Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Nato_777
I do like what I see. 👍 The Lambos and the SSR X shots in particular. :)
matt-mtb
Those pictures are nice. Love the TVR and the Lamborghini and Ferrari shots are beautiful.
Thanks. I do rather like those big Italian beasts :D
ShaolinMasta
Great shots !Last TVR shot :drool::drool::drool:
Wow thanks :lol: I take it you rather like that one!
Lovely shots of the Lamborghini's
Not even starting about the TVR :drool:
Thanks :cheers: I think I will turn the TVR into a full set :)

You know how much I'd like a 458 set... :lol: Also, the Lambo family looks like it could be a nice shoot 👍

Hello there everyone! Firstly a bit thanks to everyone who has come and visited and commented in my gallery over the 6 months it has been open :cheers: Now, I would like to hear from you all, what do you want to see? I have TVR, Ferrari and Lamborghini sets (previews of which can be seen in the last update) that I am working on but I would like to know what else you'd all like to see! Aiming for those 1000 replies to come up within these updates too so I will try and make them all extra special :sly: :cheers:

So here is the first part of the requests TVR & Ferrari. And a few SSR X scenery shots!

Coming soon the Lambo family and the Toscana tour!

Last edited:
Beautiful job Solo - love the TVR shots at the test track. Nice mood and tone. The green one with the lines in the road is my favorite. :)

Couldn't pick a favourite, they are all astonishing.

10xt6yw.jpg

Primus Ortus
Beautiful job Solo - love the TVR shots at the test track. Nice mood and tone. The green one with the lines in the road is my favorite. :)
Thank you. I like that one too, it feels quite dynamic.
matt-mtb
Couldn't pick a favourite, they are all astonishing.
ShaolinMasta
Lovely shots ! :drool:
They are so awesome , all of them 👍
arsenal1992
I love the Route X shots. Great composition and tones.
It's a great location for shooting, thank you PD! Thanks :cheers:

Thanks to Famine for using my shots in the recent Route-X feature on the blog page :D mission make the front page is complete :lol:

ashes619
:drool: Great job and congrats on making it on the first page. Something I doubt I will be able to do.
Skython
I was literally about to say something almost identical to that. 👍 Great work Soloracer! 👍
:lol: thanks :)

2, 3 and 4 are just fap fap worthy. :yuck: Though that yuck wasn't at the shots but the activity they could make one do. They are excellent! The fiery battle like moods in these shots are just so amazing! 👍

Back