20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Aventador and the Vantage, are great photos. But the bug in the tunnel is definitely my favorite.

I will be definitively change the color of my second bug to black or maybe I just buy a third bug :lol:

The Aventador and the Vantage, are great photos. But the bug in the tunnel is definitely my favorite.

I will be definitively change the color of my second bug to black or maybe I just buy a third bug :lol:

Thanks DarkR! :)
Yeah, the Beetle is just great. My mum had two of those IRL.

Awesome shots mate !
3d Viper shot :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cheers Ilya! :)
Glad you like the Viper - Set/Wallpaper

Those are some pretty good shots! I like all those Viper pics. 👍

Thanks e_dub! A lot seem to like the Viper - Shots the most :lol:

Amazing photos :drool:

Really love this one. 👍

Cheers! Thought so, too. Really have to give out props to PD for creating such a boring track. But at the same time it's just sooo minimal and simply beautiful in every way!

Fantastic wallpapers set!! GT5 is a wallpaper generator :)

Definetly! Thanks for your comment eugene! :)

wow amazing shots :drool: one of them is already my background :)👍

Which one? :lol:
Thanks Fayce!

The same for me. Can't stop mentioning how great that satellite dish shot is. Excuse the double post-ish thing. :lol:

No Problem, Mate.
Was inspired by picture

Viper pics are very nice:)

Thanks, Horde!
Glad you like them! 👍

Alright. I decided to do the request of jus!
He wanted me to do an Hommage - Update for Peugeot Racing, the Le Mans - Racers in particular, who unfortunatelly annouced a few days ago not going to take part in the next 24H Races in Le Mans.

Long speech short: Here's the preview to the next set! :)

(Maybe check it out on Flickr)​

Hope you like the preview and I really hope to keep the expectations! :)

Great preview :drool: can't wait for the update and mybe I will have the DLC pack tomorrow :D I really can't wait

That Peugeot is vveeery shiny. ;) The fourth to last and the third shots are the highlights in this update. 👍

Is the second shot Panning Mode 1 or 2? Anyways, great job on the Pegeout set! :lol:👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back