Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Praiano, maximum respect to you my friend. Keep up the good work. I am surprised you have a good internet connection where you work isn't suriname less developed then Brazil??

Last edited:
Praiano, maximum respect you my friend. Keep up the good work. I am surprised you have a good internet connection where you work isn't suriname less developed then Brazil??

Suriname is very bad for internet. Principally to have a new connection. But it's a good country, small, 500.000 citizens only, from all the world, Indians, Chines , Indonesian..... Lot of origins and religions living peacefully together. Here you can see a Mosque beside a synagogue, they can teach this to the world for sure.
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/1b1eb8/

I thought so, i have a lot of friends who come from Brazil and now work in Lisbon/Porto in Portugal. I also work in Lisbon and sometimes stay weeks on end and get to meet a lot of people in Lisbon and surrounding areas. I did meet one Chinese person from Suriname and i thought it was weird how a chinese person ended up in South American remote place like Suriname LOLzzzz it still puzzles me to this day

But i guess you cleared it up haha.

p.s When u get a good connection don't forget to update the Mclaren F1 GTR tune :)

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

i0w4.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1bk.jpg

Enjoy your drive

><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
I am surprised you have a good internet connection where you work isn't suriname less developed then Brazil??
Actually Brazil is a very well developed country and has an advanced hi-tech industry.
Companies such as Apple Computer now manufacture iPads and iPhones in Brazil.

Suriname is on Brazil's northern border above the Amazon area.
Praiano is from Ceara in the Northeast of Brazil, so he is about least 700 miles/1300Km from home.

Corrected: 1080Mi/2000Km, see below.

Last edited:
Actually Brazil is a very well developed country and has an advanced hi-tech industry.
Companies such as Apple Computer now manufacture iPads and iPhones in Brazil.

Suriname is on Brazil's northern border above the Amazon area.
Praiano is from Ceara in the Northeast of Brazil, so he is about 700 miles/1300Km from home.

Exactly 2000 km meu amigo, and in my little village named paracuru North east Brasil, i can have a 10 mega internet connection.( if i pay the price)
Brasil is growing a lot economically and technically since a few years, just need this progress be for everybody, but it's on the good way.

Wow, you really are far from home!
I miss the beaches in the North East.
The closest I have been to Paracuru is Fortaleza.
I lived in Recife for a few years, after that my family moved to RJ.

Too bad you don't have latest DLC, it includes the Fusca!
Do PSN cards purchased in EUA not work because you are located in Suriname now?

You said the PSN card code your friend in Miami sent to you did not work.
I have had problems entering PSN card codes purchased in USA before.
Because after scratching off, the printed code numbers/letters did not appear clearly.
So I entered the wrong code without knowing it, had to call Sony customer service.

Lately, it seems as if the quality of the printing on the PSN cards is better though.

Last edited:
Hey man! I've been testing the NSX (sidewinder) and evora last night and they're veryyyyy good cars! I don't know which one is faster, because I'm poor in controlling MR cars (I didn't finished one lap without crashing). But I'm going to practice a lot and let's see what happens. I'm sure that the NSX and Evora can do 6"56, 11 segs faster than my WRX! For people that are searching for 500PP cars: GET THEM. They eat everything in their front. I prefer the NSX, because it's harder to control and I like challenges :D

Wow, you really are far from home!
I miss the beaches in the North East.
The closest I have been to Paracuru is Fortaleza.
I lived in Recife for a few years, after that my family moved to RJ.

Too bad you don't have latest DLC, it includes the Fusca!
Do PSN cards purchased in EUA not work because you are located in Suriname now?

You said the PSN card code your friend in Miami sent to you did not work.
I have had problems entering PSN card codes purchased in USA before.
Because after scratching off, the printed code numbers/letters did not appear clearly.
So I entered the wrong code without knowing it, had to call Sony customer service.

Lately, it seems as if the quality of the printing on the PSN cards is better though.

My friend in Miami buy the first DLC for me there and send me the code and it work well. After this when i ask him again to buy the next one (with the VW Golf...) the seller tell him that it was not possible anymore, only on PSN....
I hope i'll go back to Brasil in april, then i take my new credit card and it'll be ok to deal with PSN.

Hey man! I've been testing the NSX (sidewinder) and evora last night and they're veryyyyy good cars! I don't know which one is faster, because I'm poor in controlling MR cars (I didn't finished one lap without crashing). But I'm going to practice a lot and let's see what happens. I'm sure that the NSX and Evora can do 6"56, 11 segs faster than my WRX! For people that are searching for 500PP cars: GET THEM. They eat everything in their front. I prefer the NSX, because it's harder to control and I like challenges :D
You're right, challenge is good always . This NSX was a special tune for a touge event , ask Roj some tips to adapt it to your needs. He know this car very well.
Have a good night, i'm leaving the job and my connection, will play offline during the week end...:indiff::indiff::indiff::ouch:

Last edited:
My friend in Miami buy the first DLC for me there and send me the code and it work well. After this when i ask him again to buy the next one (with the VW Golf...) the seller tell him that it was not possible anymore, only on PSN....

