Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Good morning my friend. I already have a tune for the Cien. Just detune to 640PP. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6040367#post6040367 It's tuned no aids with only abs 1, like all my cars. Adding aids don't need special tune i think, so you just have to slide the final gear to reach the ideal max speed for the track.

Have a good day and good race.

Ty Praiano , i am racing with your tune of course, but i am 2 sec too slow, turning 1 33 at max .. i will try to add some weights on the front to have more ground discharge of hp

damn, that Diablo Cartel is so fast that I think has really made ​​a pact with the devil

Last edited:
Hey people, hello all :) I'm new, so I can look very strange to you guys but like you I love GT5 and I'm trying to get one good time score but I'm in trouble. Let me explain... I really, really want to get 6'55 at Nurburgring Nordschleife but it's sounding impossible to me. I can't pass the limit of 500PP (this is the limit that my friends like to race), so I thinked to buy one Impreza STi Hatch '07 (premium). It's with 315bhp-500PP (tuned max, racing soft tyres, aerodinamics from gt auto) and limited to 62% (I think, I can't remember exactly). I love it, the impreza do corners like one diabolic car but it's horrible at straights, I don't know if it's a problem with the transmission (It's stock, I just increased 1 click at the top speed to the right, 10km/h). I'm doing 7"07 with this car, I know that I can do around 7"04 or 7"05 with a lot of practice but I'd love to have a 6"55 car or one easier way to get 7 minutes at Nurburgring! Someone have ideas? I prefeer AWD cars, but I can practice with other style of car too... I'll be grateful ppl *-*

Praiano, if you can help me, I can send my subaru to you or buy any car and the upgrades that you have in mind. Anyway I'm already grateful. I thinked about Evolutions, the Hondas ... I'm crazy, lol!

Oh, and the new option can't be the elise... Sorry to be asking too much to you guys :nervous:

Hi Praiano! Really loving your tunes! Thanks! I was wondering if I could make a request? Could you please try tune the Austin Martin DB9 Coupe '06? Whenever you can.

Thanks for all your tunes. They are consistently my favorites. I'm a much better collector than tuner but if I could help let me know. If you have need of a specific model fr me and I probably have one.

Can we get a tune for the RX8 please. I cant seem to get rid of the understeer into oversteer characteristic.

Ive tried your furai and peugot 908 build. bravo.

hey praiano, great tune on the takata dome nsx 03.....i changed a couple of things . first the ride height i changed from -12/-12 to -10/-05 because it was bottoming out on laguna seca. in addition i changed the spring rate from 14.8/15.8 to 14.5/15.5, since i put the car higher on the springs it was no problem with the bottom out and a little more grippy when coming out the turn. Try it, for me it works both online as offline. Hope i improved it. greetings

Hey people, hello all :) I'm new, so I can look very strange to you guys but like you I love GT5 and I'm trying to get one good time score but I'm in trouble. Let me explain... I really, really want to get 6'55 at Nurburgring Nordschleife but it's sounding impossible to me. I can't pass the limit of 500PP (this is the limit that my friends like to race), so I thinked to buy one Impreza STi Hatch '07 (premium). It's with 315bhp-500PP (tuned max, racing soft tyres, aerodinamics from gt auto) and limited to 62% (I think, I can't remember exactly). I love it, the impreza do corners like one diabolic car but it's horrible at straights, I don't know if it's a problem with the transmission (It's stock, I just increased 1 click at the top speed to the right, 10km/h). I'm doing 7"07 with this car, I know that I can do around 7"04 or 7"05 with a lot of practice but I'd love to have a 6"55 car or one easier way to get 7 minutes at Nurburgring! Someone have ideas? I prefeer AWD cars, but I can practice with other style of car too... I'll be grateful ppl *-*

Praiano, if you can help me, I can send my subaru to you or buy any car and the upgrades that you have in mind. Anyway I'm already grateful. I thinked about Evolutions, the Hondas ... I'm crazy, lol!

Oh, and the new option can't be the elise... Sorry to be asking too much to you guys :nervous:

Hello my friend , Carioca da gema. There is a lot of cars better than this Impreza STi Hatch '07 . I'll give a check if my net connection is OK tonight. I have a good Alfa competizione tune for this , the Lotus evora , even the RUF RGT.....and some others for sure faster . The fastest one , i think is the GSXR full weight tune at 500PP , it' 8'50" on the 24H. I tell you later.
Have a good day. Um abraço amigão.

Hi Praiano! Really loving your tunes! Thanks! I was wondering if I could make a request? Could you please try tune the Austin Martin DB9 Coupe '06? Whenever you can.

I think i have one not published. I check later tonight.

do you have a tune for the mobile 1 nsx '01 ??

