SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
I agree with 20832. I see so many shots at Eiger Nordwand where people have these blindingly bright hills and a in focus normal car/track. With that shot you didn't. 👍

Thanks Skython :cheers:

This set looks good; I noticed that you played around with the focal length. 👍 What I miss are more contrasts and you could try to concentrate more on composition the next time around.

Cheers MR :cheers:

I'll try that next time, thanks for the criticism!

nice skyline but i think its old not little :)

Thanks mate :cheers:

Hehe, yeah, it isn't really little, is it? But I meant it as sometimes people call there classic cars 'little' or something like that :)

SVX
Thanks mate :cheers:

Hehe, yeah, it isn't really little, is it? But I meant it as sometimes people call there classic cars 'little' or something like that :)

oh you're right but (in the real world) i prefer call my old cars beasts or monsters :D

That's a great 'little' set! Very nicely done indeed. 👍
And I guess it is little if you compare it's stats to say an R34 GT-R. :)

That's a great 'little' set! Very nicely done indeed. 👍
And I guess it is little if you compare it's stats to say an R34 GT-R. :)

Thank you very much, Nato!

Yeah, it is a bit little, isn't it, compared to a R34? :lol:

Little Skyline PT.2

C & C is welcome.

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

Clean and dynamic. I like how you were choosing different angles, but you could have concentrated more on the zoom - it seems to be too extreme in a few pictures.

:cheers:

Clean and dynamic. I like how you were choosing different angles, but you could have concentrated more on the zoom - it seems to be too extreme in a few pictures.

:cheers:

Thanks for the constrictive criticism MR :cheers:

Very nice use of a car we don't see much on here! I really like the old time feel shot at the end there 👍

While I like the following shot, I feel it would be better with less exposure and some depth of field.

While I like the following shot, I feel it would be better with less exposure and some depth of field.

Thanks TVR&FF, I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Competition entries for this week.

PMC wk. 59.

PMC 2.0 wk. 59.

PMC 2.0 wk. 59 reject.

CCCL wk. 44.

C & C is welcomed.

Love your CCCL entry! It's nice how orange cars 'pop' in photos, especially yours. It looks really nice. :)

That last shot is one of your best I've seen. Such great colors. Liking what I've been seeing in your last sets. Keep it up!

The CCCL entry is very, very good, you did a fantastic job of shooting my orange SLR. You'll have to post some shots of your new SLR. :)

SVX

These two are fantastic, the 2.0 wasn't quite what I was looking for. But it sure is a great shot, and your CCCL is great. The colour really stands out. 👍

Last edited:
That last shot is one of your best I've seen. Such great colors. Liking what I've been seeing in your last sets. Keep it up!

Thanks RG! :cheers:

The CCCL entry is very, very good, you did a fantastic job of shooting my orange SLR. You'll have to post some shots of your new SLR. :)

Thanks for the kind words Nato :cheers:

An SLR update should not be too far away.

Very nice entries! I especially like your PMC 2.0 wk. 59 and CCCL entry :drool:

Thanks man :cheers:

These two are fantastic, the 2.0 wasn't quite what I was looking for. But it sure is a great shot, and your CCCL is great. The colour really stands out. :yup:

Thanks Fishy :cheers:

Thanks heaps for telling me if it went with the theme.

Thanks heaps for the comments guys! I really do appreciate it :cheers:

Driftin'

C & C is welcome.

Your photomode skills have showed their share and movement towards GT5 at great speeds. 👍

Back