SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would be number 2. However my other favourite, has to be number 1.

Nice driftin' 👍 Way to drift the Lolvo :lol:, though my favourite has to be the 2nd Shelby shot. :)

drift in that old Subaru what kind of sorcery is this ??

What do you mean? It was taken at Kart Space from the first DLC pack.

That 'Stang is looking pretty fine right there :drool:
Lovely shots, SVX :) #2 is a particularly good angle 👍

Thanks guys :cheers:

Motul Civic @ Cape Ring.

Competition entries for this week (excluding 2.0, haven't shot that one yet).

PMC Week 60- Intake.

CCCL Week 45.

My PMC mess up; accidentally though it was my 2.0 picture :lol:

Secret Santa Week 33 Entry (last week). Big thanks to Toronado for helping me with the shot!

Thank you for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcome.

The last two shots are nice. Both show very little and if someone was enough of a :dunce: they would not know what each car is. :P

Great shots of a great little car - I've won many a race with the Motul Civic - you don't see too many photos of it either - nice work! 👍
I'm liking your entries too - it's a pity your SSC 33 entry didn't make it - it was a great concept behind the shot. :)

The last two shots are nice. Both show very little and if someone was enough of a :dunce: they would not know what each car is. :P

Good shots.👍
I like the variety of angles and styles.

Great shots of a great little car - I've won many a race with the Motul Civic - you don't see too many photos of it either - nice work! 👍
I'm liking your entries too - it's a pity your SSC 33 entry didn't make it - it was a great concept behind the shot. :)

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Lovely use of the Civic, not one we get to see around here that often! 👍 Great update

Nice gallery you have here. Looking forward to seeing more.

I'd be comfortable saying this is one of if not your best update yet! Keep up the good work!

Lovely use of the Civic, not one we get to see around here that often! 👍 Great update

Great pics of the Civic - I love the sky in #3 especially 👍

Thank you for the awesome comments guys, the comments really help! :cheers:

PMC 2.0 Wk. 60 Entry.

Theme: "GT"

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcome :)

You have GT5?! I will be the only one here that doesn't have GT5. :( And I think that from the GT4 photomode participants I'm the only one without GT5. :ouch:

About the gallery, great photos, as I would expect from you. 👍

Oops, I forgot to comment last time I was here. Do'h!!!! Why do your colours always match the scenery so well!? :indiff:

Back