....hmm, they still sell PSN cards at a lot of places in EUA, even grocery stores.
I am here now. Last week I bought one at BestBuy and used it for the last DLC.

I never use my CC on PSN, just the code from PSN cards.
Especially after the PSN network hack last year.

The DLC's content are built-in to the GT5 updates.
The DLC purchase on PSN store only activates the content already in GT5.
So the download file size of the DLC from the PSN store is really quite small.

Will send you a pm next week when you have internet access.

Last edited:
Dude i just won the Historic cup with this tune in my Mark IV 67. Got the dream race trophy to boot. Was struggling racing the old ford against the Toyota70 and nailed after 3 attempts with your tune. The car now handles superbly and has little or no over steer. Been trying it out against more modern day rides and it more than holds its own. Thanks very much Old Skool Rules ! :)

Hi Praiano blz?

I have frequently used their tips (images) for setting the gear box with good results.

I have a doubt, what is your criteria for defining maximum speed and final drive ratio of the box?

I am having trouble because before configuring individual relationships of motion is necessary to configure the maximum speed and final drive ratio. :crazy:

ABS!

If you got the update you should be able to borrow them right? Fr me when you make room, I've got most of the new dlc cars on share already. I could just buy all the upgrade parts cause you can't add parts to a car you're borrowing, but you could adjust them. The Aston Martin would be even better with your touch, and the lambo needs it badly!

I just realized you do not have internet connection for PS3 from your last post, so you cannot borrow cars.

If you can get temporary access to internet for PS3, let me know date/time I will make sure my PS3 is online so you can borrow. Least I can do after all of your tunes I have used.

I have all the DLC cars too, tons of credits available and no need to buy anymore cars as I have over 1,000 now. My B-spec drivers are all sitting on tons of unclaimed credits too.

So I will gladly lend you whatever cars you want from the DLCs.
Maybe you should play with stock ones first to figure out what parts you need.
Then we can provide you with multiple variations of the same car equipped with different parts for you to experiment with, just let us know what you want.

Between myself and Mightypickle I am sure you can get the cars setup to tune to your requirements.
&#8230;and if you want to play with F1 Ferraris too let me know too, I have 8.
&#8230;I have doubles and triples of all the high end standard and premiums.
If you want to borrow anything else let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back to your original problem with purchasing the DLC.

What region is your PSN set to?
If your PSN region is different than EUA, Sony may have changed their policy so you can't use the code on PSN card from different region after DLC 1.
Did Sony now start to sell the PSN cards in Brasil?
I found a few sites in Brasil still selling PSN cards online from EUA, so if Sony changed policy, lots of people in Brasil would be unhappy, but I cannot find any posts online about that.
I will ask my friends in Brasil, unless someone else in Brasil on this forum can provide answer.

I do not know if this is the problem, just guessing.

If your PSN region is set to EUA, or if Sony did not change PSN Card policy then maybe the code you tried had a problem, see my previous post for possible reasons.

The other possibility is maybe that Brasil credit cards cannot be used to buy EUA PSN cards online anymore.

Last edited:
Dude i just won the Historic cup with this tune in my Mark IV 67. Got the dream race trophy to boot. Was struggling racing the old ford against the Toyota70 and nailed after 3 attempts with your tune. The car now handles superbly and has little or no over steer. Been trying it out against more modern day rides and it more than holds its own. Thanks very much Old Skool Rules ! :)

Good to know it help you. Enjoy your drive.

XpZ
Hi Praiano blz?

I have frequently used their tips (images) for setting the gear box with good results.

I have a doubt, what is your criteria for defining maximum speed and final drive ratio of the box?

I am having trouble because before configuring individual relationships of motion is necessary to configure the maximum speed and final drive ratio. :crazy:

ABS!

Hi, the only thing is that after you set your gears ,you can´t touch the top speed anymore. The first time you select a top speed before setting the gears ratios is not very important. Anyway you will be able to modify your real top speed (above on the right on the setting panel) with the help of your Final Gear. The is the only way to modulate your max speed after this.

Your M3 tune is great!

Can I also request a tune for the Aventador, all parts added.

Thanks.

Thanks, for the Aventador need to have the DLC..... I only do online/offline tunes.

If you got the update you should be able to borrow them right? Fr me when you make room, I've got most of the new dlc cars on share already. I could just buy all the upgrade parts cause you can't add parts to a car you're borrowing, but you could adjust them. The Aston Martin would be even better with your touch, and the lambo needs it badly!

I have a conection now at home since a few hours. Will make some place tonight.

I just realized you do not have internet connection for PS3 from your last post, so you cannot borrow cars.

If you can get temporary access to internet for PS3, let me know date/time I will make sure my PS3 is online so you can borrow. Least I can do after all of your tunes I have used.

I have all the DLC cars too, tons of credits available and no need to buy anymore cars as I have over 1,000 now. My B-spec drivers are all sitting on tons of unclaimed credits too.

