Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Um……you can remove parts, and you do know that the seasonal you use this car for is limited to 450PP, right?

Edit: 🤬 Dammit, facked up the parts list. Ok, try this.

Stage 3 engine
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo

Should get you to 450PP.

No no no , you were right , I was the one that also added the turbo and I didn't realized that you needed to have 450 pp

I had to repost this one so here goes

Stock it looks pretty good yes , but someone here .... who we won't name by name .... *cough**cough*Onboy*cough**cough* put a spoiler on the car the size of the Emire state building

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

find the difference

:D:D:D

I had to repost this one so here goes

Stock it looks pretty good yes , but someone here .... who we won't name by name .... *cough**cough*Onboy*cough**cough* put a spoiler on the car the size of the Emire state building

find the difference

:D:D:D

:lol: And as said in the other thread, it's been retuned to run w/o the wing and with more power. :D So, it's on share now, here's your race suit, here's the insurance form, here's the keys. Good luck, Mr. Dog. :D

Onboy123
:lol: And as said in the other thread, it's been retuned to run w/o the wing and with more power. :D So, it's on share now, here's your race suit, here's the insurance form, here's the keys. Good luck, Mr. Dog. :D

You stealing my testdriver? :lol: :lol:

find the difference

One is made of wood.

the-absolute-best-of-the-anti-joke-chicken-meme.jpg

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT

From the outside, this looks like an ordinary SLS, I mean, bar the new exhaust system, you really can’t tell it apart from a normal one. But don’t be fooled. This SLS packs 700+hp of AMG fury and nearly 600 lb-ft of torque. To harness this rage, the suspension has been retuned. Though instead of turning it into a hardcore GT3-esque ballistic missile, it’s been tuned with the DNA from the Blue Whale CL626, turning this German brute into a fairly civilised GT car that, when the mood takes you, will kick the arse of just about everything in this garage that stands in its way.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: NCD
Paintjob: AMG Monza grau magno from Mercedes
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: --
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: --
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Prop Shaft: Carbon
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 205
2)Set Final Gear to 3.200
1st=3.278
2nd=2.382
3rd=1.869
4th=1.526
5th=1.260
6th=1.059
7th=0.899
Should display an indicated top speed of 226 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 15
Braking: 8

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.00
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 14.2/14.0
Dampers (Extension): 7/6
Dampers (Compression): 7/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4

Brakes
6/7

The car has 592+PP, weighs 1620 Kg with a 47/53 front/rear weight distribution, has 701+HP and produces 596 ft-lb torque@5400 rpm with a 8100 rpm redline.

Notes: Remember, the car is heavy! :lol: And the backend isn’t as tame as it is with the CL, but it’s still very easy to drive. Relatively speaking.

Last edited:
will kick the arse of just about everything in this garage that stands in its way.

Them there's fightin' words. :mad:

Seriously, looks good. I've been waiting for a reason to dig this one out of the dust.

Them there's fightin' words. :mad:

Seriously, looks good. I've been waiting for a reason to dig this one out of the dust.

Well, put it this way, both Commodores and both Mustangs (I have a 05 that I'll let loose later) were whooped up the arse by this thing. I'm not sure it could handle a race against the 600PP cars though…and it's on share, though not broken in.

Okay I'm semi back. Got my replacement phone from Verizon yesterday. Still having problems with my internet though.

@krenkme Ducks 48 to 42!:D
Of course that means both teams will come out turning the ball over and be inafective in the first half and we'll see a 20 - 17 final that could go either way.:lol:

Okay I'm semi back. Got my replacement phone from Verizon yesterday. Still having problems with my internet though.

Of course that means both teams will come out turning the ball over and be inafective in the first half and we'll see a 20 - 17 final that could go either way.:lol:

Wait, wait, wait. So you had it replaced, but it's still crap? Go get yourself a proper internet connection. :P

lulwut? :dopey:

Wait, wait, wait. So you had it replaced, but it's still crap? Go get yourself a proper internet connection. :P

lulwut? :dopey:
I pay $30 a month for unlimited data on my phone...can't change that because of the contract and I can't afford a cable internet service currently partially because of paying the phone bill.:odd:

Good to see you back (even if it is part time)

Badgers 35-31. Time of possession Wis-90:00 Org- 15:00 :dopey:. Tell ypu what, if when Wisconsin wins you tune me a MR French car, and "if" Oregon wins I'll tune you any care you'd like.

