Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I presume these were used or intended for CCCL awhile back when it was SLR HSR? ;) Because these looks excellent!! 👍 :drool:

I like the third shot.
Thank you :cheers:
I presume these were used or intended for CCCL awhile back when it was SLR HSR? ;) Because these looks excellent!! 👍 :drool:
:lol: Yeah they were! Thanks, didn't make the poll though unfortunately :(

And now the new update!

MX-5 (NC)

Renault Avantime (the one with the funky doors :P )

Thanks for looking everyone!
Please leave some C&C
:cheers:

Last edited:
Great shots as per usual - I really like the Avantime photos, especially the penultimate one. 👍 :)

SVX
Lovely lighting :drool:
matt-mtb
Lovely set, you may be the first guy I have seen use a Avantime in any set
Thank you, yeah I've not seen it used really before but its not a bad car to drive around.

Nato_777
Great shots as per usual - I really like the Avantime photos, especially the penultimate one. 👍 :)

StoneyNUFC
The Avantime needs to be blue :P: Great set, the shot behind the cones is my favourite 👍 Very nice angles in the Mazda shots.
I have a blue one too don't worry :lol: Thanks, yeah I really tried to mix the angles up and be more creative

Ferrari_458
:lol:👍
Great shots Solo, loving the 2nd Avantime shot

WarriusZero
Nice ones, Soloracer, thanks. I can't wait for the races to happen...
You are welcome :) Wish I could join in but my connection is so unstable on my PS3 :(

ashes619
:drool: Stunning shots.
Thanks Ashes, nice to see you back!

I think the MX-5 set is a bit... 'meh'. I think that mostly is due to London being a very un-photogenix track. But the Avantime set really is great, almost every single image is great. I just might run away and fave them on Flickr. :P:tup:

I just appreciate you used the Avantime, doesn't hurt that the shots turned out fantastic as well ;) Really nice update!

Great shots !
Cars looks great ! MX-5 is so awesome :drool:
Thanks! :cheers:
I think the MX-5 set is a bit... 'meh'. I think that mostly is due to London being a very un-photogenix track. But the Avantime set really is great, almost every single image is great. I just might run away and fave them on Flickr. :P:tup:
:lol: Yeah you are right, its a fight to get a bright enough section of track to take the shot on else its way too dark! :P Thanks :cheers:
The second MX5 - Shot and the Avantime - Set is very good 👍
thanks, I really like that mx-5 shot myself too :)
I just appreciate you used the Avantime, doesn't hurt that the shots turned out fantastic as well ;) Really nice update!
It was a fun car to drive and shoot and one I've wanted to do for a while now actually! :lol: That always helps, thanks :)

Love the GT shots, great atmosphere and mood.

M5- Not a fan of them to be honest, just nothing going there for me.

V12- Love them, adore it, I would look at these pictures all day

matt-mtb
Love the GT shots, great atmosphere and mood.
M5- Not a fan of them to be honest, just nothing going there for me.
V12- Love them, adore it, I would look at these pictures all day
Thanks. Yeah I'm not too happy with the M5 set :indiff:

ShaolinMasta
Great shots with great cars !
They all looks great , but my favorites are V12 :drool::drool::drool:
Thank you! I love that little V12 :D

sejtur
Your GT @ nurb is exactly thesame as mine hahah. Same time of day too! I guess great minds think alike :)
I took them a few days ago and whilst editing saw you post yours :lol: they certainly do :sly:

Dang I forgot to actually comment on the pics! Really nice sets, but as a tip I would say that you should try to vary with how far the camera is from the car. Everytime at practically thesame distance is okay, but a little variation in that aspect would be nice IMO. ;) Keep it up!

Dang I forgot to actually comment on the pics! Really nice sets, but as a tip I would say that you should try to vary with how far the camera is from the car. Everytime at practically thesame distance is okay, but a little variation in that aspect would be nice IMO. ;) Keep it up!
:lol: No worries! Hmm yeah I see what you mean looking back over the last few sets:scared: I will bear that in mind when I do some sets later! :cheers: Thanks.
Wow all 3 sets are Stunning but the GT @the Ring one is just Superb .Which one did you enter ?

Wonderful set and great comp entries as per usual. 👍
Gotta love that Aston - I would so buy one for real if I had that kind of money to throw around. :)

Wonderful set and great comp entries as per usual. 👍
Gotta love that Aston - I would so buy one for real if I had that kind of money to throw around. :)
Thanks :cheers: Oh so would I, although I feel the insurance on it for a 17year old would be a little bit impractical :lol:

A random few things, If you like what you see let me know and I may make it into a full set :sly:

Please give any C&C, it's much appreciated!
:cheers:

Back