GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Thanks, @GTP_Dutchy will like your compliment. I know he did spend quite a long time on each video, it is definitely not something that is sustainable week in week out. I also think it is not that special anymore now any podium replay is viewable in the game if you search for the right tags.

@Speedy6543
@PASM @EDK

Why do these videos not get done anymore? Some of the top 3 comparisons were great

EDK
It requires that someone have the expertise, and spend a lot of their own time to do them. :)

Thanks, @GTP_Dutchy will like your compliment. I know he did spend quite a long time on each video, it is definitely not something that is sustainable week in week out. I also think it is not that special anymore now any podium replay is viewable in the game if you search for the right tags.

Yup those were the days where i could spend 4 to 5 hours on making a vid. Nowadays it's not worth the hassle like @PASM mentioned. Also i've got some other vid ideas since i do want to evolve ill have to move on from time to time. But dont worry ill start doing theae things as i get more sparetime

Back