Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

So far I've driven it on Leguna Seca and Rome online. It is a really smooth drive with a lovely engine note :). More than a little competitive against other cars in its class too. I doubt it will be gathering dust in my garage any time soon ;).

Sweet. Good to know it works on tracks other than Cote D'azure. And even better to know it works online. It was an offline tune for that track and I haven't had a chance to have a look at it anywhere else. 👍

Yeah I haven't been brave enough to try it anywhere with any seriously straight pieces of road :). But it certainly seems to work fine on circuits other than Cote d'Azur as long as you play with the transmission accordingly.

Wondering if anyone has a 0/0 or low mileage (under 6,000 miles/10,000km) Plymouth 'Cuda '71 in Black or Red they would be willing to swap for a 0/0 evening blue metallic one?

Going to publish my 600PP "Hellfish" tune for it tomorrow.👍👍

While more than capable of winning all the Stars and Stripes seasonal races using an automatic transmission you'll have to drive it with a manual transmission to truely unleash it as it's very reluctant to upshift with an AT and won't shift into 5th at all.:mad::crazy:

Using a MT I've been running 219-220 on Daytona with no draft and turning low 0:42.xxx high 0:41:xxx laps, with total race time running about 5:40.xxx!:D:bowdown::gtpflag:

Wondering if anyone has a 0/0 or low mileage (under 6,000 miles/10,000km) Plymouth 'Cuda '71 in Black or Red they would be willing to swap for a 0/0 evening blue metallic one?

Going to publish my 600PP "Hellfish" tune for it tomorrow.👍👍

While more than capable of winning all the Stars and Stripes seasonal races using an automatic transmission you'll have to drive it with a manual transmission to truely unleash it as it's very reluctant to upshift with an AT and won't shift into 5th at all.:mad::crazy:

Using a MT I've been running 219-220 on Daytona with no draft and turning low 0:42.xxx high 0:41:xxx laps, with total race time running about 5:40.xxx!:D:bowdown::gtpflag:

Checking...I have a Tahitian walnut metallic(w/black) @ 0/0
Snow white(w/black) @0/0
Mood Indigo Metallic (w/White) @0/0
sassy grassy green (w/black) @0/24,130 miles
and two very tuned, low mile In-Violet (w/black)

I like my 'Cuda's :dopey:

Checking...I have a Tahitian walnut metallic(w/black) @ 0/0
Snow white(w/black) @0/0
Mood Indigo Metallic (w/White) @0/0
sassy grassy green (w/black) @0/24,130 miles
and two very tuned, low mile In-Violet (w/black)

I like my 'Cuda's :dopey:
Is that Snow white(w/black) @0/0 have the majority white with the black rear quarters or the other way around?

I have a sassy grassy green(w/black) 0/0 one
A Curious Yellow (w/black) 0/0 one
A Evening Blue metallic (w/white) 0/0 one
And my current working car which is also Evening Blue Metallic (w/white) and currently has 1,917.9 miles on it and my 600PP "Hellfish" tune.:D

Was hopeing to find a Black one with white quarters or a red one with either black or white quarters.

Also looking for some Burnished Red Metallic paint which is also by Plymouth I believe.:crazy:

Is that Snow white(w/black) @0/0 have the majority white with the black rear quarters or the other way around?

I have a sassy grassy green(w/black) 0/0 one
A Curious Yellow (w/black) 0/0 one
A Evening Blue metallic (w/white) 0/0 one
And my current working car which is also Evening Blue Metallic (w/white) and currently has 1,917.9 miles on it and my 600PP "Hellfish" tune.:D

Was hopeing to find a Black one with white quarters or a red one with either black or white quarters.

Also looking for some Burnished Red Metallic paint which is also by Plymouth I believe.:crazy:

The Snow white is mainly white with black. The Tahitian Walnut is a brown(ish) orange color?