Hope you and the Outlaws have a GREAT New Year!!! :dopey:

Good to see you back (even if it is part time)

Badgers 35-31. Time of possession Wis-90:00 Org- 15:00 :dopey:. Tell ypu what, if when Wisconsin wins you tune me a MR French car, and "if" Oregon wins I'll tune you any care you'd like.

Hope you and the Outlaws have a GREAT New Year!!! :dopey:

:lol: What the hell are you going on about…?

Anyway, the car from down under is ready for a second test. 👍

So……did you have a chance to test it yet? And Despy, update the OP already… :lol:

I did and was about 3 seconds slower then when I gave it to you. Not sure if you took some parts off, or it was that I was tired. Seemed to have some understeer and could not accel. out of corners. I'll try to give it another run in a few and maybe tweek some things and let you know. :dopey:

I did and was about 3 seconds slower then when I gave it to you. Not sure if you took some parts off, or it was that I was tired. Seemed to have some understeer and could not accel. out of corners. I'll try to give it another run in a few and maybe tweek some things and let you know. :dopey:

Really? Cuz in my hands, it was 2 full seconds faster around trial Mountain than when you sent it to me! :lol: But at least it's now controllable rather than uncontrolled like when you first sent it here. :lol:

It could also be down to it being tuned on Sport hard tyres rather than SS tyres…

Really? Cuz in my hands, it was 2 full seconds faster around trial Mountain than when you sent it to me! :lol: But at least it's now controllable rather than uncontrolled like when you first sent it here. :lol:

It could also be down to it being tuned on Sport hard tyres rather than SS tyres…

I didn't even check that. If that's the case, you are a tuning God, and I quit :dopey:

I didn't even check that. If that's the case, you are a tuning God, and I quit :dopey:

:lol: I used the same method I used for the white Commodore, though I'll admit that it sill understeers a bit at high speeds. And on corner exit.

:lol: I used the same method I used for the white Commodore, though I'll admit that it sill understeers a bit at high speeds. And on corner exit.

Okay, so most of the understeer comes from the -0.20 front toe you had. So I took it to -0.05 and put the front Comp. damper and front Anti-Roll Bar to 4. Seem to me to make a differance. 👍

Okay, so most of the understeer comes from the -0.20 front toe you had. So I took it to -0.05 and put the front Comp. damper and front Anti-Roll Bar to 4. Seem to me to make a differance. 👍

Hmmm…??? In my (admittedly limited) experience, negative front toe removes understeer…why do you think I used -0.30 toe on my Panda? :lol:

Hmmm…??? In my (admittedly limited) experience, negative front toe removes understeer…why do you think I used -0.30 toe on my Panda? :lol:

For FF cars yes, as they are the ones driving the car, but with FR all that toe is just creating friction. A little will help, too much will not. (I think :dopey: )

For FF cars yes, as they are the ones driving the car, but with FR all that toe is just creating friction. A little will help, too much will not. (I think :dopey: )

Hmmm……it's always worked…even with the white Commodore and my SLS, all my cars run negative front toe……though I think it's -0.15 on my white Commodore…

Hmmm……it's always worked…even with the white Commodore and my SLS, all my cars run negative front toe……though I think it's -0.15 on my white Commodore…

I'm not saying negative toe is bad, but I think you can run too much on rear wheel drive cars. Also, it's what works for you in this game, so if that's the way it runs best for you then use it. Just do me a favor and try it with -0.05 toe and 4 comp, and ARB front and see if it feels better to you. :dopey:

I'm not saying negative toe is bad, but I think you can run too much on rear wheel drive cars. Also, it's what works for you in this game, so if that's the way it runs best for you then use it. Just do me a favor and try it with -0.05 toe and 4 comp, and ARB front and see if it feels better to you. :dopey:

I know you're not saying it's bad, I'm just a bit suspicious…ok then! :dopey:

Edit: Well…I don't know…It doesn't feel better as such, it feels different. It somehow feels like it's trying to oversteer while pushing wide…basically, yours changes the feel of the car, but both are still as flawed as one another as the understeer is still present when taking the last chicane and first set of turns on Trial Mountain.

Last edited:
I know you're not saying it's bad, I'm just a bit suspicious…ok then! :dopey:

Edit: Well…I don't know…It doesn't feel better as such, it feels different. It somehow feels like it's trying to oversteer while pushing wide…basically, yours changes the feel of the car, but both are still as flawed as one another as the understeer is still present when taking the last chicane and first set of turns on Trial Mountain.

Well I guess it needs some more work. I'll give it another shot tomorrow

Latest Posts

Back