Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

650PP A spec Challenge @ Madrid.
Ah okay. I tried that, cleared everyone but the two lead cars on the first lap then spent the rest of the race more or less futilely trying to catch them and failing miserably.:(

@Roj sounds good thanks!👍👍

m_star01
Harvey if i remember this car, when i first drove it i remember it had good accceleration and one of the fastest shifting transmissions i tried in a road car. I might try it online too as i like taking cars out of the norm like i did with ACS Ford GT '05 No stripe.
big thanks for the review. Feel free to add me to your friends list and request a tune. Just no enzos or veyrons please. Lol.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 "BST Beast"

Recently got involved as a tuner for the BST V8 challenge S2 "The new breed" series. Since there is a break between season one that they've just finished and the start of season two which I'll be doing some tuning for, the series organizers decided to run a short single model series over a couple of days. This car provides a baseline tune for that mini series the BST Monaro cup!
I'm confident some of the drivers will find this a good place to start their fine tuning of this performance gem hailing from the land down under. For those not familiar with the car it is a two door coupe fitted with the same 5.7 litre V8 as you find in the Corvettes. After giving it full race prep that includes removal of every ounce of unnecessary weight and adding a supercharger to the engine amongst other power upgrades you have a car producing over 700hp and 700ft-lb torque. With or suspension and aero upgrades the car earns the title of "Beast". Strap in and get ready for one fast ride!

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Cosmo Metalic (stock Holden paint color)
Wheels: Stock
Aero Kit: Wing C
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 10
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.020,
2nd=2.200,
3rd=1.710,
4th=1.400,
5th=1.170,
6th=1.000
4)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 223mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 6, Acceleration 18, Braking 6
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.2, Rear 1.8
Toe Angle Front -0.20 Rear 0.10
Ride Height Front 0, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 11.5, Rear 6.1
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 6, Rear 5
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, Rear 4
Brakes Front 6, Rear 9

The car has 600PP, weighs 1349Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 746HP and produces 725ft-lb torque@4900rpm with a 7400rpm redline.

this tune is still a great starting point only changes i made were that i added some ballast (up to 1400kg @ +50)and more downforce (17 i think) to compensate so its still running at the 600pp mark

it will break loose ocasionally but its easy to control the drift i never drove the pre 2.0 vers so i cant say how much different the handling is but it is still great with good control but it will live up to the beast name if you push it too far

great job mr wallbanger

It was built, loved but in the end, abandoned. Now it's back. The M600, an Esprit on Steroids.

Coming to O.M.G in the next……minute or so.

Hmmm. I've failed on this one so far as well. Looking forward to seeing what you've done.

Meh…the thing is still giving me a lot of hell. I should have named it the Devil of Norfolk or something…I can't make any final tweaks to it as it's a bitch to get around even though I've got it all sorted…so here goes nothing! :crazy:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Lotus Esprit M600

When I first bought GT5 and discovered the lack of a Noble M600, my first thought was 'Boo!!! PD, Y U NO INCLUDE IT?!?!?!'. Then, when I started tuning, I decided that if PD weren't going to put one in, I'll have to make do and build my own.

It was deemed that what I needed something with the same wedge-like shape, something with a V8, and preferably British. Also, it needed to be something that was, without a shadow of doubt, scary. So the test car was a heavily boosted Lotus Esprit. It was scary. So scary in fact, that the project was, for a while, abandoned.

Now, it's finally finished and has returned. Armed with 630hp and with the weight taken down to the level of the Noble, it's now named the Esprit M600, as a small homage to the Noble. This is not a car to be taken lightly. Drive like a fool and mark my words, you will not survive. You have been warned.

Please enjoy, and do take care with the throttle.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Buy from: NCD
Paintjob: French Blue from BMW …or was it Lotus?
Wheels: Rays VR.G2 (Black)
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Aero type A

Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Sport
Turbo Kit: High RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 236
2)Set Final Gear to 3.500
1st=2.316
2nd=1.665
3rd=1.230
4th=0.938
5th=0.740

Should display an indicated top speed of 240 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 20
Acceleration: 50
Braking: 20

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.3
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.20
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 10.2/12.2
Dampers (Extension): 7/7
Dampers (Compression): 9/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7

Brakes
7/8

The car has 571 PP, weighs 1269Kg with a 45/55 front/rear weight distribution, has 630 HP and produces 459ft-lb torque@6600 rpm with a 8100 rpm redline.

Notes: Don't drive it like an arse, do that, you'll get kicked like an arse. It'll manage 225 MPH without draft, you do not want to swap ends at that speed, however fun that concept may seem.

