Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
SlipZtrEm
I'll echo Sej's comment, Solo, but I say it because I'm just as guilty of sticking to the same basic angles, if not more so. It's hard to argue with low angles - they just make the car look so aggressive and intimidating! Even when it's a little panda-coloured Fiat :P

That said, even if they are all low angles, they're still pulled off very nicely, and I like your use of the flare effect. Great work 👍

Thanks SlipZ :D They certainly do, especially when its not normally the most aggressive of cars! We all know the 500 is a Panda at heart :sly: Thanks for stopping by! :cheers:

If you want a good flare effect, you need to go low.....right? ;)

And you did a great job with those flares! Great pics 👍

bmxmitch
If you want a good flare effect, you need to go low.....right? ;)

And you did a great job with those flares! Great pics 👍

:lol: you do indeed ;) Thanks :) Pretty awesome to see the likes of yourself and SlipZ dropping in here :dopey:

WOW them 500 shots are amazing. That bloom effect is effective. BUT, what the hell were you thinking with that Jaguar. Don't ever put spoilers on XKR's, it just ruins the line of the car. Nice pictures but that aero package is hideous.

I was asking Soloracer to get me pics of an XKR upgraded to an XKRS... but there's no middle ground with the size of the wing...

Those pics look great, thanks for the time and effort put into illustrating my blog, you're a star!

May I just said that, that I absolutly hate this bloom effect?
It's the most annoying thing there is :lol:

Anyway, nice pictures and your entry is very good, even with this stupid thing!

WarriusZero
I was asking Soloracer to get me pics of an XKR upgraded to an XKRS... but there's no middle ground with the size of the wing...
Those pics look great, thanks for the time and effort put into illustrating my blog, you're a star!
Maybe its something PD may alter, more aero options! Thanks, your welcome :) I enjoy doing it 👍

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My favourite has to be the last shot.
Thank you :)

Boabdulrahman
that 3rd Fiat shot is amazing !
Love the flare in these
Great sets overall !
That was my favorite shot from the set :D Thanks, I was having a bit of an experiment with it in these sets :cheers:

May I just said that, that I absolutly hate this bloom effect?
It's the most annoying thing there is :lol:

Anyway, nice pictures and your entry is very good, even with this stupid thing!
:lol: I hear you! I find it quite annoying too but its good you can turn it on and off, some shots it would suit I think. What entry :sly: o haven't entered any of the comps bar 2.0 yet :P

Haven't you posted an entry with this Jag?
Meh.

No, it's especially annoying with some white cars. Like me beautiful LF-A. Ruined my goddamn update :(

Haven't you posted an entry with this Jag?
Meh.

No, it's especially annoying with some white cars. Like me beautiful LF-A. Ruined my goddamn update :(

No I haven't, the flare looks really bad unedited especially I feel so doubt I will enter that one. Expect to see me in your gallery soon! Just on the way home before my gallery checking session :D

Great update. And you definitely showed how the lens flare can be used to an advantage. I'm still trying to find a happy medium. Keep up the great work!

Great update. And you definitely showed how the lens flare can be used to an advantage. I'm still trying to find a happy medium. Keep up the great work!

Thanks RG! So am I really maybe though I will come to like it with time :)

A small set before something unusual in the next few days :sly:

McMerc SLR

Enjoy :cheers:
The next update has funky doors (try and guess it :sly: )

MMM very nice, Never really posted anything of the SLR very nice shots.

Oh and sorry in advance for not posting, been studying and drawing my BTCC project. My next set will be DLC cars etc

SVX
Ooooh, very nice and clean. :drool:
Thank you :D

matt-mtb
MMM very nice, Never really posted anything of the SLR very nice shots.
Oh and sorry in advance for not posting, been studying and drawing my BTCC project. My next set will be DLC cars etc
Thanks :cheers: No worries, make sure you get all your work done its important!

Thank you :D

Thanks :cheers: No worries, make sure you get all your work done its important!

Yeah i have made sure to get my work all done before gaming. TOP TIP always put your work in front of gaming or else your grades won't be as good as you were hoping

Loving the SLR set; the first would be the pick of the litter if it were cleaned up a little more. The jaggies alongside the guardrail curbing take away from what is a great shot.

Terronium-12
Loving the SLR set; the first would be the pick of the litter if it were cleaned up a little more. The jaggies alongside the guardrail curbing take away from what is a great shot.
:) Thanks. I didnt spot that, but yeah now its rather distracting. I shall watch out for that next time.

Nato_777
Great SLR set! I'm intrigued now by what unusual thing with funky doors is coming. :)
:cheers: Thanks Nato. It's not something I've seen on here for a while :)

Jason_B
I like the SLR set the highlighted tunnel shot may look better as a straight side on shot.
Thank you! I tried to get it like that but it lost some of the light on it so it wasn't highlighted as well :(

HuNTeR1907
The SLR shots are very nice. The 4th shot is my favorite! 👍

did you use 2 paint chips for this ? the first 2 are suuuuuuuuuper and the last 2 are not so shiny any moar xD

nanabu
did you use 2 paint chips for this ? the first 2 are suuuuuuuuuper and the last 2 are not so shiny any moar xD

Yeah I did :lol: the first three are Chrome silver and the last few the stock silver/grey. Thank you :)

Back