Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Panda power :D
Have you tried them for the new seasonal? Maybe we could read PDs mind :D
Not yet but that is an idea...maybe the rematch should take place using a couple of the seasonals tracks.:crazy::D

Just tested your GT-R for ToF...afraid you may not be happy with my review.:scared:

XDesperado67
Not yet but that is an idea...maybe the rematch should take place using a couple of the seasonals tracks.:crazy::D

Just tested your GT-R for ToF...afraid you may not be happy with my review.:scared:

As long as I get a review 👍

Rematch sounds good once I fix the tranny

Not so sure you'll still be wanting the review...sorry I had some issues with it, may have just been in comparison to the other cars I'd already tested today not sure.:(

Not so sure you'll still be wanting the review...sorry I had some issues with it, may have just been in comparison to the other cars I'd already tested today not sure.:(

Oh I do. I'm not a tuning God, (very, very, VERY,far from it) so some negative or constructive feed back will make me better. 👍... also, the car was not really one I enjoyed, but rather one I thought everyone had ( the Nissan ...blah, blah, blah... that you got for entering the seasonal) I should have entered my 300c :dopey:

Thanks for giving it a quick test. I chose 427 PP and SH tires since thats what cars I'm competing against can be tuned up to. If you and Harvey are up to it I can send a copy let you work your FF tuning magic. Then you can send it to Harvey for a final tweaking before he posts the tune and make it a group project for the Outlaw Garage. :)

@Dee make sure you pick a spare one up from the OCD while you still can. :dopey:

Whoa, wait a minute…'FF Tuning Magic'? I think you're giving me too much credit…or are you saying that to Harvey?? :dopey:

Though it might need to wait…

Italian Job on London perhaps?

Fix the gears, just make the final 2 gears longer.

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) `97 -4 hr Ring Edition-

nrburgringtypev1m.jpg

267 bhp , 950 kg , 453 PP , Racing Soft Tyres

Parts

Oil Change
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
FC Transmission
Suspension: Height Adjustable Sports Kit

The Tune

Transmission

Top Speed set to 180 mph

Suspension

Ride Height front 0 , rear 5
Spring Rate front 6.0 , rear 3.7
Dampers front 1 rear 2
Anti-roll Bars front 1 , rear 1
Camber Angle front 1.6 , rear 1.0
Toe Angle front 0 , rear 0.20
Brakes front 6 , rear 4

Ballast 62 at 48

VTEC2.png

The Honda Integra touring car, my trustworthy war-horse for TOCA series 2. When adapting to the new series regualtions of 276 BHP and 1100 KG, it was terrible and needed a tune, I quickly made this which somehow cured everything, it's tyre trouble, it's handling and it's unstable nature, but as the season went on, I gradually made it better, turning it into a pole sitter, and then a racewinner. So hear it is

Aero:
Front: 20 Rear: 50

Ballast:
Amount (kg): 50
Position: 0

Power Limiter:
Power Level: 86.8 % (@276 BHP)

Transmission:
Max Speed: 143 MPH, individual gears left at default

LSD:
Front:
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Ride Height Adjustment(mm):
Front: -20 Rear: -30

Spring Rate (kgf/mm)
Front: 15.7 Rear: 14.3

Dampers(Extension):
Front: 8 Rear: 8

Dampers (Compression)

Anti-Roll bars:
Front: 6 Rear: 6

Camber Angle(-):
Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.7

Toe Angle:
Front: 0.00 Rear: 0.35

Brake Balance:
Front: 2 Rear: 7

Let me just say that this is a very special car to me, it got me my first GTP race win. I realize this tune isn't perfect with the amount of settings that are default there, but it's still a fast car and cures all the problems PD the stock model.

Ps, my future tunes won't have as much of me babbling on.:lol:

VTEC2.png

The Honda Integra touring car, my trustworthy war-horse for TOCA series 2. When adapting to the new series regualtions of 276 BHP and 1100 KG, it was terrible and needed a tune, I quickly made this which somehow cured everything, it's tyre trouble, it's handling and it's unstable nature, but as the season went on, I gradually made it better, turning it into a pole sitter, and then a racewinner. So hear it is

Aero:
Front: 20 Rear: 50

Ballast:
Amount (kg): 50
Position: 0

Power Limiter:
Power Level: 86.8 % (@276 BHP)

Transmission:
Max Speed: 143 MPH, individual gears left at default

LSD:
Front:
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Ride Height Adjustment(mm):
Front: -20 Rear: -30

Spring Rate (kgf/mm)
Front: 15.7 Rear: 14.3

Dampers(Extension):

Dampers (Compression)

Anti-Roll bars:
Front: 6 Rear: 6

Camber Angle(-):
Front: 2.5 Rear: 2.7

Toe Angle:
Front: 0.00 Rear: 0.35

Brake Balance:
Front: 2 Rear: 7

Let me just say that this is a very special car to me, it got me my first GTP race win. I realize this tune isn't perfect with the amount of settings that are default there, but it's still a fast car and cures all the problems PD the stock model.