So I will gladly lend you whatever cars you want from the DLCs.
Maybe you should play with stock ones first to figure out what parts you need.
Then we can provide you with multiple variations of the same car equipped with different parts for you to experiment with, just let us know what you want.

Between myself and Mightypickle I am sure you can get the cars setup to tune to your requirements.
…and if you want to play with F1 Ferraris too let me know too, I have 8.
…I have doubles and triples of all the high end standard and premiums.
If you want to borrow anything else let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back to your original problem with purchasing the DLC.

What region is your PSN set to?
If your PSN region is different than EUA, Sony may have changed their policy so you can't use the code on PSN card from different region after DLC 1.
Did Sony now start to sell the PSN cards in Brasil?
I found a few sites in Brasil still selling PSN cards online from EUA, so if Sony changed policy, lots of people in Brasil would be unhappy, but I cannot find any posts online about that.
I will ask my friends in Brasil, unless someone else in Brasil on this forum can provide answer.

I do not know if this is the problem, just guessing.

If your PSN region is set to EUA, or if Sony did not change PSN Card policy then maybe the code you tried had a problem, see my previous post for possible reasons.

The other possibility is maybe that Brasil credit cards cannot be used to buy EUA PSN cards online anymore.

Hope you get the DLC sorted, I'm waiting to see what you do with the VW 1200 Beetle thats on there..

I have a connection now, tonight i have to load 2.03 and see the changes.
all this time offline ... time to pass all my gold licences and reach my 40 level also. I never care of this before.... I have some offline tunes to test also before release ONLINE OK.
When i first register my PSN , it was with my adress , Paracuru Brasil. So it must be there.
I will check this later . Now i want to come back to tune online and do some races . Need it.

Difficult to answer all the request i recieve during this time, but ill do my best.
Have a good day everybody.

Hey praiano. First I must say Awesome Tunes! I use you tunes as a base tune on all my cars and they are almost always spot on. Our Driving styles must be alike. I would really like to see what your Nurburgring Nordschleife times are. Thats where i test all my new cars. Also I would be really cool if you could post a tune for the '93 Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI touring car. Thanks a bunch.

Hey praiano. First I must say Awesome Tunes! I use you tunes as a base tune on all my cars and they are almost always spot on. Our Driving styles must be alike. I would really like to see what your Nurburgring Nordschleife times are. Thats where i test all my new cars. Also I would be really cool if you could post a tune for the '93 Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI touring car. Thanks a bunch.

Hi thanks. I will check the Alfa. For the moment i need to check Online all the tune i made during the time without net connection. it will take time. Tonight go the first one, the faster 550PP road car in my opinion. 6.32´´ on the ring.
Test it and tell me what do you think. Will publish it in a few.
Have a good night.

Hi thanks. I will check the Alfa. For the moment i need to check Online all the tune i made during the time without net connection. it will take time. Tonight go the first one, the faster 550PP road car in my opinion. 6.32´´ on the ring.
Test it and tell me what do you think. Will publish it in a few.
Have a good night.

I dont think i have that one yet. I have all the premiums. My Standard garage is still a little lacking.

I dont think i have that one yet. I have all the premiums. My Standard garage is still a little lacking.

A-Spec Endurance

Grand Valley 300km: Honda HSC '03 (S)

Can t stay without , simply the best 550pp road car. . I will publish it now after racing it online and fine tune during this last hours.

HONDA HSC 2003 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Simply the best road car on the ring with Sport soft tires, faster than all the rest.

hondaHSC550ppsportsoftupdated.jpg

hondahscback.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello Praiano,

Do you mind if I send you a FR just to try the HONDA HSC 2003 ?

Many thanks for your answer. 👍 (Muito Obrigado)

Chat you soon. :)

Hello Praiano,

Do you mind if I send you a FR just to try the HONDA HSC 2003 ?

Many thanks for your answer. 👍 (Muito Obrigado)

Chat you soon. :)

Of course , i make some place yesterday. I go home in a few then i will accept your FR.

Glad to see you've got internet again amigo.

Hope you got the fish I sent you and that you will find it enjoable.:cheers:

Glad to see you've got internet again amigo.

Hope you got the fish I sent you and that you will find it enjoable.:cheers:

Yes my friend, i receive the car and test it yesterday night, its great, just one thing i just dont understand is the last gear, .....:nervous: , very very long gear above the others shorter.... It was like this?
The car is cool to drive . The LSD can be more rough to allow throttle control. I fix it for me already.
Thanks again.

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yes my friend, i receive the car and test it yesterday night, its great, just one thing i just dont understand is the last gear, .....:nervous: , very very long gear above the others shorter.... It was like this?
The car is cool to drive . The LSD can be more rough to allow throttle control. I fix it for me already.
Thanks again.

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
If you read my write up for the car the gears are set up to allow it to be driven with an automatic transmission.👍👍

Also during testing on Daytona having the very long 5th gear even with a manual transmission will allow the car to reach its maximum speed as it keeps the engine near peak power even when running flat out. I tried running a more conventional 5th gear with maximum speed set about 10-15mph above the desired and found the car actually ran several mph slower on Daytona.:odd:

Latest Posts

Back