Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello Praiano,

Do you mind if I send you a FR just to try the HONDA HSC 2003 ?

Many thanks for your answer. 👍 (Muito Obrigado)

Chat you soon. :)

Many thanks my friend.

Just finishing a race and will send soon. 👍

Chat you soon. :) (Até já)

Many thanks praiano. 👍

Just took the HSC for a spin and its very good...
Huge grip and very stable.

Chat you soon mate. :)

Many thanks praiano. 👍

Just took the HSC for a spin and its very good...
Huge grip and very stable.

Chat you soon mate. :)

You are welcome, when i test the offline tune yesterday, it was very loose online.
This does not change after the last update.
A good online tune is OK offline too , but it don t work the other way.
enjoy the tune

ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

alfarc.jpg

GISHQiFR0JKsfAH2hda_0.jpg

DbzRnQ81tHd7vlxeY4_0.jpg

imgpress.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Well that's unfortunate. I really wanted to give a little back to Praiano63 who's tunes have decreased lap times while increasing smile time b/c they just feel "right".

Well that's unfortunate. I really wanted to give a little back to Praiano63 who's tunes have decreased lap times while increasing smile time b/c they just feel "right".

Thanks my friend, this is why i play GT5 too. Question of smile:):):):):):):):):)

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Enjoy the tunes.

NISSAN R92CP RACE CAR ‘92 // ONLINE OK // NEW SPEC

This car is as fast as Bentley speed 8 or Toyota GTONE. 5'30"on the ring // 1'40" Suzuka, Still fast, but don't have to pay the price for it now. The car is much more easy to drive, soft on his springs , lot of grip ,new LSD settings resolving the acceleration problems, now anybody can go full gas.

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1y.jpg

sany0031l.jpg

Turbo stage 3
Chassis reinforcement OK for this car.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 440 km/h =273 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.823
2: 1.953
3: 1.416
4: 1.072
5: 0.842

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 400 km/h = 249 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 1067 hp
weight 900 kg
perf. Points: 732 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 08/08/08

Ride Height -10/00

Spring Rate 14.5/12.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 0.0/0.8
Toe -0.06/+0.16

Brake Balance 6/8

Tires: racing soft Tires

Enjoy.

holy jesus this is one of the quickest race cars i ever driven! it completely different to the zonda r. the grip the speed is just amazing and i did 5:44.863 in two runs,the first run i spun.but i was focusing so hard because the throttle is so sensitive and i was braking early so thats why i was 14.863 secs slower,but man if you drive it like a race car it's so fast that it's scary

holy jesus this is one of the quickest race cars i ever driven! it completely different to the zonda r. the grip the speed is just amazing and i did 5:44.863 in two runs,the first run i spun.but i was focusing so hard because the throttle is so sensitive and i was braking early so thats why i was 14.863 secs slower,but man if you drive it like a race car it's so fast that it's scary

You are right. This is the sensation, it really scream.... scary.!!! Enjoy the tune.
If you want an as fast ride but feeling more cool , test the Bentley.

Have a good night.

Are there any other models you're having trouble getting your hands on?

Do you have a setup for the old alfa race car? I'd prefer to not add any more parts than absolutely necessary. No rush and let me know if you need to borrow one.

Last edited:
Are there any other models you're having trouble getting your hands on?

Do you have a setup for the old alfa race car? I'd prefer to not add any more parts than absolutely necessary. No rush and let me know if you need to borrow one.

Hi , what Alfa race car ? The ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993 is done , check at the upper part. For the last DLC cars they are impossible to borrow. I just have the TC from the first one.
:grumpy::grumpy:

Hey Praiano

For some reason can not get the Honda HSC hp at 482. It's 467 I believe. I've tried everything. Gave it aero spoiler and changed the oil.

Hey Praiano

For some reason can not get the Honda HSC hp at 482. It's 467 I believe. I've tried everything. Gave it aero spoiler and changed the oil.

If you change the oil when 0 km , brake the car + than 300km and change the oil again, you will reach 482 HP for sure. Need to brake the car ,like the people say. Around 350 km i think +-, do a 200 miles laguna Bspec and it will be ok.
Have a good day.

praiano63
You are right. This is the sensation, it really scream.... scary.!!! Enjoy the tune.
If you want an as fast ride but feeling more cool , test the Bentley.

Have a good night.

Do you think the 905 race car is just as good as the r92cp

Do you think the 905 race car is just as good as the r92cp

For me , at least on the nordscleife, the Nissan is 5 seconds faster. But the 905 is a little safer . If i had to race one of this cars ,still on the ring, it will be the Bentley, because its fast and forgive anything , without wheel spin and throttle control so sharp in low speed corners.
On other circuits perhaps the toyota minolta , Mercedes sauber.... Its a question of taste and for me the safety during a short to medium race allow to go fast without danger. Very good drivers like the division 1 or 2 racers , prefer the sharper and faster cars.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
For me , at least on the nordscleife, the Nissan is 5 seconds faster. But the 905 is a little safer . If i had to race one of this cars ,still on the ring, it will be the Bentley, because its fast and forgive anything , without wheel spin and throttle control so sharp in low speed corners.
On other circuits perhaps the toyota minolta , Mercedes sauber.... Its a question of taste and for me the safety during a short to medium race allow to go fast without danger. Very good drivers like the division 1 or 2 racers , prefer t sharper and faster cars.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi praiano I know it's off topic but I was wondering if you have an online tune for the Citroen gt race car?

Hi praiano I know it's off topic but I was wondering if you have an online tune for the Citroen gt race car?

Totally on topic . Speaking about cars and tunes... This is it !!!
I have not this Citroen gt race car yet, dont know why, i will buy this car today and check it.

Have a good day.

Hey priano63, would you mind adding a comment or two on the Alfa? Is it a good car that is well balanced, it is a safe car, is it competitive with other 550pp cars, is it tuned for Nurburgring? I love you tunes, but I just don't quite know what to do with this one. Thanks!

Hey priano63, would you mind adding a comment or two on the Alfa? Is it a good car that is well balanced, it is a safe car, is it competitive with other 550pp cars, is it tuned for Nurburgring? I love you tunes, but I just don't quite know what to do with this one. Thanks!
Its very safe and very competitive with other race cars, faster than autobac garaya at 550PP for example. Not a lot of thing to say about, the stock is fast also , not a big difference in speed, i just let it better for me to drive.

Drive it, it will speak to you for sure. Good car. :):):)👍

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its very safe and very competitive with other race cars, faster than autobac garaya at 550PP for example. Not a lot of thing to say about, the stock is fast also , not a big difference in speed, i just let it better for me to drive.

Drive it, it will speak to you for sure. Good car. :):):)👍

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you praiano63!

I just tried the 93 ti, holy buttery smoothness batman!

You see , better than words...:):)

the only problem is i dont got a speed 8

I've got one, I'll share it when I'm on in a bit.

I disconect the game now before to see your post . I can share it tomorrow also.

For the citroen GT race car, i need to make some moey to buy it, this seasonals are not paying a lot lately.

Good night everybody.

praiano63 ... you do some great tunes bro. Solid after solid tunes. I use Ds3 and i think you use the wheel but it almost doesn't matter.... i'm running constant solid great times (otherwise i wouldn't be here typing) with you your tunes and almost never feel the need to tweek them.

You should run some rapid laps with you r best tunes on various track and see if we can beat them. i'd like to see how i fair up agains't some of your best times.

cheers from down under. i 'll suck down a few tubes for you on australia day.

Back