Ps, my future tunes won't have as much of me babbling on.:lol:

WHAT?!?! AN INTEGRA?!??! IN AN ODDBALL GARAGE?!?!?!? THIS IS A DISGRACE! *flips table*

:lol: I kid, I kid. I might tune one myself, now you've got me interested. Though…for me, moar is better, so 400+hp and epic downforce it is then! :D

Edit: ACSR and despy, could I get you to help me out? As you two seem to be perfectly capable to tune 4WD diffs whereas I can't do it for the life of me, could you give me an idea as to what's a "good" diff setting for a 4WD online?

Last edited:
WHAT?!?! AN INTEGRA?!??! IN AN ODDBALL GARAGE?!?!?!? THIS IS A DISGRACE! *flips table*

:lol: I kid, I kid. I might tune one myself, now you've got me interested. Though…for me, moar is better, so 400+hp and epic downforce it is then! :D

Edit: ACSR and despy, could I get you to help me out? As you two seem to be perfectly capable to tune 4WD diffs whereas I can't do it for the life of me, could you give me an idea as to what's a "good" diff setting for a 4WD online?

This was limited to 276.:)

Okay just got raVer's latest tune and akmuq's first tune linked on the first page.👍👍

Sorry for the delay there been dealing with ToF.:drool:

If I've missed any recent tunes here in the thread that need linking please let me know.:cheers:

Ok, with Spec 2.02 around, some of the cars needed a few new shoes, and as such, they needed to have some new pictures taken! So here's Harvey's favourite with (I think) Quite a nice set of shoes…

And here's a sneak peek as to what's going to come from me in the near future!

Get out of hospital soon, Despy! :)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Ford GT '05 "Stars-n-Stripes" edition by AC

CapeRingPeriphery.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: sonicblue clearcoat metallic
Wheels: aftermarket - finally, WooHoo
No aero
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: no
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Ti racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: SH-SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : 40/24
Power Limiter : 97.5%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 230 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.271, 2nd=2.148, 3rd=1.614, 4th=1.282, 5th=1.058,
6th=.890
4)Set Final gear to 3.289
Should display an indicated top speed of 229 mph in upper right
corner.
LSD rear = initial 7, acceleration 10, braking 14

Suspension
Ride height front -5, rear 0.00
Spring rate front 10.8, rear 13
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 4
Camber angle front 2.4 rear 1.7
Toe angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Brakes: front 6 rear 5

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 600 PP,weighs 1248 Kg with a 42/58 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.02 kg/hp, has 601 HP
@6400 rpm and produces 536 ft-lb torque @4300 rpm,

Notes:

My favorite Ford is back with a special tune to take on the Stars-
n-Stripes Seasonal. Recommended tires are SS until familiar with
the cars handling. Works well with SH and better than expected. :nervous: I
ran it with SH tires for all the races and won fairly easily but
did have to feather the throttle at times and use smooth lines. I
have it on share now with SS tires but all the tires are their if
anyone wants to switch them. Oh, and make sure you brake before the
jump at Cape Ring. :crazy:

Enjoy and happy holidays everyone -AC

Ok, if anyone is as stuck on the Stars and Stripes Laguna Seca race as I was, I've got the perfect car for the job. It's got 570PP, so it's within regs with room to spare if you're feeling brave, it's on SS tyres and it's not really a road car as such. More a road racer. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the Saleen S7!

:D Tune will come some time soon, but I need to test it on other tracks first.

Greetings Outlaws and Happy Holidays!

I met up with Krenkme and AC last night in AC's lounge and had a great time fumbling around Daytona Road course. Those guys can drive whereas I needed a 'vette to keep up with their muscle cars. The most hilarious for me was trying the Cien (Wallbanger's CLASCR shootout version) on SS tires. That beast spun out every time I hit 150mph on the oval! :crazy: :dopey:

The reason I am mentioning all this is that we need to do this this much more often. It is only so much fun tuning cars all by myself. I know the timing and time zones don't work out for everyone, but we should be able to figure out how to get together more often.

See you on the track soon. :cheers:

The most hilarious for me was trying the Cien (Wallbanger's CLASCR shootout version) on SS tires. That beast spun out every time I hit 150mph on the oval! :crazy: :dopey:
See you on the track soon. :cheers:

Uhm unless you were restricting yourself to 600PP I would say that adding a lot more rear downforce and softening the suspension all around would help with keeping the Cien pointed in the right direction on Sports Softs. Also lowering the front ride height would also be prudent for use online. Increasing the rears positive toe might also help.

