Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I think that you are becoming one of the best photographers of GTPlanet! Nice work! :drool:👍

Wow! I never expected such complements! Many, many thanks jus :cheers:

Very nice set to match the preview!

Fantastic set. The preview is great as is the whole set, great angles, nice composition and brilliant editing. Love the second shot 👍

Cheers everyone :D Part 2 to come tomorrow morning, nearly finished the editing as we speak :)

Words can't put into context what i've just viewed.... only various facial expressions that always end up with my jaw dislocating ;) You are a photo god keep up with the work

Wow ! Great shots :drool: 👍
Cheers Shaolin :D
Shot #1 = Awesome. 👍 :)
Thanks :) I like shooting at night at SSRX more than elsewhere, because there is often light on the car from the artificial lights, which keeps the car bright while the rest is dark :)
Words can't put into context what i've just viewed.... only various facial expressions that always end up with my jaw dislocating ;) You are a photo god keep up with the work
This comment actually brought a huge grin to my face :D It's comments like this that keep me motivated to keep shooting. Thanks so much Callum :cheers:
The Night Shots of the Aventador are amazing!
Simply stunning! :drool:
Thanks 20832 :)

Aventador at SSRX - Part 2​

The mothership has landed :lol:

Watch out good, evil is approaching...

Click for lightbox

Feedback welcome as always :) And don't worry, there will be a Part 3 :lol:

Final part will not be tomorrow, as I haven't even started editing it yet, so expect it sometime between Tuesday and Wednesday :)

Amazing shots there. Can't wait to test out that car and track. :D

Thanks Ashes :D And yeah, it really is a great track by any standards, let alone by oval standards :sly:

Right, you know how I said the final installment wouldn't be until at least Tuesday? Well, I lied, I had a spare hour after school to edit the rest so here they are

Aventador at SSRX - The Final Chapter

This one came out a but funny, but whatever... :lol:

Click for Lightbox

Please comment on these, more than two would be nice this time :grumpy::lol:

Excellent set (this and the previous ones). It's such a great location for the lighting and your editing has accentuated the positive beautifully. 👍

Great shots 👍👍
1st is favorite :drool:
Thanks Shaolin, I do love the first one myself, although it needed brightness and contrast to be set at about 50 each to really make the colours vivid...
SVX
Those angles... incredible. :drool:
Cheers SVX :cheers:
Excellent set (this and the previous ones). It's such a great location for the lighting and your editing has accentuated the positive beautifully. 👍
Thanks Nato, I'm very pleased that my editing is gradually improving :D

This is pure photography! :drool: And, you're a GTP Addict now! :cheers:

Many thanks jus :cheers: and wow I am :lol: Doesn't seem like long ago that I started this gallery and had about 30 posts to my name, so to get to 400 is pretty special :D

In other news, I've kinda run out of ideas for my next set, so I'm gonna look for requests to give me some inspiration, though if I like them, sets may come from 2.0 or CCCL

A set for the 2.0 comp now :)

WRC at Eiger

Click 'em for lightbox

Not quite sure on the final entry. I've entered #1 for now, but I like most of them...

As said in above post, I'm going to take requests if anyone wants to make one :)

EDIT: Just seen your request SVX, I have the car so I'll look at doing a shoot tomorrow :)

Love your 2.0 entry! :drool: I can feel the rallycross action there where the SX4 is trying to overtake the C4!

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks.

I really, really love this set. The shots are so realistic, but have a great brightness and contrast on them. Well done! 👍

Great Rally shots my friend. Good color and lighting, nice action - the pictures pull you in. I think I like shot 7 the best, but they are all good. :)

Love your 2.0 entry! :drool: I can feel the rallycross action there where the SX4 is trying to overtake the C4!
Thanks, I was trying to aim for that feel with them all, glad I managed :D
Great set - love the action in these shots - very well done. 👍 :)
Cheers Nato :cheers:
You have a very nice gallery. The last 3 or 4 sets have been particularly awesome. :drool::drool::drool:
Thank you kaede :)
Request: Hot hatches (multiple) @ Madrid :)
I'll get working on it ASAP :)
...Moly :lol: Cheers slzk :D
Great shots :drool:
1 and 7 are my favorites 👍
Thanks Shaolin :D I'd have to say that in all honesty, those two and #4 are my favourites//
Nice aventador shots!
Thanks :D I see we have a similar taste in cars judging by our names... :lol:
SVX
Awesome, thanks.

I really, really love this set. The shots are so realistic, but have a great brightness and contrast on them. Well done! 👍
Yes, brightness and contrast are definitely a couple of things that can radically change a picture for the better (or worse...), so I'm happy that I seem to have got the hang of them :D

I have done the shoot for SVX's request (such a poorly modelled car... :lol:), and I'll edit them tomorrow, so I hope to have them up tomorrow evening sometime :)

Back