Final note: To drive it on the limits, you need to be good. To drive it at all at speed, you don't. Just drive in the happy medium between granny speed and Banzai all out, and you should be fine.

*Tune subjected to change as it is still an arse to drive if you're not ready for it*

The Noble mad man

High Speed Ring. Rain. My first time doing such, so I should pick an easy car to do such, right? So why did I pick the Blue monster that is Onboy's Lotus Espirit? I must have a death wish... And as soon I started my test run solo, I crash it. Not a good start, really...:nervous: Well, it couldn't go worse right? Well, that is a no-no, 'cause this is one mad Brit. Go in too fast, it WILL punish you by spinning out of control. On other words, DON'T DRIVE THIS IF YOU'RE A NOOB! Got that out of the way, let's continue. The car itself can go really fast, you need to control it first, though. On low-speed corners, it wheelspins really fast and goes sideways, whether you want it or not, and if you try to go faster on those situations... Well, I don't need to say anything, you're on your own on that. So, what do I think of it? It's a damm quick Lotus, the fastest one I have ever driven, and it is a brutal track eating monster, but I needed about 4 laps around HSR before I knew the right way to drive it, because if you want to extract all this potential, you need to know that this ain't 4WD and it ain't a R35, so, be ready for a few spins before you can master it.

Lotus esprit m600. LOOK AT THE HEADLIGHTS!

This is a true Devil car this. It's uncontrollable online and it under to over steers offline, however. It is quick, 0-60 in 3.295 there's a word for this car, especially as a dragster. It starts with F and ends with AST. But. It's too lairy, online at Laguna Seca I was all over the place, maybe some revision of the suspension for 'entry level' drivers such as myself, if it wasn't off the track, it was often building sandcastles by the barriers, it was torturing the rears, for fun.

Ok handling niggles over, now to the looks. EPIC. It's an esprit in BRIGHT French blue, by BMW or lotus(?), and is complemented by black rims and a little front wing. Then, the best bit. POP UP HEADLAMPS! I'm a discreet fan of them. We then get to another plus, that almighty roar, this is definitely a beast of a car. And it really shows its claws. Too much, too often. Any how, the track times, Laguna Seca.
Online, 1.37.233
Offline, 1.35.362
Yea impressive though it is, it's not the best it would be if the power didn't corrupt it. Shame, it's amazing, you really need to show it who's boss, but don't anger the beast, she will bite your head off. Show it respect and don't drive like an arse. It's worth it...

16/20 little problem with its 600 bhp...

Last edited:
I love the Hellfish, such a surprise probably the best classic car i have driven. I don't really drive many old cars but i love this car.

more details to follow, watch you pants and take your hands of your willy and wait....

I love the Hellfish, such a surprise probably the best classic car i have driven. I don't really drive many old cars but i love this car.

more details to follow, watch you pants and take your hands of your willy and wait....
I'm looking forward to what you have to say, should be interesting coming from a non-classic non-musclecar fan.:D

Harvey! Y U NO UPDATE OP FOR MY THINGS, ONLY YOURS?! Also, now that I am part of the 'I crashed the Caddy' club, I'll take on the famed GT this time.

Edit: Guess what? I just won the Spa seasonals with a sub 600PP car! Eat my dust, XJR-9, the crown belongs to the Green Hornet! :D

Last edited:
Harvey! Y U NO UPDATE OP FOR MY THINGS, ONLY YOURS?! Also, now that I am part of the 'I crashed the Caddy' club, I'll take on the famed GT this time.

Edit: Guess what? I just won the Spa seasonals with a sub 600PP car! Eat my dust, XJR-9, the crown belongs to the Green Hornet! :D
Maybe because I was sleeping!:dopey::crazy:

No. The colour is too bright, the font size is out, it needs to be bold and that's it for now. :lol:

Yes. I'm happy now. :dopey:

Some people just want to be recognized for making crazy, wild cars...:lol: Onboy wanted the people to know that he built a Noble out of a Lotus (albeit a wild one).

That sounds even more scary...:nervous: Sounds like a English version of the Spectre, a car made to kill its driver.:scared:

It's not, actually. The long gearing actually makes it tamer than the M600 on which the settings were based. But it. is. mad. In a straight.

Ok, sorry for noob question I'm about to ask (I'm not familliar with the whole car sharing:dunce:), but who is sharing the car? You or Desesperado?

Desperado. Normally, you'll find that the shared car in question is with the person who tuned it.

Desperado. Normally, you'll find that the shared car in question is with the person who tuned it.

Oh, thanks for the explainin':). I oughta FR him (or vice-versa) so that I can test that mad Caddy of his.
By the way, if you wish, I can test your Espirit too to see how mad it is...

Back