GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Hydro
Busy times huh?

Great work with the vids, and thread guys 👍

Guy you mean. I think at this point speedy is a one man video replay wrecking crew. 👍

Week 47: Running in the Snow with a Topless French Girl

Last edited:
👍 again, Christophe..nice that you can now do both NTSC and PAL..however, you could have left me off of D4.....3rd [last, as usual] was only by default, :lol:

Awesome vid Speedy.

Weirdly - I seem to take the jump at the same speed as Baron, but a few seconds later he's going 3kph quicker? Somehow I just crept ahead by inches on the final turn. Pretty close laps, it's awesome to watch them and pause at specific points to see different speeds & lines, kinda mind boggling how different everything is and yet it boils down to almost identical time taken to shift the lump of metal around the track.

It's good to make it into one of these videos - been a looooong time. :D

Awesome vid Speedy.

Weirdly - I seem to take the jump at the same speed as Baron, but a few seconds later he's going 3kph quicker? Somehow I just crept ahead by inches on the final turn. Pretty close laps, it's awesome to watch them and pause at specific points to see different speeds & lines, kinda mind boggling how different everything is and yet it boils down to almost identical time taken to shift the lump of metal around the track.

It's good to make it into one of these videos - been a looooong time. :D

I found that you could pick up speed there by changing into fourth as soon as the car took off - it didn't feel as fast, but the speedometer doesn't lie. That allowed the revs to flare in the higher gear and gained me that 3-4km/h that you were missing that Baron had. I was landing at 138-139km/h. The rest of my T3 was useless though :lol:

Great work as usual Christophe 👍

(But i must say that i don´t really like that car view, prefer the other two that you use)

Great work indeed 👍. Nice to be able to compare your lap with the other podiums in your division. :)
Very similar laps in D2, well done US and Rikson 👍.
Interesting to see my speed through coca cola and 100R was actually slower compared to the both of you, but my exit speeds were still faster and I was still ahead going into the hairpin. Then my apex speed at the hairpin was 2 kph faster, think that won me alot of time on the run up to dunlop :)

Week 50: Running with the Night

Seems like there's a lot to process near the end of T1. It get's a bit blurry there with every division. :confused:

Last edited:
Great video's as usual Speedy.👍

Thanks for taking the time to produce them. They're a great addition to a well run series.:)

Thanks a lot on all the kind words guys. 👍 :bowdown:
Seeing you guys enjoying these so much, makes it a pleasure for me to make them.

Thanks for immortalising my lap for posterity Christophe. Great work as always 👍

Same here Speedy. 👍 At least that gold chrome came to some use and will be immortalized. That livery is forever retired as far as I'm concerned.

Jon, our laps our so close the entire lap it's amazing. I got a better jump off the hairpin, but you had a much faster entry into Spoon. Otherwise it's hard to find any differences.

Great driving, guys. 👍 And we're so fortunate to have Speedy so dedicated to making these. :cheers: I love the labels at the top of each view with the driver name and time.

I agree, Lucas. Been there, done that! I feel bad that I just don't have the time to help out with the vids anymore, but glad Christophe got an NTSC copy so he don't have to fool with me anymore. :sly:

Great work as usual, Christophe!!! 👍

Back