Crooooooow and SVX's Gallery: Unexpected.

• Thread starter SVX
  • 308 comments
Like the photoshopped blur in #5. But the last shot really is the best in the set. :drool: 👍

You should venture further into photoshop though. Just take a look at my Tourist Trophy update. I edited some old shots and gave them shadow/highlights, colour balance, vibrance, etc. And just curious, what photoshop do you have?

That is beautiful, that last pic is jaw-droppingly beautiful. For communications class we are running Adobe Photoshop 8, maybe I'll photoshop one of my pics.

2nd 5th and last HOLY MOLY/Jezza preference

Thanks for the kind comment. 👍

That is beautiful, that last pic is jaw-droppingly beautiful. For communications class we are running Adobe Photoshop 8, maybe I'll photoshop one of my pics.

Thanks for the very kind comment. Nice idea as well 👍​

-------------------

SEMS BY SVX

A little while ago, I asked sems4arsenal if he'd like to do a feature update. He corresponded with a yes.

Thanks Sems.

Thanks a lot for the fantastic pictures Sems.

:bowdown: Wow you put my shots to shame with such fantastic Editting.Fantastic stuff again SVX.I really loved working on this update .

Thanks again and Congrats on a brilliant job :cheers:.

Amazingly I managed to dig up GT4 so maybe ,I'll be joining you here m8 :D

:bowdown: Wow you put my shots to shame with such fantastic Editting.Fantastic stuff again SVX.I really loved working on this update .

Thanks again and Congrats on a brilliant job :cheers:.

Amazingly I managed to dig up GT4 so maybe ,I'll be joining you here m8 :D

No, no no, THANK YOU for this awesome opportunity. This would of never of happened if you said no. And putting your shots to shame? HECK NO! Your shots are awesome and really push that realistic button. 👍

And, YAY!

What an update! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Congratulations you two. :cheers:
If I had to pic a favorite it would be the Le Mans quattro one but they are all very good. 👍

Sorry for the double post

I thought I would announce that I've redone the title page.

Nice front page, mate. You should try my front page system.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196971

It's a Highlight system, where you take your personal, or most well received shot and put it in the OP to show examples of each update.

Thanks man. Nice setup also. I thought about it, but decided not to beacuse I wanted to have a 'contents' part.

That is a beautiful update guys.

Congratulations on having post #250! You now have a free request!

Great update Crooooooow. All four shots look great. Though #1 is just a little too dark to be honest. The others work with all their exposure.

Wow, SVX. The blurred first shot looks awesome. But the track looks like grey grass. :D

#7 looks like the blur is out of place.

I'll stop nit picking now, the 4th and last shots look great. :drool: 👍

Thanks a lot for the awesome comment, Skython!

Wow, SVX. The blurred first shot looks awesome. But the track looks like grey grass. :D

:lol:

#7 looks like the blur is out of place.

Yeah, but it definitely looks a lot better than the orignal, as the road had a texture error and it looks like they just stuck road on top of the road.

I'll stop nit picking now, the 4th and last shots look great. :drool: 👍

Thanks!

Back