanks once again for the awesome comments and support. So, now it's time for the first of the requests. SVX's classic Japanese. I actually had alot of fun shooting this one, used the Classic Japanese seasonal so i could get just more than one car, and I think they turned out great. (Now that I'm looking at them next to each other... They all kinda look the same... and crap.:nervous:)Next up will be happycorey's C63, then Nanabu's minimilism combined with Arsenals SLS AMG, then c_f's 500.
Also, if you really do like my photos, follow me on flickr. I'll be posting up pictures from pixlr-o-matic/instagram that are taken right from the TV screen as i'm shooting the set. So keep an eye on that for upcoming stuff :sly:

:lol: Crap :lol:

I hope you always Post Standard cars ,love the treatment you give them.Must have been tough shooting those at Tsukuba :eek: but Brilliant job Gtuned

The Jag and Toyota set is amazingly brilliant! That last one just shows the beauty of each car. These cars actually have surprisingly similar body shapes. :drool: Though the Jag is prettier.

Wow... this set is absolutely incredibly AMAZING! I'm VERY glad you had fun with this set.

I'm off now to follow your Flickr now. I can't wait for those 'insider's take' pictures. They will definitely give me a hand to have at least 1% the epicness your pictures have.

Thanks guys, But quick is a preview of tonights set that i'll be putting out.
This picture is just... I love it. I think it's the best thing i've ever taken.
Dragon's Eye

:squee: So glad that the preview went over well. The set will be getting out hopefully tommorow morning, as i got distracted with Driver San Fransisco. Thanks for the support everyone :D

Last edited:
I must say I'm quite happy a preview went over so well :D Hopefully the set will be just as good. Now this is a three part special. There's 2 more sets releasing, one Tommorow and one Tuesday, as I leave for vacation for 2 weeks on Wednesday, So i want to have some stuff out so that when i come back, the requests get released. As I wanted something dark and evil to go with this set, and OmniPony's Mysterious Mare Do-Well fits quite nicely.

Gtuned these pictures are amazing, Im loving the sky on the 3rd picture and the mood on the last picture :drool: :drool:
Well done 👍

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

I think I've done something like this conceptually, taking a car for a shoot at Sarthe around midnight. Could never ever look as good as this. The lighting with the glow, the panorama. Everything. :drool:

My favorites are "safehaven", "firehive", "lightrunner" and "drivingbliss".

Last edited:
Simply Incredible! :drool:
It's a big set too for the first of three parts. Very much looking forward to parts two and three. 👍 :)

Back