Quickest 1/4 mile times

• Thread starter Blaze
  • 44 comments
i've seen high 7s with Escudos. mind you, i've never personally done anything close to that, but i have seen replays / screenshots.
my fastest 400M is around 8.8xx with a Weigert Vector W8.

This thread's been done, but why not again...
since I'm anti-escudo, My fastest is a fully-tuned ruf (forget what kind) in the high 9's.... if i did more suspension stuff it would be lower but eh.

heck yeah, RUF CTR2 Sports and Turbo Rs are both capable of at least low 9s. high 8s, maybe.

I think the R34 race Skylines own the 400M (Calsonic, Arta, HKS, ect...). The 60ft times are just crazy fast.

I spend more time on the 0-1000M, though. Tuning a car for the 400M just isn't really usefull when it comes to racing.

Originally posted by Option2
I think the R34 race Skylines own the 400M (Calsonic, Arta, HKS, ect...). The 60ft times are just crazy fast.

I spend more time on the 0-1000M, though. Tuning a car for the 400M just isn't really usefull when it comes to racing.
I agree with the 1000M statement. But the quarter mile is fun! Wooo! I don't think JUST the Skylines own it, but all the AWD cars, like the RUF turobs:)

Originally posted by Option2
Boostcreep.......mah *****, you runnin an Eclipse Turbo yet? :)
Oh shoot man!!! Haha if I remember right you're the guy from the drifting thread in like May!
As for the talon..... no...:embarrassed: Due to lack of money, since I'm still just a kid (even though I know more than 95% of kids my age, trust me), I figure it would be wise to just wait until I get more money to throw into it. AWD Talons/Eclipse's are money pits, and I would never go with the FWD, so I'm just waiting. But when I get older and have some more money, you watch your rearview ;) I've already been looking into turbo setups/etc, shouldn't be too long:)

:) ive gotten a 9.414 in my 99' r34 v-spec skyline, ive also run some low 9's with my RUF (not sure of model):lol: also J2s how did u get ur vector to do an 8.8 ???? i hate doing the 400m in a rear weel drive car!!! :banghead:

The fastest i ever got my RImpreza WRX STi Ver.VI was 10.318.

Right now its suspension is setup for Track racing so it's running at 10.5's.

i have an impreza sti ver. 4 or 5 doing high 11's and an rx7 second gen doin low 11's.
the subaru is maxed out and so is the rx7, but the 7's hp is lower than the subaru, (7 has 310hp).
with a little adjusting i hope i can get the 7's into 10's if its possible.

Originally posted by vette_7t9
Mustang SVT Cobra (99)
Fully modded 464hp
3.2 sec @ 347mph
no jokes

This is impossible!!! Thsi car even after stage 3 weight reduction still weighs around 1300kgs. You cannot do a 400m in 3.2 seconds. That must surely have been a glitch. With 469hp, it can't do 374mph!!!

blue arial 14

i have got high nines in my 3000gt vr-4 , with slicks, lowered suspension , all that stuff

i also have a godzilla r32 that does high nines as well

escudo does 8.5

dodge charger ( best muscle car) does 11.5

The lowest time I've gotton was with the Escudo at 8.071 I believe. I forgot the MPH.

hehe, i edited cause I put 8.71 insted of 8.071. That's my fastest time in an escudo.

Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
lol stop making u? Who has a gun to your head? If u dont want to respond, dont and just ignore it.

yeah but i forget to look at the last time someone posted and it turns out its 3 months old

he needs to reply to new ones instead okay:D

Back