Can use this one, it's the same car. HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5764979#post5764979

Thanks for all your tunes. They are consistently my favorites. I'm a much better collector than tuner but if I could help let me know. If you have need of a specific model fr me and I probably have one.

Ok, thanks for the offer. Send me a friend request later... Have a good day.

Can we get a tune for the RX8 please. I cant seem to get rid of the understeer into oversteer characteristic.

Ive tried your furai and peugot 908 build. bravo.

I'll do one , i have one in test for the moment.

Did you try this RKM ? It's very good . https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4353023

hey praiano, great tune on the takata dome nsx 03.....i changed a couple of things . first the ride height i changed from -12/-12 to -10/-05 because it was bottoming out on laguna seca. in addition i changed the spring rate from 14.8/15.8 to 14.5/15.5, since i put the car higher on the springs it was no problem with the bottom out and a little more grippy when coming out the turn. Try it, for me it works both online as offline. Hope i improved it. greetings

Hi, good , you did exactly the right thing, adapt a base to your own style on a special track. This is exactly how my tunes are to be used. I'll give a try later... So much cars to test if my connection is back tonight.... Let's see.

Psn says your friend list is full, so I couldn't fr you. Nbd, if you need a certain model at some point and can't find it, just let me know. Most importantly, keep up the great work!

Do you have a fully-tuned M3 '07 tune?

And thanks, the La Machinna 458 is amazing, even though the car isn't fully tuned.

I have a 550PP that can be used "fully-tuned".
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6464144#post6464144

Tune for the CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA? ;)
It's on the list with some "offlines tunes"cars , just waiting my internet connection to finish them and publish. It will take time and i don't have a lot actually. Let's see.:)

Psn says your friend list is full, so I couldn't fr you. Nbd, if you need a certain model at some point and can't find it, just let me know. Most importantly, keep up the great work!

Hope i go online today at night, will make some place.

Have a good day everybody.

I don't know if I can speak portuguese here in GTP, can I praiano? Well, anyway, thank you sooooo much for the fast reply! The RGT is complicated to find, so I'm going to build one 8C with your setup and one evora too, they're cheaper cars... What car is this GSXR? I can only think about the suzuki bike GSXR(srad), hahaha. Oh, can I make these car with racing soft tyres? I'm going to add in PSN, let's race someday man :D

Broo, I have an idea! What do you think about one NSX? I know that in real life he is fast as hell, comparable to the Elise, but I don't know if you have setup of 500PP for it =/

Abração irmão :D

Last edited:
I don't know if I can speak portuguese here in GTP, can I praiano? Well, anyway, thank you sooooo much for the fast reply! The RGT is complicated to find, so I'm going to build one 8C with your setup and one evora too, they're cheaper cars... What car is this GSXR? I can only think about the suzuki bike GSXR(srad), hahaha. Oh, can I make these car with racing soft tyres? I'm going to add in PSN, let's race someday man :D

Broo, I have an idea! What do you think about one NSX? I know that in real life he is fast as hell, comparable to the Elise, but I don't know if you have setup of 500PP for it =/

Abração irmão :D

Hi brother irmão.
No Portugues ,just English. Good for me, i learn a lot like this and it's cheaper than English lessons.
The RUF RGT is one of my "touge tune" sport hard tires, but it work perfect with race tires also. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6090036#post6090036
Check also in the "Touge cars section" at the beginning of my garage , the S2000 R1. It's unbeatable on sport hard, never check with race tires.
GSXR is this little Suzuki car that look like a TUNA CAN RECIPE. I have a tune to publish with sport soft 500PP. Just fantastic.
When i will be back online ,i hope today, i'll make some space on my friend list, then try to send a FR again please.

The best NSX 500PP i've ever driven is the VTiRoj // RKM Motorsport’s Sidewinder NSX. It's on sport hard and with a stock gearbox if i remember well. (made for a touge challenge)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=6036532
You can ask them what to do to adapt to your need, or you can do it yourself. It' a perfect base for a 500PP NSX .
See you online for a good race.
Um abraço, ate a proxima.

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Praiano, i know you did a tune for the Mclaren F1 GTR on here but i can't find it. I am 100% you did one as i been following your tunes since you set this tuning page up. Where has it gone? and is it for Online use?

Praiano, i know you did a tune for the Mclaren F1 GTR on here but i can't find it. I am 100% you did one as i been following your tunes since you set this tuning page up. Where has it gone? and is it for Online use?

Here it is. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5831322#post5831322
Still offline, i simply forget about it.
Need to test it online.

:) Thanks. 👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°

ok mate, i thought my memory was correct. How do i test for it online? what areas do you want me to look for online??

Is it THAT different offline and online? i thought the patchs solved this?

