How can i win fast money in GT6 now that servers are closed

• Thread starter GianluPlay
  • 11 comments
If I recall, one of the big money earners (at least for me) was the Red Bull X2014 challenge. I can fire mine back up and help you whenever I get time.

Thanks, when do you have time?
I'm thankfully free this week so I can pull out the ol' PS3 and get that going.

Edit: So with the Red Bull Challenges, there are three series:

• Red Bull Kart Masters
  • Red Bull X2014 Junior Championship
  • Red Bull X2014 Standard Championship

That third one is the one you want to grind as you can apply racing soft tires unlike the other two as well as turn on Skid Recovery Force and Active Steering (Set to "strong") to make for easy wins.

Last edited:
I'm thankfully free this week so I can pull out the ol' PS3 and get that going.

Edit: So with the Red Bull Challenges, there are three series:

• Red Bull Kart Masters
  • Red Bull X2014 Junior Championship
  • Red Bull X2014 Standard Championship

That third one is the one you want to grind as you can apply racing soft tires unlike the other two as well as turn on Skid Recovery Force and Active Steering (Set to "strong") to make for easy wins.
How can i play them red bull challenges

How can i play them red bull challenges
You should able to find it next to the licenses in the main menu

1674586565490.png

i cant find them
You need the International B License before it unlocks. Also make sure your game has been updated to the latest version, I beleive some of the events were patched in via updates.

You need the International B License before it unlocks. Also make sure your game has been updated to the latest version, I beleive some of the events were patched in via updates.
I have iB License but i dont have the latest version. Im using Hen (i think i can update anyways)

I have iB License but i dont have the latest version. Im using Hen (i think i can update anyways)
You should be ok updating, there are guides on Youtube and other places. The one problem some people have is when installing several updates at once it can freeze.

It freezed the first time i tried to update
There are methods to get it to work but you'll need to find and follow a guide. If you have too many updates queued to install at once it does freeze. I've not done it for quite a while unfortunately.

Back