If your limiting it to 600PP you may need to move some of the front downforce to the rear or better yet add ballast if there is no restriction on its use.

Remember as with most of my tunes it is an offline tune which is fine for seasonals and A-Spec but needs adjustments for online. Considering how squirly it was offline with Race Medium tires mounted I'm not surprised you had difficulty keeping it pointed the right way online!:crazy::lol:

One other thing about the Cien, it didn't fare well on the road course because of its tail happy ways and I had tuned it for maximum potential on the Indy oval where it handily smoked the rest of the competition.:D

Uhm unless you were restricting yourself to 600PP I would say that adding a lot more rear downforce and softening the suspension all around would help with keeping the Cien pointed in the right direction on Sports Softs. Also lowering the front ride height would also be prudent for use online. Increasing the rears positive toe might also help.

If your limiting it to 600PP you may need to move some of the front downforce to the rear or better yet add ballast if there is no restriction on its use.

Remember as with most of my tunes it is an offline tune which is fine for seasonals and A-Spec but needs adjustments for online. Considering how squirly it was offline with Race Medium tires mounted I'm not surprised you had difficulty keeping it pointed the right way online!:crazy::lol:

One other thing about the Cien, it didn't fare well on the road course because of its tail happy ways and I had tuned it for maximum potential on the Indy oval where it handily smoked the rest of the competition.:D

Hello my friend. Please do not take my comments as criticism of your tune. I showed up and AC and Krenkme were driving 600pp muscle cars. I did not have such a car in my inventory. My muscle cars were too far under 600pp or they were RM, TC or I had cars like the ZR1 or Saleen S7. So I was messing around trying other cars. I knew I had no business putting SS tires on that beast. Since I didn't want to go over 600pp and didn't have much time to make the last race, I left it alone from the CSLACR Shootout edition.

I just wanted to point out how funny it was to be going 150mph on a banked oval and lose the rear tires due to the torque. :dopey: The first time I did it I did a complete 360, was still on the track and kept going! :crazy:

Ford Mustang "Black Stallion" GT700

Looking for a easy to drive Mustang tune? Umm…Look elsewhere. However, if you’re looking for a fast and slightly unnecessary way of proving the size of your manhood and skill, then step this way. Because the 724hp this mental Mustang wields is enough to worry some of the best prancing horses from Italy. Don’t be fooled though, just because there’s no wing, doesn’t mean that it’s now tamed. In the corners, it is still a tyre shredding lunatic at heart. It's just that when it does let go, it's at least more forgiving than before.

It’s easy to hoon it into trouble, and it’ll get out of trouble with its tyres set alight, but just put your faith in the throttle and your throttle control and all will be well. And just be glad that GT5 doesn’t make you pay for spare tyres.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium
Buy from: NCD
Paintjob: Black from…somewhere, guessing Volvo
Wheels: BBS RE-MG Wheels
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Carbon Hood: Non-colour
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
LSD: Adjustable
Driveshaft: Carbon

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 224
2)Set Final Gear to 2.790
1st=2.742
2nd=1.937
3rd=1.468
4th=1.155
5th=0.943
6th=1.802
Should display an indicated top speed of 250 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 5
Acceleration: 30
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.25
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/11.0
Dampers (Extension): 7/6
Dampers (Compression): 7/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Brakes
7/8

The car has 570 PP, weighs 1321 Kg with a 65/35 front/rear weight distribution, has 724 HP and produces 698 ft-lb torque@5400 rpm with a 6900 rpm redline.

Notes: Beware the danger of 1st gear! And 2nd. And maybe 3rd. Basically, 1st is very, very short, even after stretching it as far left as possible, so if you ever need to do a standing start, use 2nd.

Last edited:
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium "Black Stallion"

if you do not have the abilaty to controle you're trotthle

this will happen to you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

, yes this little pony kicks back :D .

It was fun to drive tho , not always as easy but challanging none the less

On a more serious note , i tried this one on RS tires at 550PP and it is actually pretty fun , i also did add 200kg ballast at +50 ... i was just wondering is there any way of making it steer a little sharper ?

if you do not have the abilaty to controle you're trotthle

this will happen to you

, yes this little pony kicks back :D .

It was fun to drive tho , not always as easy but challanging none the less

On a more serious note , i tried this one on RS tires at 550PP and it is actually pretty fun , i also did add 200kg ballast at +50 ... i was just wondering is there any way of making it steer a little sharper ?

