Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

:drool:
Does "wow" Count as feedback?

I think I'll allow it :lol:

The GT suits that blue very nicely. First shot it my favourite, lovely tone and nice angle 👍

It's actually Sepanblau Perleffekt of an Audi, but I think it works :)

Very nice work 👍 I especially like the last two edited shots :)

Cheers Solo.

Absolutely amazing shots. I really love your editing style and maybe you can give me a few tips. :sly:

Thanks a lot :D Although having looked through your gallery, I really dount you need many tips :sly:

Brilliant set - I really like the stance of the car in shot 6. 👍

Thanks Nato :cheers:

Great shots, F_458! 👍 Shot #6 looks familiar. I wonder.

Hehehe you got me :lol: I didn't realise the base shots were so similar when I was taking them, and then I was playing around with some of my preset curves that I've built up, and this one seemed to fit it well. Only when I was looking through my Flickr that I realised they were pretty much identical :lol:

SVX
1st one looks fantastic :drool:

Cheers SVX :D

You used the cross processing filter quite nicely on #4. Nice set overall, would have liked to seen a few rear shots as well ;)

Love your GT!
And your pictures 👍

Thanks 20832 :cheers:

Now for my first unedited set in a while...

BMW M5 at SSR7​

CCCL Entry

Bit of a bold move with the entry, but I think you need to take risks every now and again :)

And here are some rear shots of the GT, just for RG :sly:

Loving how you're experimenting with the angles. Really like the 1st one, due to it's such an interesting angle, and it's so, kinda, long? Hopefully you're getting what I'm meaning :lol:

Lovely shots there! 👍 Although, your current CCCL entry is too dark to be unique. Just saying. :)

Thanks everyone :D :cheers: After this feedback, I think I'm gonna change my entry to the 3rd shot.. I like it more to be honest, and it seems you do too :lol:

Here, have a preview :D

Probably gonna be a 2 or 3 part set, this one, have about 20 shots I feel are gallery worthy. Probably Part 1 Saturday, Part 2 Sunday :D

Such a nice car! Too bad that I'm not gonna spend my money on that update, because that shot really makes me want to ;)

Thanks people :) Sej, I would very highly recommend buying it if you can. I was apprehensive to start off with but it is such an amazing track, even if it is an oval, and the cars, especially the Aventador, are just mindblowing :) Anyway, here it is...

Aventador at SSRX - Part 1

Some early morning/sunset shots to start off :)

Please view big :)

Feedback welcome as always. Part 2 to come tomorrow :)

I think that you are becoming one of the best photographers of GTPlanet! Nice work! :drool:👍

Fantastic set. The preview is great as is the whole set, great angles, nice composition and brilliant editing. Love the second shot 👍

Back