The Snow white is mainly white with black. The Tahitian Walnut is a brown(ish) orange color?
Shoot I was hoping there.:embarrassed:

Oh well I'll probably just stick with the Evening Blue Metallic one I have then as it is such a dark blue that unless the light is just right it looks black.:odd:

Sorry I couldn't help :(
Hey no problem thanks for trying.👍👍

It's not like it was real important anyways, just annoyed when I figured out I couldn't paint the car.:yuck:

Just out of curiosity I ran it on SSR7 with grip set to real and tire wear on. It will eat the rear tires completely in a lap and a half there if your not careful with it...but its good for about 225mph with no draft!:D

Okay had a brainstorm at work last night on the setup for my "Hellfish's" transmission...actually got it shifting into 5th using an AT this morning but it was a hair off the pace I was running yesterday so started tweaking it. Then it quit upshifting into 5th again.:mad: Turns out I had put enough mileage on it in testing that it was loseing power because of needing another oil change or engine rebuild.:yuck:

So I may have the "Hellfish" ready for release soon with a transmission that can be driven using an auto trans as long as it is at full power. Of course I'm not sure what the manual trans drivers will think of it as it is a very weird setup.:crazy::D

Okay had a brainstorm at work last night on the setup for my "Hellfish's" transmission...actually got it shifting into 5th using an AT this morning but it was a hair off the pace I was running yesterday so started tweaking it. Then it quit upshifting into 5th again.:mad: Turns out I had put enough mileage on it in testing that it was loseing power because of needing another oil change or engine rebuild.:yuck:

So I may have the "Hellfish" ready for release soon with a transmission that can be driven using an auto trans as long as it is at full power. Of course I'm not sure what the manual trans drivers will think of it as it is a very weird setup.:crazy::D

PM me the settings if you can, I have a fully tuned Cuda I can try the tune on, tell you what I think of it when I drive it. 👍

XDesperado67

I look forward to it. Me and madmyk tried to get it but was not quite what we wanted. We have a link in the Clueless garage OP, if you want to see what we came up with. :dopey:

Here's a little taster of what I'm currently working on. It's nothing like our most recent releases.

Image captured during some wet weather testing. :D

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Supercharger "Pocket Psychopath"

Tuned at 450PP offline at Trial Mountain, and online at the Nurburgring because I wanted to.

Take it for a spin, you'll have fun tossing it around corners. Just don't turn your back on it. Don't even blink............

trialmountaincircuit7c.jpg

Source and Parts list:

Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Toyota 'Terracotta Metallic'
Wheels: ADVAN RGII in Silver Chrome
Aerodynamic Kit: Stock
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Nil
Carbon Hood: Nil
Chassis reinforcement: Nil
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Yes
Air Filter: Racing Air Filter
Exhaust Manifold: Yes
Catalytic Converter: Sports Catalytic Converter
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kit: Nil
Transmission: Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Fully Customisable
Carbon Propeller Shaft: Nil
Suspension: Fully Customisable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune

Aerodynamics: Stock
Ballast: 18kg at -50
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to default
2)Set max speed to 320km/h
3)Set gears as follows;
1st=2.686,
2nd=1.778,
3rd=1.327,
4th=01.054,
5th=0.879,
6th=0.723
4)Set Final gear to 5.102
Should display an indicated top speed of 260 kph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial 20, Acceleration 42, Braking 20

Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.0, Rear 2.4
Toe Angle Front -0.10, Rear 0.10
Ride Height Front -20, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 9.0, Rear 11.3
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 8
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 5
Anti-Roll Bars Front 3, Rear 5

Brakes
Front 4, Rear 8

The car has 450 PP,weighs 938kg with a 46/54 front/rear weight distribution, has 237BHP@7400rpm and produces 28kg/fm torque@5400rpm with a 8900rpm redline.

Notes: This tune is based on a car with ~3800km on the clock, which has had an engine rebuild from the GT Auto garage.

trialmountaincircuit9.jpg

Onboy123
Glad you liked it. :D And I thought the point of a GT was to be effortless in its speed? :P

But yea, now we're even. 👍 :dopey:

Yeah, it just speeds up effortlessly...or you know it does when the spoiler's sticking up and getting in the way.

Yeah, it just speeds up effortlessly...or you know it does when the spoiler's sticking up and getting in the way.

Well, a wing would have got rid of that, but then there would be he issue of hideously minute understeer which becomes the cars trait. :grumpy:

In other news, first things first, Tris, loving the look of that MR2. :drool: And now, owing to a moment of thickheaded idiocy with me leaving my laptop in school, the C12 and a few others won't see release as I can't be arsed to type it all out on my phone. However, on share, I have my latest FF endeavors, all are a bit mad, and all are never going to see release.

