SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
These detail shots are tremendous!
A little tip aside: Try to make the background more blurry.

If you want (let's say) the streering in focus only, set the focus on that, and reduce the F - Number. You would want to have a slightly blured background, so it doesn't drag away attention from the part you want to highlight. If you got too much, it just looks awful :sly:

Looking forward to see your improvement in the next couple of months :)

Wow, great shots here in the last couple of updates. I love the DB9 shots - that colour suits.
Very nice job with your comp entries and the closeups of the kart. 👍

Oh, I keep telling people this... it's your gallery - you can double post as much as you like - no need to apologise for it. :sly: :)

Awwwww, guys! You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol:

These detail shots are tremendous!
A little tip aside: Try to make the background more blurry.

If you want (let's say) the streering in focus only, set the focus on that, and reduce the F - Number. You would want to have a slightly blured background, so it doesn't drag away attention from the part you want to highlight. If you got too much, it just looks awful :sly:

Looking forward to see your improvement in the next couple of months :)
Thanks mate! :cheers:

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Incredible! Big improvement in this update. 👍

Wow, really? Thanks a lot Skython! :cheers:

Wow, great shots here in the last couple of updates. I love the DB9 shots - that colour suits.
Very nice job with your comp entries and the closeups of the kart. 👍

Oh, I keep telling people this... it's your gallery - you can double post as much as you like - no need to apologise for it. :sly: :)

Thanks Nato! :cheers: Don't praise me on the colour, it was Rotary Junkie that painted it :lol:

Very nice shots you got here! :D I love the lightning in this one and the creativeness in the second shot of the Aston update 👍

The second shot is good! Very nice to see you finally have PS3 + GT5, I'm very appreciative all the comments you've given me over the last year!

Very nice shots you got here! :D I love the lightning in this one and the creativeness in the second shot of the Aston update 👍

Thanks mate :cheers:

Absolutely love the 2.0 entry.:D

Thank you akmuq HSV-010! :cheers: :lol:

The second shot is good! Very nice to see you finally have PS3 + GT5, I'm very appreciative all the comments you've given me over the last year!

Thanks c_f! :cheers:

88 mph.

C & C is welcome, as always.

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

Pictures 5 and 6 are my favorite.
You definetly should've tried some photoshop stuff there :lol:

Thanks mate :cheers:

What are you meaning about Photoshop? All of the photos have had some Photoshop work to them.

I like this.

6614743379_71e6535d98.jpg

Nice job here with what I have found to be a very awkward car to work with and get a good picture of! 👍 Penultimate shot is my favourite :)

Nice job here with what I have found to be a very awkward car to work with and get a good picture of! 👍 Penultimate shot is my favourite :)

Thanks! :cheers: It was kinda an awkward car to photoshoot.

Nice update, mate! :D The second to last shot (on the apex) is superb! 👍

Thanks Skython! :cheers:

Great job with (as Soloracer has said) not an easy car to work with. 👍

Thanks! :cheers:

Expect a Spa update soon...ish. :sly:

Wow SVX Your latest Sets are Fantastic .That 2.0 Entry is drop Dead Gorgeous .Love the Delorean Set aswell.

How are you finding GT5 SO far ?

Wow SVX Your latest Sets are Fantastic .That 2.0 Entry is drop Dead Gorgeous .Love the Delorean Set aswell.

How are you finding GT5 SO far ?

Thanks Sems! :cheers:

Thanks you for the very kind words. I am really loving GT5, the attention to detail is intense. :drool:

Nice photos here 👍 :drool:

Just one question, what kart is that? the PDI 100, the 100, the Junior, the 125 or the 125 SPL?

Last edited:
Dude, nice! Loving the more abstract work.

Wow, thanks for the compliment sejtur! :cheers:

Nice photos here 👍 :drool:

Just one question, what kart is that? the PDI 100, the 100, the Junior, the 125 or the 125 SPL?

Thanks Nuschel! :cheers:

The Kart I took photos of is the PDI 100 IIRC, the one you get for leveling up to level 1 or 2.

Great work dude!
You have a unique shot taking style.👍

Thanks SMfan! :cheers:

Good pictures so far; I especially like the abstract ones. You could play around with the colour balance and contrast to get even better results. 👍

Good pictures so far; I especially like the abstract ones. You could play around with the colour balance and contrast to get even better results. 👍

Thanks MR! :cheers: I'll try do more of that.

Little Skyline

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcome.

I agree with 20832. I see so many shots at Eiger Nordwand where people have these blindingly bright hills and a in focus normal car/track. With that shot you didn't. 👍

This set looks good; I noticed that you played around with the focal length. 👍 What I miss are more contrasts and you could try to concentrate more on composition the next time around.

Back