Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Oh I'll be back :lol: Just revision this week and exams next week, then I'm free again :D I couldn't leave, I've still got to win that elusive first competition - 2 2nds and 2 3rd so far...

Right, so I gave myself a bit of time off my revision to play a bit of GT5, and somehow, that turned into me shooting a set :lol: In fact, I took so many pics, it's turned into my first two-parter :dopey: So, here is part 1...

Miura at Monza - Part 1

Feel free to comment 👍​

Last edited:
Hmmm, the Miura seems to be ot very popular here, I didn't got any comments on my photos :(

But yours are great 👍 Love Nr.6 :drool:

Nice photo's of an otherwise utterly ugly car!

What did you just say?

f2t3p111n9.gif

:lol: :lol:

Awesome set dude! I really like 1, 3 and 6. 👍

What did you just say?

f2t3p111n9.gif

:lol: :lol:

Awesome set dude! I really like 1, 3 and 6. 👍

I know it's a really nostalgia car, but it just looks really ugly to me and not so historic anymore. Maybe if the photo's looked less sterile and had that kind of old look it got some more credibility and look better but.. Nothing against your photoskills, F458, the GT5 environments just look too clean. ;) Sorry for going OT.

Thannks for the support of Part 1 :D I have to agree with GP here, I see the Miura as a beautiful car, and a classic, which is why I managed to take so many pics :lol: So, here is the rest of the set...

Miura at Monza - Part 2

Hope you like it :D

I love 4, 6 and 8! :drool:
#4 was another birds eye view style. You can see the steering wheel from the top!
#6 had Panning Mode 1.
#8 made the sky look beautiful!

Great job! 👍

SVX
Lovely angles 458. 👍

Thanks a lot SVX, and thanks for the (rather premature, although you are on the other side of the world :sly:) birthday message :D

Really like the Part 2, 458 :)

Cheers 20832 :D

I love 4, 6 and 8! :drool:
#4 was another birds eye view style. You can see the steering wheel from the top!
#6 had Panning Mode 1.
#8 made the sky look beautiful!

Great job! 👍

Thanks a lot jus, I do have a soft spot for the overhead shots, it has to be said :lol: I also try to put at least one panning mode 1 in each set to keep them varied :)

Nice work. The close-ups make the car look better than far away pics IMO.

Thanks sejtur, I try to use a mix of everything so that everyone is happy, so I'm glad you liked the closer shots :D

Competition Entries

PMC Week 59

Final Entry

Rejects

2.0 Week 59

Final Entry

CCCL Week 44

Final Entry

Rejects

*To come in next update*

Here

Hope you like these, and I'm hoping to do a bit better than the last couple of weeks.. :grumpy::lol:

Last edited:
Nice! 👍 I love your interpretation of surrealism! :drool:

2.0 shot looks like a painting. Great work!

Awesome entries! :drool: the 2.0 entry looks very artistic :drool: 👍

Nice job bro - like others have said, the 2.0 is very good. 👍

Thanks for the praise of the 2.0 entry :D Having said that, I'm not too sure it's even going to make the poll with the standard of the rest, although I'm hopeful that it will.. And RG, I would say I meant it to look like that, but that'd be lying :lol:

CCCL Set - McLaren Mercedes SLR at High Speed Ring

Entry now changed to this one :)

And the entry again, just 'cause I like it Not actually the entry anymore, but I'll leave it here anyway :lol:

Click for lightbox

I'm really not sure whether I want to change my entry, as I do like some of the others, but I think I'll stick with it unless anyone says something :lol: Entry now changed... Feedback welcome as always :)

Last edited:
Wow, those are terrific! I personally like number 1 better than your CCCL entry, but it's your choice, and you a much better photographer than I am.

Those are fantastic! I feel the urge to take photos just to polish my editing skills to get me a little closer to this level 'amazingness'. I love your first shot and your entry. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Loved the 6th photo! :drool:👍 Great Work!

And, I liked the way you put numbers, so that we won't have a hard time know which shot looks fantastic!

Wow, those are terrific! I personally like number 1 better than your CCCL entry, but it's your choice, and you a much better photographer than I am.

That's a quality set - any one of those would stand a good chance in the poll! 👍 :)

Thanks both of you :D I have now changed my entry, in fact to the one you suggested beeblebrox, so thanks for that 👍

Those are fantastic! I feel the urge to take photos just to polish my editing skills to get me a little closer to this level 'amazingness'. I love your first shot and your entry. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks Turtle :D

Lovely pictures there! :)
Love the toning.

Cheers man :)

So many good pictures, I imagine it must have been hard choosing one!

It was, incredibly... Was probably between 3 or 4, but I think I've made the right choice with the change

Loved the 6th photo! :drool:👍 Great Work!

And, I liked the way you put numbers, so that we won't have a hard time know which shot looks fantastic!

Thanks a lot jus :D and haha, I just found it difficult in other people's gallerys, so I always have put numbers, just to help the lovely people here :lol:

SLR set if splendid. Love shot 8 (Sucka for long distance bridge shots :lol:) Colours are very nice throughout and some interesting angles

Great 2.0 entry aswell. Very abstract painting like 👍

@Stoney: Thanks :D

Unfortunately neither the CCCL or the 2.0 made the poll, but still, to have got as much positive feedback as I have done will do me - who needs comps, hey :scared::lol:

Ford GT at Eiger Nordwand

2.0 Entry

PMC Entry

Feedback welcome as always :)

Back