So here they are. :lol: All japanese, all loud, all fairly fast.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Ford GT '05 "no stripe" Spec 2.0 /online ready by AC

AutumnRing_1.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: sonicblue clearcoat metallic
Wheels: stock
No aero
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: no
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: sports Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Race Medium

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 98.3%
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 230 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.271, 2nd=2.150, 3rd=1.617, 4th=1.282, 5th=1.058,
6th=.890
4)Set Final gear to 3.360
Should display an indicated top speed of 218 mph in upper right corner.
LSD rear = initial 7, acceleration 16, braking 16

Suspension
Ride height front -12, rear -7
Spring rate front 11.2, rear 12.2
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 4 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 5 rear 6
Camber angle front 2.8 rear 2.4
Toe angle front -.15 rear 0.00
Brakes: front 6 rear 5 *set to preference

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 600 PP,weighs 1208 Kg with a 43/57 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.02 kg/hp, has 588 HP
@6400 rpm and produces 536 ft-lb torque @4100 rpm,

Notes:

The Ford GT "no stripe" is back and the new Spec II update has it driving better than ever. This is a complete update of the shootout settings aimed at both online/offline driveability and all around track use.

Enjoy

Hi mate, any reason why you don't have any aero for this car? i am a newbie and like to test this tune:) but i saw a few tunes you don't buy the aero for downforce. thanks for reading my post

Last edited:
Hi mate, any reason why you don't have any aero for this car? i am a newbie and like to test this tune:)

I'm no one to answer for ACSR, but I'm guessing it's because he likes to keep his legendary GT the way it was when it first shocked the world in a 600PP event. That, and the fact that it's probably stable enough to go without the wings.

I'm no one to answer for ACSR, but I'm guessing it's because he likes to keep his legendary GT the way it was when it first shocked the world in a 600PP event. That, and the fact that it's probably stable enough to go without the wings.

well i thought that to, BUT it goes against the logic -Downforce is good for faster laptime UNLESS the GT '05 no stripe goes mental with the aero fitted (Bug in GT5?? :indiff:)

well i thought that to, BUT it goes against the logic -Downforce is good for faster laptime UNLESS the GT '05 no stripe goes mental with the aero fitted (Bug in GT5?? :indiff:)
Downforce doesn't always lead to faster lap times. Also remember that downforce has a PP cost that must be offset with either more weight, less power or both and at a guess I'd say that ACSR421 decided that no added aero produced the best combination of handling and speed at 600PP.

Agree with your logic XDesperad67, lets see what ACSR421 says i havnt driven it yet without the aero so can't compare.

m_star01
Agree with your logic XDesperad67, lets see what ACSR421 says i havnt driven it yet without the aero so can't compare.

Onboy and XDesperado are both correct it is tuned to 600pp without aero to maximize performance. I also like the classy looks without aero parts. You can add it if you want for more stability and if not needing to stick to the 600pp limit add the full race exhaust it sounds much better. Enjoy _ AC

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Plymouth, Cuda 440 Six Pack '71, "Hellfish"

Descriptive text
Cape_Ring_Periphery-1.jpg

Cape_Ring_Periphery.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Evening Blue Metallic with White Rear Quarters. (Note this car cannot be painted but there are a variety of factory color combinations.)
Wheels: BBS LM-R (Painted Burnished Red Metallic from Plymouth)
Aerodynamic Kit: Wing B
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Downforce front 0, Rear 11
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Drive to 2.653
3) Set Top Speed to 242mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.640,
2nd=2.200,
3rd=1.650,
4th=1.290,
5th=0.710
5) Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 323mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 10, Acceleration 10, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.4, Rear 1.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -30, Rear -30
Spring Rate Front 15.0, Rear 8.5
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 2
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 1
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 600PP, weighs 1,282Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 826HP and produces 904ft-lb torque@3,400rpm with a 7,400rpm redline.

Note: Because of its power band and loss off almost all HP and torque just shy of the redline, this car is much better being driven with a manual transmission. With that being said the unusual transmission settings above allow this car to be driven successfully with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: Take this car to the Stars and Stripes seasonal races. That's where the majority of the tuning was done earning ole Harvey Wallbanger here somewhere in the neighborhood of Cr. 40,000,000. While it wins easily and is surprisingly controlable on the Sports Soft tires, if you want to really bury the AI and rack up the credits in a hurry slap on a set of Racing Soft tires. Using the Racing Soft tires I've lapped over half the field at Daytona.
Also the Eifel track was never a favorite of mine until I used the "Hellfish" there. If you run only one of the Stars and Stripes races with the "Hellfish", I urge you to do the Eifel race where I guarantee you'll fall in love with both the car and the track.:gtpflag:

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Back