gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
tumblr_lojul1hoB91qgzuxc.jpg

Last few sets are just. :drool:

:fluttershysquee:
Thanks again, and It's Winter Wrap Up, Update time. Bassically, long story short, I've taken 861 pictures since the 17th, so along with the remaining requests, I have those. What do they consist of you ask ? Well, I'll break it down. X2, DLC Cars, Pretty Toscana sunsets, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Race Mods, Orange Oni Cambered cars, Italian Bliss, Japanese Racers and Online shoots, Not to mention 3 sets that are mindblowinglyawesome, Imo of course, so what do ya'all want first ?
So here's the new update, just previews of everything to come, some shots are inspiried by other GT5-ographers, so try to pick them out.

:drool: The LF-A shot is amazing and there is something about the Skyline at Toscana shot that I like, I dont know what it is tho :lol: Nice 👍

Omg, your next few sets are gonna be amazing! I love the gt-r in Kyoto (inspired by TVR&FF fan?), Lfa and F40 shots the most.

Total awesomeness! :drool: LFA - Revo inspired? I think I see GP, Raph, Fishy and TVR inspired shots aswell??? :)
So looking forward to more of these.

Like everyone has said - wow. Great stuff there. The online shoots are fantastic. The transcammer is a hoot as well - nice butterflies... You've been busy!

:drool:
Wow, thanks so much for the positive feedback on these previews, Hopefully I'll be able to get the same reactions with the full sets. For the inspiried shots, the Skyline @ Toscana was RetroGiant, LF-A was Revo, F40 was Slipz, and the GT86&ZR1 was SMFan, but it makes me feel quite nice that some of my shots remind you guys of really, really good GT5-Ographers :D As for now, there's going to be sets from today, till Friday. The Requests and some others that I've had backed up and saved, Supercar Nurburgring, Charger at Tokyo, Rs200 Rallying, a bunch of stuff that I want to get out. As for today's it's one of my favorites, 300SL at Kyoto. It's not a big set, but I went for simplistic and clean, and I shot it all while listening to Buckethead's Ganru Island:Saskia's Gone
Now that I look at them all together... oh god why all 3/4th shots :facepalm:

Simply gorgeous! 👍 :)

Can't disagree with that.👍
And thanks for the "inspired by" thing you did. Nice to know that I inspired something, though it's kinda... unexpected, I suppose.:) Btw, was it the one with a 458 and an SLS that inspired you?:sly:

niiiiiice :drool: I love the Flügeltürer, an awesome car :) Maybe I'll make some photos in future :)

DAMN dude, you really know what you are doing, amazing work! 👍
1st pic of the SL really called attention to me :)

The first shot is among the best of all photos I've ever seen in GT5. Or even real life.
It's just that good. :)

EDIT: Adding this in for good measure.
19351-artistbr0nyme_gustatwilight_sparkle.png

Me gusta.

Last edited:
:squee:
Seriously you guys have no idea how happy it makes me when i see comments like those about a little set. And yes SM, it was that and the beautiful one of the Cougar at Tokyo that inspirired that shot and alot of others like it.
Onto the next set. This one I've been wanting to get out because it was so much fun shooting, Supercars & Nurburgring. At 22 pictures, it's quite a large set in comparison to the others. And I have the perfect song for it, The Devil's Den by Skrillex & Wolfgang Gartner 16 screaming super cars ripping through The Green Hell into the night, squealing tires and fire spitting exhausts.

As a bonus,Rarity's custom Yellowbird.

Back