Crooooooow and SVX's Gallery: Unexpected.

• Thread starter SVX
  • 308 comments
Epic Set SVX love it,Been a while since you posted an Update m8 Will wait .Oh and I would like to see a set in Opera Paris if you can please.

Epic Set SVX love it,Been a while since you posted an Update m8 Will wait .Oh and I would like to see a set in Opera Paris if you can please.

Thanks man! I will for sure do a update at Opera Paris sometime.

Photomode Competition Week 96 Photo Rejects

You can go to the Week 96 to check out my submission.

This is the best of those.

Like this one.

6279181676_47db784a16.jpg

This one is good too.

Nice updates Crooooooow and SVX.

SVX, would you like to take this man's order? I've already served my turn.

I'll have a look. I don't have a VW Nardo yet, I've not even unlocked the Extreme Events! I'll see if it is in Arcade.

Sorry for the double post.

Vandenal's request with a side of random

What happens when it goes all wrong:

My try at realism:

What happens when it goes right:

Un-Edited Competition rejects:

Week 96:

Edited Week 97 (which, oddly, was placed as a older picture):

And one of korza493's images edited:

Thank you for looking :cheers:

Last edited:
Nice edit on my pic SVX! Now you need to do a set of images on the S2000 GT1 at Tsumago! :)

What a great update. Your "take" at realism is superb!!! As is the one into turn 2. 👍 :drool: Well done, mate.

Thanks heaps, mate. :cheers: I did try my best at the realism part, great to see at paid off.

Nice edit on my pic SVX! Now you need to do a set of images on the S2000 GT1 at Tsumago! :)

Glad you liked it! Thank you for letting me able to edit! I'll have to see about that, as I've got a few things planned.

SVX have you had a chance to do some car cleaning like we discussed on my GT5 gallery? Sorry if you have and I haven't noticed, I am not on my normal monitor. :)

SVX have you had a chance to do some car cleaning like we discussed on my GT5 gallery? Sorry if you have and I haven't noticed, I am not on my normal monitor. :)

Hey mate, great to see you in here!

Yes, I did do one, but I'm probably going to leave it to the next update so all are the same, as I had already previously edited some photos. Thank you very much for letting me use your technique!

I cleaned the door gaps on #5.

Sorry for the double post.

Let there be light!

My entry for Week 100 of the Un-Edited Competition.

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcome. :)

The last and Fourth to last shots are the best ones in the update! 👍 :drool: The last one is less eye confusing than the first. ;)

Back