Yup, though sharpness, you say? Sharpness? In a Mustang? Blasphemy! :lol: But do know this, I have another Mustang on the way, runs less power, better to drive, just as capable, if not more so.

Yup, though sharpness, you say? Sharpness? In a Mustang? Blasphemy! :lol: But do know this, I have another Mustang on the way, runs less power, better to drive, just as capable, if not more so.

i was intrested in the car untill i read the part i bolded for you ...
Less power is unacceptable

All i want is

so anyways i can't wait :D

edit : just on a side note i am sorry i had to much coffee .... wait there is no such thing as to much coffee ... that reminds me i need more coffee

i was intrested in the car untill i read the part i bolded for you ...
Less power is unacceptable

All i want is

so anyways i can't wait :D

edit : just on a side note i am sorry i had to much coffee .... wait there is no such thing as to much coffee ... that reminds me i need more coffee

In that case, let me tell you that with the supercharger, it has 12 more hp than the V8 Premium. And it still has no wing. :D

Just a quick note to say Bah Humbug!

Just kidding:lol:

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
To my fellow Outlaws
and to all of
Harvey Wallbanger's
friends and customers!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

As for the Bah Humbug earlier, my phone apparently has issues so Verizon is shipping me a replacement. Therefore you'll be seeing very little of me for the next few days until the new phone arrives.:(

Hopefully the replacement will fix the internet issues I've been experiencing on my end so I'll be able to do my updates and download the new DLC. Did manage to connect long enough to get 2.02 update but have been unable to log onto PSN/PD for anything else.:mad:

Hoping all the Outlaws get everything they want for Christmas. Battle with you all soon :dopey:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Mazda 110S

This car was once an abandoned testbed for Wallbanger's "GoldStrike", this was the unsung hero behind that tune. So I've brought back to life to rectify that.

It's still the devil it once was, so what makes this any different to the original GoldStrike? Well, I've sedated it. A bit. It sports around 20hp less than GoldStrike, but in exchange, you get 25kg thrown off and some much needed downforce. While classic car purists will most certainly hunt me down for nailing a plank to its arse and ruining its lines, the handling certainly benefits from it. Be warned though, while it'll vent all its anger and rage from its abandonment on it's opponents and snatch the lead away like the leader was standing still, taking liberties with it is still not recommended. The lairy-ness of its Golden brother is still in its blood. Do not abuse it, it may be tamer, but a trip to the wall only takes a slightly too aggressive twitch in the wrong direction.

You have been warned. Have fun.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: In-Violet from Plymouth
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: Wing Type B
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Semi-Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM
Transmission: F/C (Fully Customisable)
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: F/C (Fully Customisable)

The Tune

Aerodynamics: 20
Ballast: 0kg @ +50

Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to 130MPH
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.600
2nd=2.530
3rd=1.900
4th=1.475
5th=1.155
3)Set Final gear to 3.400
Should display an indicated top speed of 155 mph in upper right corner.

LSD

Initial: 10
Acceleration: 35
Braking: 15

Suspension
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.00
Spring Rate: 8.7/7.0
Dampers (Extension): 4/3
Dampers (Compression): 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/2

Brakes

6/8

The car has 450 PP, weighs 854 Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 220 HP and produces 156 ft-lb torque@7000 rpm with a 8500 rpm redline.

Notes: This is a car from the late 60's, and as such, those narrow little tyres on it are more suited for BMX bikes with a barely-1hp pair of feet rather than a 220hp rotary. This thing can snap back, hard. Once again, you have been warned.

My car got 269hp and 475 pp :S

My car got 269hp and 475 pp :S

Um……you can remove parts, and you do know that the seasonal you use this car for is limited to 450PP, right?

Edit: 🤬 Dammit, facked up the parts list. Ok, try this.

Stage 3 engine
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo

Should get you to 450PP.

Last edited:
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth

*Description to come*

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Giallo Ginestra from either Lamborghini or Fiat…can’t quite remember.
Wheels: BBS RE-MG Wheels
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: --
Intake Manifold: --
Air Filter: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: --
Catalytic Converter: --
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: Mid RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Driveshaft: Carbon

Suspension: Fully Customisable

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 118
2)Set Final Gear to 3.225
1st=3.156
2nd=2.327
3rd=1.850
4th=1.150
5th=1.320
6th=1.154
Should display an indicated top speed of 140 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 5
Acceleration: 30
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0/0.5
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.25
Spring Rate: 12.0/2.1
Dampers (Extension): 7/4
Dampers (Compression): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
4/7

The car has 400 PP, weighs 980 Kg with a 66/34 front/rear weight distribution, has 175 HP and produces 179 ft-lb torque@4500 rpm with a 7500 rpm redline.

Notes: --

Latest Posts

Back