Thank you soo much for the fast reply again, man! I think I'm going to build one NSX, if it can be faster than the subaru I'll be soo happy! But I don't know if I build one NSX with your setup (the 550PP one, I thinked about limit it to 500PP, this reduction can destroy your setup?) or the Sidewinder NSX... It's a little strange, the sidewinder isn't equipped with weight reduction lvl 3 and it's with stock gears O.o" I don't know if I build one evora with your setup or one setup of them (RKM) too, lol, my god I'm too newbie sorry --'

Anyway, I'm loving your dedication on setups man, congratulations! I don't know but, if you want to trade some ideas I can pass my MSN to you haha

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

I'm new to GT5 and have been using your setups.

Awesome work mate.

Could you tune the Nissan GTR R35 TC '09.

Cheers Airtime

Just wanted to say I hope you find a chance to enjoy the fish I sent you and that it hasn't eaten to many new cars yet!:lol:

ok mate, i thought my memory was correct. How do i test for it online? what areas do you want me to look for online??

RE: Mclaren F1 GTR
Praiano, any comments :) as i also have desperado's (from outlaw garage) HELLFISH:sly::crazy: car to test for him as well.

Hi , i don't know about the new patch yet, let see tonight if my net OK.....

Dear Praiano, I just downloaded the new DLC, you must absolutely test and tune the Aventador :)
Such an awesome car

Would like to ,but it was impossible for my friend to buy the last one for me in Miami and send me the code , like he did for the one with SPA and the paints...... It sems that it's not possible now. Don't know why.. I still can't buy via PSN, my credit card is over and i need to go to Brasil to have the new one , just cash for me here.:ouch::indiff:

Praiano,

Your tunes are awesome, I have used so many of them.

Valeu! Um abraço.

Thanks meu amigo. Enjoy your drive.

Thank you soo much for the fast reply again, man! I think I'm going to build one NSX, if it can be faster than the subaru I'll be soo happy! But I don't know if I build one NSX with your setup (the 550PP one, I thinked about limit it to 500PP, this reduction can destroy your setup?) or the Sidewinder NSX... It's a little strange, the sidewinder isn't equipped with weight reduction lvl 3 and it's with stock gears O.o" I don't know if I build one evora with your setup or one setup of them (RKM) too, lol, my god I'm too newbie sorry --'

Anyway, I'm loving your dedication on setups man, congratulations! I don't know but, if you want to trade some ideas I can pass my MSN to you haha

I don't know, i've never test my NSX at 500PP,try it and tell me. The Evora yes, i know it's very good even with race tires.

Hi Praiano,

I'm new to GT5 and have been using your setups.

Awesome work mate.

Could you tune the Nissan GTR R35 TC '09.

Cheers Airtime

Thanks mate. I have tuned this car already
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6305199#post6305199

thanks for the link

What link ?? Sorry ???

Just wanted to say I hope you find a chance to enjoy the fish I sent you and that it hasn't eaten to many new cars yet!:lol:

Hello my friend wallbanger. What car ? i have to go online to receive it.... CHEVROLET BARRACUDA ???? What fish??

The people from the Phone company are coming this morning normally , to install the new house connection. I hope i'll be back in the race tonight and finish to test the cars for the shootout. There is a lot but i can do this....:):)👍👍

Let's see ><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just want to say thanks for all the work your putting in to these tunes, every time I do a search for a tune its your name that appears, most of my cars in my garage now are tuned by Praiano :), they all handle great and are a pleasure to drive.

Thank you, keep it up :)

GRACIAS POR TODO TU TRABAJO

THANKS FOR THIS JOB EXCELENT

OBRIGADO por todo seu trabalho GRANDE

Praiano are you on holiday in Miami? also how old are you?

Miami is the bomb i love the place -you need money to have a good time there :-) god knows how your surviving without a card.

GRACIAS POR TODO TU TRABAJO

THANKS FOR THIS JOB EXCELENT

OBRIGADO por todo seu trabalho GRANDE

Muito obrigado my friend.

Sorry to hear that you can't get the DLC yet, hopefully you will figure it out soon.
Cheers! :)

I think it's a shame. PD must send it for free for some of us that help so much people to enjoy their game, their commercial game.
I love to do this tunes, it' s a great hobby OK ,but it's also a big job to do and sometime a little help will be welcome from them.

Praiano are you on holiday in Miami? also how old are you?

Miami is the bomb i love the place -you need money to have a good time there :-) god knows how your surviving without a card.

I'm not in Miami, i go there some very few time because the guy i'm working with for fish export is from there. I work in Suriname ,middle of nowhere since 1 year. Only cash money is enough, nothing to do here, just working and sending the money to my family in Brasil, that's why i play so much GT5. Yes , you can survive without a credit card and without a lot of things. This is easy. More difficult is to stay so much time away from my kids. But, c'est la vie. After they grow up, i'll take care of me, on a wonderful beach with my little sailboat ,some fishing stuff and no credit card for sure.

Back